Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

I'm new to the cronus world and just got the cronus zen. I've tried playing around with this gamepack, but I can not seemt to get it to work. Aim assist and anti-recoil are not working in the tests I've done in game for online multiplayer. I've activated it through zen studio as well as the in game menu. The anti recoil makes my screen shake. The higher it is turned up, the more it pulls to the right, and there is no correcting it with the right joystick. I'm sure all of this is due to user error, and I would just like some feedback on how to easily correct and use these features. I've tried reading some of these posts on the forums as well as the info provided under the gamepack, but I'm not able to get this sorted.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

i want the script MW Aim Assist

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hair trigger seems to work now but I still can't get the aim assist or rapid fire to work, I tried deleting all saves and redoing everything, opening the menu pressing the combinations and then closing the menu again with no effect.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack / AUTO WEAPON SWAP????

Not sure if this is a setting but when I have the gamepack active. When I hold down the trigger when I let go it automatically switches to my secondary. I have weapon swap , auto reload , all of those settings disabled n I still get that problem

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi guys, will there be a chance that you will add horizontal recoil to this game pack? only the vertical recoil can be modified and not the horizontal one. And by the way very good gamepack

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey there..
    Seems like a stupid question.. but where can I download this pack from? Is there any link?

Thanks guys.. im new to this and looking all the way down to find any Informations on how to download this game pack ..

Thanks.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

i have tried to use the rapid fire mod and the led went green meaning that it is on but nun of the guns shoot any faster help please

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi does any else play with L1 & R1 as aim and shoot if so what is the layout setting i need to select from my laptop?

All with rapid fire anyway to test it out to make sure it activated i know it flashes green to say it is but any other way testing it

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Did you manage to download the pack think were in the same boat

SILVER II

User Info Menu

The Cronuszen game pack pro is probably the best script I have found for warzone so far, anyone thinks differently send lemme know cause I’d like to sample other scripts! Only problem I am having is when I get in a vehicle it either goes backwards very slowly when trying to drive forwards or just drive forwards very slowly? Any recommendations for this would be great!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Grab a pkm with no attachments and shoot at a wall until you get it perfect I find that usually gives you good anti recoil for most guns. If you use m4 it doesn’t seem to be good antirecoil for that tho! I use the grau and it’s perfect

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danyoxp View Post
    The Cronuszen game pack pro is probably the best script I have found for warzone so far, anyone thinks differently send lemme know cause I’d like to sample other scripts! Only problem I am having is when I get in a vehicle it either goes backwards very slowly when trying to drive forwards or just drive forwards very slowly? Any recommendations for this would be great!
    turn off rapid fire

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, I'm new to the Cronusmax and trying to get this pack configured for me on my PS4 standard with regular DS4 controller.

I'm having a couple of issues and wondering if someone can help please - I'm a complete newbie with these kinds of things though so anything in proper noob terms is appreciated!

First - anti recoil and its adjustability works GREAT - thank you!

Secondly - when the pack is enabled, I'm having issues with Hybrid or Adjustable Zoom scopes - I find that after a set amount of time, the L3 on my left stick stops working - meaning that I can't switch between views on certain scopes. Is this a known issue or any idea how to resolve it please?

Finally - aim assist. I don't really find that it does anything, no matter what value I set it to? It just causes my game to be super jumpy, and never actually locks on to anyone like I was expecting. Anyone got any ideas please? Are there in game settings I need to configure to help this work better?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can add - Default Flipped?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey guys,
    can someone help me? control me to respond after a while using cronuszen .... i need to reconnect to be able to use it again.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Buongiorno, ho acquistato la cronus da un paio di giorni e c'è ancora una cosa che non riesco a fare: attivare l'auto fire.
    Ho provato sia dal software che dal gioco. La chiavetta resta sempre arancione.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello fellow gamers. So I have been using CronusMax for a long time. I have a quick questions. I use my CronusMax for console and PC. My CronusMax ran extremely well when I used controller on PC, and I just ran Anti-recoil and Aim Assist. It was running fine for season one, two, and three of Warzone. Now, for season 4. The Cronus is not working. Prior to the update, I was using the Elite Controller with the XB360 toggled on in the tools along with firmware v1.23. It was working completely fine until today when I tried to play Warzone with some friends. Now my PC won't even recognize the controller with the CronusMax plugged in.

I did a factory reset of the CronusMax, I erased memory slots, and I upgraded the firmware along with downgrading the firmware back to v1.23.

Any help would be much appreciated.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello the download link is down can someone send me the script?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

what is best anti recoil for mp5

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi There,

Wonder anyone can help keep s

I set up the GP but when I go to play a match I cant seem to ADS

am noob so any help grateful

Also should mention if I go in to the quick edit it goes into ADS and sticks there but cant come out of it unless I go back into quick edit or turn it off

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I've loaded the file and set it up to my tactical button layout, yet it sometimes performs a melee strike instead of going prone/crouching.

Also the drop shot function doesn't wok.

Anyone had this happen before?
    I'm running the cronusmax plus on ps4

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I look for good Settings for noreoil. Which value do you take for which weapon.. thx

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

hi guys,

I have this gamecock on my Cronus max plus, and I plug it into my ps4, and I can toggle between the profiles, so they're definitely on there.

but it seems like it does not work. no recoil control. I even set it to 99 and it still does not affect.

any ideas what I am missing here? I am on ps4

thank you

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Red face Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Guten Morgen zusammen,
    ich habe mir nun auch den Cronusmax Plus gekauft. Ich habe das Gamepack "Call of Duty Moderne Kriegsführung 2019" auf den Stick für den Modus "Warzone" gespeichert. Leider habe ich das Problem, dass der Rückstoßschutz für die PS4 (L2+↑) bei der Waffe Kilo nicht funktioniert. Ich habe als Test den wert auf "90" gestellt. Eigentlich sollte die Waffe nun völlig verzeihen, tut sie aber nicht. Funktionier der Mod nur bei bestimmten Waffen? falls ja, welche Waffen sind es oder mache ich einfach etwas falsch? Alle anderen Mods z.B. das Ducken und aufstehen während eines Gefechts funktionieren...

Ich bin ein absoluter Neuling und über jede Hilfe dankbar

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Could you use to game pack for call of duty warzone as well?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by p9098 View Post
    hi guys,

I have this gamecock on my Cronus max plus, and I plug it into my ps4, and I can toggle between the profiles, so they're definitely on there.

but it seems like it does not work. no recoil control. I even set it to 99 and it still does not affect.

any ideas what I am missing here? I am on ps4

thank you
    Did you end up fixing this?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tomnguyen View Post
    Could you use to game pack for call of duty warzone as well?

Ich habe es für Warzone benutzt aber die Rückstoß Kontrolle funktioniert leider nicht.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks to the manufacturers of this amazing Pack.
    I use only anti Recoil and Aim Assist.

I have a few minor problems. 1. The horizontal recoil setting is missing. The horizontal setting would be totally useful. 2. I also have the problem that I accidentally turn on jump shot in the game. 3. If I watch movies, the controller loses connection after ~ 30-45 minutes.
    3.I don't understand the difference between Recoil Power and Strength.

I hope someone can help me.

No hate, just a couple of problems.
    SORRY for my bad English
    Greetings from Germany

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Hello,

I few days ago i started using my first CronusMax on my Ps4 Pro with DS4.
    I installed the script after a lot of reading. Thank you for the good script. Everything works fine, accept for 2 things.

1) Drop shot and 2) Jump shot. These do not work. Strafe shot however works perfectly.

I did a lot of tests and reading and searching but i did not found any solution.
    Does anyone have the solution for me please ? When i activate it, the led turns green for a short period as it should, but when i fire or Ads fire the drop/jump shot does not perform.

Greetings from Belgium.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast