Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by peregrin View Post
    hi there, searching for help:

i'm using the nacon revolution 2 controller via usb-hub setup on ps4 with the cronusmax plus v3. controller is recognized and all works fine but theres an issue using the mw gamepack. all is adjusted well, tactical button layout, inversed y,... so, but its not possible to use any other button like x to jump or square to reload while beeing in aim with L2. so i cant aim and jump or aim and reload at the same time. and it has no effect wether i've set recoil or aimassist on or off. in addition there is a second strange thing: after several minutes, it works after the controller rumbles one time but then i cant get into the mod menu, no blue light anymore but only just another rumble and steady green… so what could be the problem?!

sry for faulty english, its not my mother tongue, i hope the issue is understandable and perhaps anyone has an idea.

Spot the same problem. After using gamepack, it's can anytime stop respond to activate or deactivated options. Got strange vibrate while doing ADS at any time. There is strange thing, when You finish shoot it's automatically trows out lethal equipment and switching weapon.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the Cronusmax, I have a few general questions. I'm having some difficulty getting rapid fire working. I've attempted to enter the ingame mod menu and adjust things, but it's still not working. Help?.

I setup my values for anti recoil and aim assist. Once I load up the game and jump into a match, are they on?, or do they need to be turned on using a key combination?. Does this need to happen everytime I start the game?.

My controller LED bar is yellow, what does this mean?.

Any tips on how to adjust anti recoil values, aim assist values, and rapid fire values would be great. Plus the combinations to turn them on/off would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

-Ryan

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcollinz View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm new to the Cronusmax, I have a few general questions. I'm having some difficulty getting rapid fire working. I've attempted to enter the ingame mod menu and adjust things, but it still not working. Also, my light bar is always yellow, is this normal?.

Anti recoil, aim assist, hair triggers, etc all seem to work well. But rapid fire just wont work for me. Hoping someone can give me a step by step breakdown of how to get it working.

I appreciate everyone's help.
    There is only one way, which helped me ! Factory reset CM and put GP in and it should work fine

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Intarsz View Post
    There is only one way, which helped me ! Factory reset CM and put GP in and it should work fine
    What is GP?. Reset the Cronusmax and re-add the game pack you mean?.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcollinz View Post
    What is GP?. Reset the Cronusmax and re-add the game pack you mean?.
    Reset device to factory settings and add GamePack

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Alright so I got the jitter to work but it wouldn’t let me use it on my normal bumper jumper tactical flipped I had to switch the default flipped cause it just starts making me jump around if I play on my normal settings. Any ways to fix this? I made sure they matched in the mod pack and my game settings and it still didn’t work.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Alright so I got the jitter to work but it wouldn’t let me use it on my normal bumper jumper tactical flipped I had to switch the default flipped cause it just starts making me jump around if I play on my normal settings. Any ways to fix this? I made sure they matched in the mod pack and my game settings and it still didn’t work.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello, sorry about my English/ Romania
    I have a nacon revolution v1
    When I Hold the Aiming Button L2 the Jump/x and Switch weapon/Triangle is not working
    Thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

....delete please....

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JEM123 View Post
    Oops. I meant GAME pack. Not map pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by JEM123 View Post
    Hello,
    I am using this map pack on ps4. When anti recoil is activated it moves my aim down all the time, even when not ADS or firing. I have deleted everything from the Cronus and reinstalled the pack with the same results. Is this normal?
    Anyone know how to fix this? It seems the left stick activates the anti recoil rather than ADS and/or fire. And the anti recoil continues pulling the stick down for a few minutes.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Greetings guys! Hope you all are enjoying your holiday!

Out of curiosity, is there a way to also adjust the horizontal sway of recoil? Having vertical adjustments works wonders, and I often think how wild the addition of horizontal recoil adjust would be. If there is a way included in the mod and I'm just being ignorant, excuse me lol .

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NicVirtue View Post
    Greetings guys! Hope you all are enjoying your holiday!

Out of curiosity, is there a way to also adjust the horizontal sway of recoil? Having vertical adjustments works wonders, and I often think how wild the addition of horizontal recoil adjust would be. If there is a way included in the mod and I'm just being ignorant, excuse me lol ������.
    Yes it do-able. Unfortunately as is, there is no room left in the GamePack .

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have a problem with x to jump or square to reload while beeing in aim with L2. so i cant aim and jump or aim and reload at the same time.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brtsattila View Post
    I have a problem with x to jump or square to reload while beeing in aim with L2. so i cant aim and jump or aim and reload at the same time.
    same here. pls fix!!!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brtsattila View Post
    Yes same problem here also, I use a Nacon Rev2 and cannot jump, reload or drop while ads it will just activate an other mod also sometimes.

Is it not possible to make the game pack with only speed toggle for the anti-recoil and fire rate adjustable values and like rapid fire on/off so no combinations L2 X ● ■ and the other options like always in the cronus app on PC

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Same for me , please fix

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, new to CronusMax, would like to run this gamepack, i have looked everywhere, maybe i am a little dumb, but i cannot for the life of me find the download link.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ojohnnyo1969 View Post
    Hi, new to CronusMax, would like to run this gamepack, i have looked everywhere, maybe i am a little dumb, but i cannot for the life of me find the download link.
    https://cronusmax.com/manual/call_of...rfare_2019.htm

SILVER II

User Info Menu

there is no download link on the page, or am i blind. even in the app, it is not listed. am i really missing something. does the usb need to be connected first? i was hoping that i can get this all setup today, while it i delivered tomorrow.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

there is no download link on the page, or am i blind. even in the app, it is not listed. am i really missing something. does the usb need to be connected first? i was hoping that i can get this all setup today, while it i delivered tomorrow.
    Pretty sure the Cronus has to be connected to your PC via the usb cable before you can see the game packs in the Cronus desktop application.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

The GamePacks are listed in CronusPro and you have to have the CMP connected.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I don't need any crayons, just a little help is all. However, I get the school yard sarcasm. Great job!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ojohnnyo1969 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hi there, just curious about the rapid fire, none of them on this or any of your other cod scripts seems to work, on max speed or adjustable they just do nothing. any ideas why?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moray View Post
    hi there, just curious about the rapid fire, none of them on this or any of your other cod scripts seems to work, on max speed or adjustable they just do nothing. any ideas why?
    What type of weapon are you using them on?

Rapid Fire is typically for semi-auto and single shot weapons, so that you can just hold the trigger down and not have to repeatedly pull it. When used with automatic weapons it will normally make the fire-rate erratic and have a stuttering sound. That's because the script is spamming the trigger in and out, while the game is expecting it to be held. You can change the timing of how long the trigger is held and released to use it to tap fire or burst fire an automatic weapon.

The rate at which a weapon is fired is determined by the game. If you're looking for something that is going to fire a weapon faster than the game intended....doesn't exist. Some older games had a glitch where rapidly spamming the trigger would make certain weapons do this, but that was quite sometime ago.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hi this is a great gamepack, my only concern is there has to be a button to lock the toggles as it is it impossible to jump shot whilst aiming down sight, mount up whilst ADS and also weapon switch whilst ADS. Due to having alot of commands with LT, i can only bypass this by using the bumpers to fire and aim which isnt ideal for me as im not a PS player. is there a way you can maybe switch this up?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusBot View Post
    hi this is a great gamepack, my only concern is there has to be a button to lock the toggles as it is it impossible to jump shot whilst aiming down sight, mount up whilst ADS and also weapon switch whilst ADS. Due to having alot of commands with LT, i can only bypass this by using the bumpers to fire and aim which isnt ideal for me as im not a PS player. is there a way you can maybe switch this up?
    I'll change it in the next update.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    thats great thankyou

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Noticed that the anti recoil only governs up and down, could it also not be added to control left and right so we can make laser beams? The m13 drifts to the right when fired. If we could make on the fly adjustments for up, down and left, right we could zero in on the recoil.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    i hope this also refers to the issue mentioned above by others and myself regarding that its not possible to aim/fire with L2/R2 and use buttons like the one to jump or reload at the same time. but thanks for ur concern. when will the update be available?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Toetagman View Post
    Noticed that the anti recoil only governs up and down, could it also not be added to control left and right so we can make laser beams? The m13 drifts to the right when fired. If we could make on the fly adjustments for up, down and left, right we could zero in on the recoil.
    Right now I'm not able to "add" any features. The GamePack compiles at 4092. That means there's only 4 bytes left. I'm able can change the way it is doing something because the code is already in the GP. If that makes any sense.

As far as when....Max has been out-of-town over the holidays. He should be around today. I'll see if I can get him some updated files.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast