Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfleezy View Post
    Hey just a question concerning aim assist. If I’m reading this correctly I enable the mod menu, then hold L2 + X button and then press R1 to increase? I’ve been doing that but every time I hold L2 and X I get a rumble before I even press R1. Is this enabling something else in the mod menu or am I doing it correctly? (PS4) and thank you for the game pack. I use this one and Snacks ultimate script, both are top notch and really appreciate the work put into this which had to be a tiresome effort getting everything to work.
    When your in the mod menu you have to hold X while tapping R1 or L1 to make the changes to Aim Assit then press L2 and options to get back out of the mod menu

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to premium308 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by premium308 View Post
    When your in the mod menu you have to hold X while tapping R1 or L1 to make the changes to Aim Assit then press L2 and options to get back out of the mod menu
    Oh okay thank you very much, just x and either l1 or r1 to increase or decrease. Very good, I was holding L2 my mistake I had read the instructions wrong. Appreciate the response!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

awesome just what i needed

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by peregrin View Post
    hi there, searching for help:

i'm using the nacon revolution 2 controller via usb-hub setup on ps4 with the cronusmax plus v3. controller is recognized and all works fine but theres an issue using the mw gamepack. all is adjusted well, tactical button layout, inversed y,... so, but its not possible to use any other button like x to jump or square to reload while beeing in aim with L2. so i cant aim and jump or aim and reload at the same time. and it has no effect wether i've set recoil or aimassist on or off. in addition there is a second strange thing: after several minutes, it works after the controller rumbles one time but then i cant get into the mod menu, no blue light anymore but only just another rumble and steady green… so what could be the problem?!

sry for faulty english, its not my mother tongue, i hope the issue is understandable and perhaps anyone has an idea.
    no idea anyone?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Ok so having a little trouble....

First i've figured out how to tweak the anti-recoil etc using the PS4 controller and settled on 27.

However, i use the mouse and keyboard to play COD and it seems as soon as i load X-AIM and enter capture mode, it renders the gamepack useless as the slot being used changes to 3 dashes. I cannot enter the gamepack menu using the M&K combi and it renders my ps4 controller useless whilst in use.

Anybody using a M&K and using this script point me in the right direction of what i'm overlooking please? Or does it simply not work using M&K?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Today I learned that if you have an enemy in your crosshairs while ADS and press D-Pad Up on the controller, it tags the enemy on the radar of your teammates. Can we add that into the script somewhere? Maybe just click dpad up every few seconds while ads or something?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlphaBro View Post
    Today I learned that if you have an enemy in your crosshairs while ADS and press D-Pad Up on the controller, it tags the enemy on the radar of your teammates. Can we add that into the script somewhere? Maybe just click dpad up every few seconds while ads or something?

Unfortunately no. The last build compiled at 4092. That means there are 4 bytes left. Nothing you can do with 4 bytes....

SILVER II

User Info Menu

salut est ce qu il ya un moyen de regler le recoil du AK gauche droite?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    Ok so having a little trouble....

First i've figured out how to tweak the anti-recoil etc using the PS4 controller and settled on 27.

However, i use the mouse and keyboard to play COD and it seems as soon as i load X-AIM and enter capture mode, it renders the gamepack useless as the slot being used changes to 3 dashes. I cannot enter the gamepack menu using the M&K combi and it renders my ps4 controller useless whilst in use.

Anybody using a M&K and using this script point me in the right direction of what i'm overlooking please? Or does it simply not work using M&K?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi there, great gamepack. Works flawless on PS4. However a quick question to Windows/PC :

Which device I have to choose to use it on PC. In options there are just PS, XBOX and AUTO. I tried every option on PC but it doesnt register the controller / controller will not connect with PC (I cleared the Cronus aswell before). Did i miss something or is it not compatible on PC?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Whats the best aim assist and anti recoil setting? Just curious what to use.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    Still have yellow color on my CRONUSMAX led

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Felsie View Post
    Still have yellow color on my CRONUSMAX led
    enable Mimic Controller Player LEDs, option 3 here

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Already is.. when i enable rapid fire the LED is yellow and it is yellow all the time.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Hey so I just tried to use burst fire for the first time and realized that there is no options to adjust the duration of the burst, or am I not seeing it? We can adjust the rapid fire option on the gamepack and through mod menu but for burst fire you can only enable it and it only does a 2 round burst...so it that the way it meant to be in the gamepack or was the option to adjust your burst duration just forgotten about when the gamepack was made?

if anyone knows the buttons needed in the mod menu to increase the burst length please let me know as there is no information posted on this or I could have just noticed something over-looked when gamepack was made, thanks!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Felsie View Post
    Already is.. when i enable rapid fire the LED is yellow and it is yellow all the time.
    Yellow = Rapid and burst fire disable
    L2 +
    -UP to enable Rapidfire
    -DOWN to enable Burstfire

https://cronusmax.com/manual/call_of...fare_2019.htm#

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by premium308 View Post
    Hey so I just tried to use burst fire for the first time and realized that there is no options to adjust the duration of the burst, or am I not seeing it? We can adjust the rapid fire option on the gamepack and through mod menu but for burst fire you can only enable it and it only does a 2 round burst...so it that the way it meant to be in the gamepack or was the option to adjust your burst duration just forgotten about when the gamepack was made?

if anyone knows the buttons needed in the mod menu to increase the burst length please let me know as there is no information posted on this or I could have just noticed something over-looked when gamepack was made, thanks!
    No, currently there is no way to adjust it and there isn't any room (byte wise) left to add that feature. I can increase the hold time default in the next update.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

would be nice as a stand alone script so members could put in there own scripts

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

this pack doesn't work for pc any more? does not seem so i cannot get it to work

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

@maxadmin if you get this could you please message me i see your post on the call of duty game pack and i had a question for you in the post you say l2 and up turn on rapid fire then go to menu l2 menu button then in menu do l2 up and then lt menu again to save

just to make sure im getting this correct the first l2 and up for rapid fire is saposed to be done outside of menu ?
    then menu l2 up does the anti recoil ????

if you could message me that would be awesome im a little confused ?

or if any one knows that would be great just confused on that one part ?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire3407 View Post
    @maxadmin if you get this could you please message me i see your post on the call of duty game pack and i had a question for you in the post you say l2 and up turn on rapid fire then go to menu l2 menu button then in menu do l2 up and then lt menu again to save

just to make sure im getting this correct the first l2 and up for rapid fire is saposed to be done outside of menu ?

Whatever your trying to enable/disable you need to HOLD for half a sec not tap so for the rapid fire your talking about

press and hold L2+Dpad Up for a second and you’ll see your device flash

i found that only things done inside mod menu part (hold L2+options for a second) like picking Jitter 1/Jitter 2 or enabling/disabling Anti Recoil those you can just tap

23. The Following User Says Thank You to premium308 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Here this should help you understand what you need to do..

just remember that on the actual gamepack that you add to your device make sure you have everything enabled there or else some of these buttons toggles your trying to active through your controller may not work

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack - Toggle Cheat Sheet
    SPEED TOGGLES
    (HOLD LT + BUTTON)

Rapid Fire Mode

Burst Fire

Jitter Mod #1 or #2

Steady Aim

Drop Shot

Jump Shot

Strafe Shot

Utilities
    MOD Menu

PS4 Share Screen
    (Crossover Controllers)

Global Kill Switch

MENU TOGGLES
    (ENTER MOD MENU = LT + MENU/OPTIONS - FLASHING BLUE LED)

Anti-Recoil

Aim Assist

Adjustable Mods

Anti-Recoil -1

Anti-Recoil +1

Rate of Fire -1

Rate of Fire +1

Aim Assist -1

Aim Assist +1

Jitter Mod #1

Jitter Mod #2

Press LT + MENU/OPTIONS again to save settings and exit MOD Menu.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    No, currently there is no way to adjust it and there isn't any room (byte wise) left to add that feature. I can increase the hold time default in the next update.
    Ok that’d be awesome thanks! Since I couldn’t find anything regarding burst fire other then how to enable it, I figured it was probably either meant to function the way it did or that it was a mistake that wasn’t known since I’m the only person that’s talked about burst fire functions from what I’ve noticed...I wonder if you guys can break this gamepack into a 2 part kinda deal because with how different this COD is I’m sure there is lots more features that could be found and added....but in all sold gamepack! I usually shy away from gamepacks for few reasons but this one is built very well and I’ve memorized all the toggles I use so

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

thank you for the reply that cleared it up !!! i was not doing the first part correctly got it up and working !!!

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

thank you for the reply that cleared it up !!! i was not doing the first part correctly got it up and working !!!
    lol glad I could help

28. The Following User Says Thank You to premium308 For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

hey bud last kind of question on the rapid fire im trying different numbers with the rapid fire increase
    but it seems game to game theres a little bit of a change in the anti recoil like i will set it all up and working perfect then 2 games later its aiming down hard ?

so my questions

1 have you heard of that happening with the recoil changing with out being adjusted after a few games ?
    2 what is the best number for the rapid fireit says 1- i think 24 or 25 (1-25)

3 or i wanted to do the adjustable by trigger pull
    but i also use hair triggers?? does the adjustable work with hair triggers?? for its always max speed ??

basically trying to find the best settings to use the above post helped with the attachments and the other settings just not sure if the numbers is better or if the adaptive by press is better ???
    or if that and hair triggers work together ??

basically want the fastest fire rate i can use ....

if you could reply back or pm id appreciate it allot
    thank you!!!
    -spitfire3407

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello,
    I am using this map pack on ps4. When anti recoil is activated it moves my aim down all the time, even when not ADS or firing. I have deleted everything from the Cronus and reinstalled the pack with the same results. Is this normal?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JEM123 View Post
    Hello,
    I am using this map pack on ps4. When anti recoil is activated it moves my aim down all the time, even when not ADS or firing. I have deleted everything from the Cronus and reinstalled the pack with the same results. Is this normal?
    Oops. I meant GAME pack. Not map pack.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thanx

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Game pack option for adjustable rapid fire is no longer working. Both options will have you in dynamic rate of fire instead of adjustable rapid fire. I tried both options and both has my rate of fire tied to how hard I pull the trigger. Please fix back to adjustable rapid fire please. Thanks.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast