Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Hello,
    I've been trying to use this gpc for modern warfare, but I cannot figure out how to properly switch the l2 to l1 and r2 to r1 to shoot and aim, i have looked up different solutions and nothing has worked for me. I want to be able to have all the mods while using r1 to shoot. is that possible? i hope to hear from you soon. thank you in advance

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi all, I’m looking for best aim assist and anti recoil, I tried few scripts but ( you can call me stupid) I couldn’t figure out how to activate it right. Some of the scripts I couldn’t even compile it.
    is there any script have all settings and value already.
    I play jumper tactical flipped
    and between 3-8 sensitivity
    will be helpful to find a video on how to run a script as well.
    thx

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Attachment 7520

Change button layout (Default) into Tactical Swapped. Then you will be able to shoot with R1 button.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hi....just got a cronus max plus. does this game pack work on warzone with bumper ping button layout?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi Everyone - noob here. So I've got a cronusmax and I'm running the modern warfare 2019 GamePack. Everything in terms of hardware works including being able to activate the aim assist and anti-recoil (color changes on the cronusmax) and everything. Problem is, the scripts aren't actually having any impact. I can stand in the same spot with multiple weapons and toggle the scripts on and off and the recoil pattern is exactly the same every time. I even tried cranking the setting up to the max for anti-recoil and messing with the y and x axis to the extreme. Still no impact but the lights also indicate the script is activated.

I've tested it probably 40 - 50 times with different controllers, usb hubs, different ports in the usb hubs, no usb hub, bluetooth and wired, factory reset the device, downgraded and updated firmware, tried different cables...etc. At this point, i really am totally stuck. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks all.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi please can someone help or explain why when activating the aim assist in game, when ads you start to jump at the same time? its only just starting happening last 2 days. When turned off everything else works fine just the aim assist only when ads firing you jump? when hip firing it works fine. Thanks in advance

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi everyone, I just got my CronusMax and joined the community. Looking forward to learning as much as I can. I tried to search as much as I could before posting so apologies if this has been asked before. I’m looking for the best current gamepack for Modern Warfare. What do you guys recommend, what are you all using? I downloaded and installed the MW gamepack that’s in the program game section but it seems a bit dated. Is there anything better I should be looking at? I messed around with it a bit and the anti recoil seems to work great, not sure on the aim assist yet and the strafe shot isn’t working the way I’d hoped really. I’m looking for a script with a faster strafe shot and maybe not as wide a strafe. More like a fast continuous wiggle left and right as you fire? Is it possible to edit this on the game pack or does anyone know or a fast strafe, aim assist and anti recoil pack I should look at? Thanks for your help.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011