Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Thanks, that give me an idea where to start looking. I think the press times for the toggles (should have to hold LT + <button> for more than 500ms) are either set too low or not working correctly.
    Thank you very much for the great work that you do for the community and bringing us a great gamepack.

I personally think to assign it to another button to activate the toggles to R3(melee) or triangle (swap weapons) for example those are buttons that you never will keep pushing for long and rarely used in combination with X (jumping) or other toggle combination.

Could u please also look into the trigger issue that I had, sometimes I have to quickly press L2 again to swap weapons or call a streak in, it is like the L2 is stuck but it is not because when I change to another slot on the CM (other Gamepack) this issue never happens and also instantly when I change the slot on CM the L2 get "loosen" up.

And my controller is brand new a few weeks old but as I told you the problem only occurs with this gamepack.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mobel For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi can anyone help me out with a class set up and anti recoil mod for the mp5 please, thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Hi could someone help me out with a class set up for the mp5, also tips on the anti recoil mod for this gun

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SiiKoTiK View Post
    Hi there, new CronusMax Pro user and new to scripts etc.

Been through the manual over and over and set everything up right.

Burst fire, rapid fire, jump shot, strafe shot and drop shot all work great.

But i wanted the CMP for anti-recoil to match everyone else who seem to have no recoil in-game, but it doesn't work? Activated it and it makes no difference. I've tried L2 and R1/ R2 in the mod menu and one press makes the aim zoom right to your feet?? Then when you finally get it back to normal it's back to making no difference.

Playing shipment the other day was impossible. The thing kept auto pressing L1 and triangle while I'm shooting. So basically stim and swapping weapons when I'm trying to shoot. Just played Ramazza and it kept throwing my lethal (pressing R1).

Aim is laggy too - sensitivity is on 15 and sometimes looking left and right is laggy and doesn't feel right.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    what else do you have on your usb hub? I had an issue with my controller disconnecting and acting flaky when I had a usb fan hooked up to the usb hub with the cronusmax. Try it with only the cronusmax in the usb, not the hub.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Stady Aim L2+O is not working.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks, that give me an idea where to start looking. I think the press times for the toggles (should have to hold LT + <button> for more than 500ms) are either set too low or not working correctly.
    Did u already have a look in this gamepack for the problem that i had mentioned ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

So i'm gaming on a ps4, I brought the cronus so I can use an xbox controller, which I had no idea there were game packs. Is there anyway I can still have the xbox settings for ps4 systems while using the mods? Example when I put it on the mod 1 and put no recoil on, I can only shot but my other buttons don't work such as dropping, sliding, throwing nades, etc.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi guys any help would be greatly appreciated. this gampack is great but one major problem I have is because of the steady aim mod I am unable to switch weapons while ADS. Does everyone just deal with it or is there something I can do ? Also I am using an xbox one elete controller with ps4.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

@ Batts

I have solved my problem with the L2, it was a problem with the deadzone of my hair triggers in Nacon rev2 software I had it set on 0-100% i had to changed it to 20-100% but still have sometimes occasionally jump shot and other speed toggles getting randomly activated because of the combo in the Gamepack.

Can you please have a look in it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you for this. I was finding this

SILVER I

User Info Menu

bonjour serait-il possible d'ajouter un mode pour que les pistolets akimbo tirent tous les deux en tir rapide? .et qu'il y a aussi une retraite même horizontale merci

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

@Batts Please help... sometimes the super sprint pauses and i cant move even though im pressing the left stick more than 90%

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Anti-Recoil is ON by default. "The anti-recoil is not turned on by activating rapid-fire." Of course not...why would it be? Sounds like you've confused the Speed Toggle for Rapid Fire with the MOD Menu where you can enabled or disabled Anti-Recoil, adjust the Anti-Recoil value and the rate of fire for Rapid Fire if Adjustable Rapid Fire was selected in the GCI.

As it says in the Manual the final part of the initial setup is to run the GamePack and verify that the MODs are configured correctly. There is a know issue where all the values sometimes do not transfer correctly. This only has to be done once during the initial setup. Takes a couple of minutes...tops. I don't see that as a huge inconvenience.

Rapid Fire - In regular game mode to enable Rapid Fire hold LT/L2 then Dpad UP briefly. You will get two slight rumbles and the LED will flash green a few times to show that it is enabled. We're talking seconds here. When you want to disable it repeat the process and you will get one rumble and the LED will flash red.
    I just received my cronusmax plus today but didn’t have a chance to test it out but I did however get to load the modern warfare gamepak created by you on it... my question is... on Xbox one with my elite 2 controller (yes I downgraded to the 1.23 firmware) once I start the game and push my button to go to slot 1 where I have the gamepak saved, are the mods I selected to work already active and working? Or do I have to go through and activate the ones I want to work? All I want is anti recoil and the aim assist... I chose to have rapid fire and burst fire no enabled during the initial setup but I did leave the anti recoil and aim assist at the default 24 and 24 out of 100. Is that the perfect setting or is that just a starting point? I’m really just looking for a gamepak for modern warfare that I can load up, program to my cronusmax, start the game, select the memory slot and go! I don’t want to have do deal with activating or deactivating by pressing a combination of buttons also. Can I use more then 1 mod at a time? Like if I HAVE to activate anti recoil and aim assist will one cancel out the other? Or can they be used simultaneously?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

You don't need to use a gamepack just because there is one. Gamepacks are just pre-configured scripts for their respective games. You could go to the GPC Sript Request section of this forum (https://cronusmax.com/forums/forumdi...Script-Request) and ask for someone to make a custom script for you. Just try to be as specific about what, when, and how about your function requests as you can. It will help the script makers make it ideal for you.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey, can someone please explain when I have my anti recoil goes to the right when I’m shooting? Also with aim assist when ads it shakes and goes down and it doesn’t seem to follow any players ( tried on bots) and is this mod menu feature (LT+ options) new? Haven’t used Cronus since start of Bo4.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AvdenXL View Post
    Hey, can someone please explain when I have my anti recoil goes to the right when I’m shooting? Also with aim assist when ads it shakes and goes down and it doesn’t seem to follow any players ( tried on bots) and is this mod menu feature (LT+ options) new? Haven’t used Cronus since start of Bo4.

i have the exact same question!!!! 99.9% of weapons on modern warfare have up and to the right recoil... when I got my cronusmax set up and in game play my recoil for ALL weapons even after adjusting it instead of staying perfectly steady like the YouTube videos I’ve seen mine would go straight to the right!!! And my aim assist does the same thing!!! When ADS it shakes like crazy and moves the weapon to the ground... it DEFINITELY DOES NOT lock on or even assist with my aim! PLEASE HELP! Lol

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi Forum!

I am awaiting my cronusmaxplus and it will come in within 2 weeks!

Question 1;
    Can I put the same game pack in all 9 slots and adjust every slot to another gun
    with his recoil preferences etc.?

Looking forward hearing from you!!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by djnivek View Post
    Hi Forum!

I am awaiting my cronusmaxplus and it will come in within 2 weeks!

Question 1;
    Can I put the same game pack in all 9 slots and adjust every slot to another gun
    with his recoil preferences etc.?

Looking forward hearing from you!!
    Yes you can! But its a bit overkill imo. If you use the same attachements on the same type of gun like an AR the recoil will be almost the same. Like the m4, kilo, grau etc.

For example
    Slot 1: Anti recoil + low aim assist for AR’s or smg’s.
    Slot 2: Anti recoil + rapid fire for FAL and Famas. (Also nice for warzone, melt people with your pistol)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDreiman View Post
    i have the exact same question!!!! 99.9% of weapons on modern warfare have up and to the right recoil... when I got my cronusmax set up and in game play my recoil for ALL weapons even after adjusting it instead of staying perfectly steady like the YouTube videos I’ve seen mine would go straight to the right!!! And my aim assist does the same thing!!! When ADS it shakes like crazy and moves the weapon to the ground... it DEFINITELY DOES NOT lock on or even assist with my aim! PLEASE HELP! Lol
    It depends which gun you are using. The script works perfect for vertical recoil. Fix the horizontal recoil with attechments. Also lower the aimassist. It aint that strong and it snaps for just a sec. If your settings are too high it will lose the “lock” because of the shaking. If your weapon goes to the ground it means your antirecoil is way too high.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cool

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hello, I'm new to the game, and I would like to know how to configure the scripts in the way you said, between the 2 buttons ... a specific one for each function, could it help?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavihernandez_ View Post
    Yes you can! But its a bit overkill imo. If you use the same attachements on the same type of gun like an AR the recoil will be almost the same. Like the m4, kilo, grau etc.

For example
    Slot 1: Anti recoil + low aim assist for AR’s or smg’s.
    Slot 2: Anti recoil + rapid fire for FAL and Famas. (Also nice for warzone, melt people with your pistol)
    Hello, I'm new to the game, and I would like to know how to configure the scripts in the way you said, between the 2 buttons ... a specific one for each function, could it help?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi I'm interested in purchasing a custom version of this gamepak. I have a few custom scripts I wrote that I want added so it works with the MW2019 gamepak. Developer please DM me with quotes

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GideonSword View Post
    Hi I'm interested in purchasing a custom version of this gamepak. I have a few custom scripts I wrote that I want added so it works with the MW2019 gamepak. Developer please DM me with quotes
    We don't make or sale custom GamePacks....sorry.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

good evening guys, i need help. i read the gamepack instructions and i have a doubt. in the instructions it says that to activate "aim assist" you must execute LT + a (xbox), but it is the same combination to activate "jump shot", in fact the latter is activated. how do i activate "aim assist"?

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR]

SILVER II

User Info Menu

-edit figured it out and deleted, thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

salut ou telecharger ton script stp pour moderne warfare sur ps4

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How do you activate aim assist?
    Can you activate aim assist in the application?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey how are you?
    Thank you I will try that out.
    Im on ps4 so is a = to x?
    Thanks again im such a noob to this and feel no difference when play with or without the Cronusmax

SILVER I

User Info Menu

REVIEW: Aye man this was the first "ModPack" I used on my device after purchasing it specifically for Modern Warfare. Instructions are great man this thing is awesome thanks for developing great free software <3<3<3

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Antirecoil is not working, tried from 0 to 100, and the recoil were the same for ak47. Does someone know what is going on? Im sure its on by the lights, also rapid fire is working, so all are activated

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Guys, does it work for Warzone?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast