Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack features every major FPS Mod in the toolbox, including three awesome Jitter Mods for the 725, Origin 12 and R9-0, as well as an exclusive new Dynamic Rapid Fire System that changes speed depending on how hard you pull the trigger. Both Rapid Fire and Anti-Recoil Mods can have their rate of fire and recoil weight adjusted directly from your controller while playing the game, and other essential options include Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Drop Shot, Jump Shot, Strafe Shot, Steady Aim, Auto Sprint, and Hair Triggers. All the different default button layouts are also supported, including Tactical, Lefty, NOM4D, Charlie, Bumper Jumper, Bumper Jumper Tactical, One Hand Gunslinger, Stick and Move, Brawler and Beast. We will not be responsible for all the complaints you're going to get for using this bad boy

Special thanks to Batts and Legitcloudzz for their contributions to this GamePack.

GamePack Instructions: https://cronusmax.com/manual/call_of...rfare_2019.htm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Changelog:

Version 1.5 [05.Jan.2020]
    - Removed Jitter (patched)
    - Speed Toggles LT + A and LT + B output no longer blocked to allow jumping and crouching while ads'd

Version 1.4
    - Added swapped Button/Trigger configurations for all layouts

Version 1.3
    - Added Bumper/Trigger Swap as a button layout option.
    - Anti-Recoil Enable/Disable is on LT + UP. Changed docs to match.
    - Auto Sprint now disabled for approx 2 seconds after pressing reload. Stops sprint from canceling reload animation.

Version 1.2
    - Added adjustable Aim Assist
    - Changed Speed Toggle to Y/TRIANGLE. Confliction with L2 + B/CIRCLE with in-game mechanics (crouch while ADS)
    - Removed R9-0 to make room for Aim Assist.

- MOD Menu now:

Anti-Recoil -1 - LT/L2 + LB/L1
    Anti-Recoil +1 - LT/L2 + RB/R1

Rate of Fire -1 - RT/R2 + LB/L1
    Rate of Fire +1 - RT/R2 + RB/R1

Aim Assist -1 - A/CROSS + LB/L1
    Aim Assist +1 - A/CROSS + RB/R1

Version 1.1 [31.Oct.19]
    - Improved timing for Origin12 Jitter
    - Added a check that allows Hair-Triggers on RT when Dynamic Rapid Fire is selected but the Mod is not active.

Version 1.0 [28.Oct.19]
    - GamePack Released

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Version 1.1 [31.Oct.19]
    - Improved timing for Origin12 Jitter
    - Added a check that allows Hair-Triggers on RT when Dynamic Rapid Fire is selected but the Mod is not active.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

It’s lit

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

noob question...
    how do i get rapid fire to work? I know it might be easy but I am missing something.
    does it need to be on before game loads etc?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sonic33 View Post
    noob question...
    how do i get rapid fire to work? I know it might be easy but I am missing something.
    does it need to be on before game loads etc?
    No.. hold L2/LT And D-PAD UP for 500ms till you feel a rumble

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Is aim assist in the pack?

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Could it possible to add Sniper Breath to this amazing gamepack

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpionKiller For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I just want to point out a few things:

The anti-recoil is not on by default,

The anti-recoil is not turned on by activating rapid-fire (You have to open the ingame mod menu, the do LT/Dpad-Up)

Also I'm not a huge fan of having Rapid-fire and anti-recoil, as well as most of these features off by default.

I'd appreciate a fix, and hopefully consideration for a version that has rapid and recoil on by default, like previous gamepacks.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    Could it possible to add Sniper Breath to this amazing gamepack
    Already is.. called steady aim

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

How do activate 725 shotgun jitter

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Is there no recoil in this pack? If not would you be able to add it? Preferably for Mp5 and M4

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grimaldus View Post

The anti-recoil is not turned on by activating rapid-fire (You have to open the ingame mod menu, the do LT/Dpad-Up)

Also I'm not a huge fan of having Rapid-fire and anti-recoil, as well as most of these features off by default.

I'd appreciate a fix, and hopefully consideration for a version that has rapid and recoil on by default, like previous gamepacks.

Anti-Recoil is ON by default. "The anti-recoil is not turned on by activating rapid-fire." Of course not...why would it be? Sounds like you've confused the Speed Toggle for Rapid Fire with the MOD Menu where you can enabled or disabled Anti-Recoil, adjust the Anti-Recoil value and the rate of fire for Rapid Fire if Adjustable Rapid Fire was selected in the GCI.

As it says in the Manual the final part of the initial setup is to run the GamePack and verify that the MODs are configured correctly. There is a know issue where all the values sometimes do not transfer correctly. This only has to be done once during the initial setup. Takes a couple of minutes...tops. I don't see that as a huge inconvenience.

Rapid Fire - In regular game mode to enable Rapid Fire hold LT/L2 then Dpad UP briefly. You will get two slight rumbles and the LED will flash green a few times to show that it is enabled. We're talking seconds here. When you want to disable it repeat the process and you will get one rumble and the LED will flash red.

"I'd appreciate a fix" - You're going to have to explain to me what that would look like. The current configuration is about as quick and easy of a way that we've been able to find. But if you feel you have a better idea...please share.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Wheres the aim assist?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Anti-Recoil is ON by default. "The anti-recoil is not turned on by activating rapid-fire." Of course not...why would it be? Sounds like you've confused the Speed Toggle for Rapid Fire with the MOD Menu where you can enabled or disabled Anti-Recoil, adjust the Anti-Recoil value and the rate of fire for Rapid Fire if Adjustable Rapid Fire was selected in the GCI.
    The antirecoil is not on by default, like I stated previously. Maybe a base determined value is, but the adjusted value done on the GCI is not. I've tested it for well over an hour and found that the values I set, did not activate until using the in-game menu method of activating anti-recoil. I found how to do rapid-fire, which I personally believe should be on by default, or have an option in the GCI to have. I read every single note on the manual. I'm assuring you, that the gamepack does not have user-determined anti-recoil values activated by default. As someone who prefers gamepacks this feels more like the scripts out there. It isn't bad by any means, but all configuration is usually done on the GCI with gamepacks that I'm familiar with. User friendly, for players that don't prefer button combos for activations is all I'm asking...

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

I tried it and for some reason the sniper breath did nothing I’m not sure if anyone had any luck with sniperbreath

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

The antirecoil is not on by default, like I stated previously. Maybe a base determined value is, but the adjusted value done on the GCI is not. I've tested it for well over an hour and found that the values I set, did not activate until using the in-game menu method of activating anti-recoil. I found how to do rapid-fire, which I personally believe should be on by default, or have an option in the GCI to have. I read every single note on the manual. I'm assuring you, that the gamepack does not have user-determined anti-recoil values activated by default. As someone who prefers gamepacks this feels more like the scripts out there. It isn't bad by any means, but all configuration is usually done on the GCI with gamepacks that I'm familiar with. User friendly, for players that don't prefer button combos for activations is all I'm asking...
    "User friendly, for players that don't prefer button combos for activations is all I'm asking..."

It sounds more like you want a GamePack customized to your liking, which we simply can't do. How the GamePack functions, default settings, toggles, what buttons are used for toggles....these aren't arbitrary decisions that are made in a vacuum. We have a Cronus Community Discord server who's main function is to test and get feedback on new GamePacks.

When we put together a new GamePack, we take what we've learned from the previous ones and use that as a starting point. If a decent percentage of the testers give us feedback on some part of a GamePack that they would rather it do something else, then we change it. We simply do not have the resources to put together 3...4...5 different versions of a GamePack.

"I found how to do rapid-fire, which I personally believe should be on by default"

I'm having a hard time understanding why this is such an issue. Do you always carry a semi or single shot weapon as your primary? Is (and I'm not exaggerating) the 2 seconds it takes to press LT/L2 and Dpad UP really an inconvience?

You're invited to join us on Discord https://discord.gg/KMpm4cE if testing and giving constructive feedback is something you might be interested in. We have multiple channels dedicated to many different games and it's an opportunity to influence how a GamePack turns out.

Remember Modern Warfare is a very recent release. We're still learning things about the game, same as you. The GamePack is very new and I'm sure there's some kinks for us to iron out. I'll look into the issue with anti-recoil and see what I can do. Rapid Fire on the other hand......

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi all,

Just started configuring this pack. I'm not seeing anything to account for us who have our buttons flipped. Do we still select "Default" in the GCI?

TIA

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quick question, how do I reset anti recoil values? Not sure if I just have to back down the values in the menu when I’m playing or do I hit kill switch and that resets back to the base value I set in the Cronus program?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey guys, is anyone noticing that Anti-Recoil only applies to standing position, and not while crouched? I've adjusted my setting so that it's about perfect while I'm standing, but when I'm crouched and firing, my shots move downward. Maybe I've done something wrong?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Im having huge difficulties with the anti recoil i have followed the instructions but i dont get a green LED to show me its been enabled same for if i attempt to switch it off its as if the command does not exist? i have followed every instruction from the manual. Can someone help?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Question Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Guys I'm loving the jitter mods on the R9-0 but I can see if you hold the trigger down you simply get stuck on the animation loop trying to reload and cancelling. Is it not possible to program the gun to re-chamber the next rounds before clicking the shoot button?
    Hope that makes sense.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NicVirtue View Post
    Hey guys, is anyone noticing that Anti-Recoil only applies to standing position, and not while crouched? I've adjusted my setting so that it's about perfect while I'm standing, but when I'm crouched and firing, my shots move downward. Maybe I've done something wrong?
    They may have added that as a part of the game's mechanics. It does make real life sense. If you are kneeling when you fire a gun, especially a rifle (anything with a descent length barrel) you are way more balanced and able to control the weapon a whole lot better. It's possible they have set the weapons to have less recoil when crouching. Sounds like something I need to test.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I cannot get the jitter mod to work or the rapid fire.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    They may have added that as a part of the game's mechanics. It does make real life sense. If you are kneeling when you fire a gun, especially a rifle (anything with a descent length barrel) you are way more balanced and able to control the weapon a whole lot better. It's possible they have set the weapons to have less recoil when crouching. Sounds like something I need to test.
    That makes perfect sense. With the mod disabled, my shots while crouched have WAY less recoil, but with it enabled it pulls downward, probably because of the mod to the standing recoil.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

You are correct it should not be on by default. I believe that was a mistake in the manual - i'll get that fixed.

Most Mods are now configured in the GCI with multiple options and then you can turn each one on or off in-game, while having the ability to adjust rapid fire speed, and anti-recoil weight on the fly while in-game. It's pretty great.

This has eliminated 90% of the issues we've seen reported over the last 6 years - most due to poorly configured setups or not understanding that in-game settings are required for proper function - along with previous settings in the slot sometimes "ghosted" the settings of another pack, making it seem faulty - this way overwrites that memory space to ensure the pack is setup correctly from day #1.

It's also the absolute best way to have Rapid Fire and Burst Fire working together - completely automated (you couldn't do that before). LT+UP Rapid FIre is enabled. You're in a situation where you need to turn it off? Hit LT+UP again, it's disabled. You need Burst Fire quickly? Hit LT+DOWN it auto disables Rapid Fire and then instantly switches to Burst Fire, and vice versa (because both these mods can never be activated together at the same time - in any game).

Settings are also permanently stored - they are not temporary. I could enable rapid fire and anti-recoil <5 seconds with 4 quick button presses. LT+UP (Rapid Fire Enabled Speed Toggle), LT + MENU (Enter MOD MENU), LT+UP (Anti-Recoil Enabled Menu Toggle), LT+MENU (Exit and Save). Done. That's it. Forever. Until you change the settings again.

I hope you didn't think you had to do this on every reboot?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey mate I can get Cronus pro to work so I’m using gtuner software with my cronusmax... I can’t get the game pack on there is there a gpc code

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Guys the amount of time I died due to the gun getting stuck is ridiculous. The fix is simple. You press fire the controller engages the jitter mod then wait for 2 seconds or whatever the re-chamber time is and re engages the jitter again and all you do is hold the fire button down.

Quote Originally Posted by TT3000 View Post
    Guys I'm loving the jitter mods on the R9-0 but I can see if you hold the trigger down you simply get stuck on the animation loop trying to reload and cancelling. Is it not possible to program the gun to re-chamber the next rounds before clicking the shoot button?
    Hope that makes sense.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I dont understand when i enable anti-recoil (in the gamepack) and enables it ingame (led turns green) i cant feel any difference, my gun still have recoil (like when i not use the gamepack) have I missed something?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey guys I was wondering are you guys going to add a button layout preset flipped to this game pack??????

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Goodnight everyone, do you know the best values to use for anti recoil when using the m4 and the mp5?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to justoqueng For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast