Hi,

I have the Podium Racing Wheel F1, which has a native compatibility with the PS4, but not the Xbox One.
I wonder if it would be possible to make this wheel work like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 (ideally with the Podium Advanced Paddle Module) on Xbox as these wheels seem to be pretty much identical with exactly the same button layout. Of course the wheel on the Podium Racing Wheel F1 is not compatible with Xbox One natively, while the Formula V2 is.
One option would be to essentially buy the same wheel twice from Fanatec and mount the Formula V2 wheel onto the PS4 compatible DD1 wheel base, the other one would be if Drivehub could just 1:1 emulate the Formula V2 wheel when using the F1 wheel that comes with the Podium Racing Wheel F1 ;-)

The current status with firmware 2.04 beta 17 seems to be that the PS4 F1 wheel does work with the Drivehub for the main features (steering, FFB, throttle, brake, clutch, regular buttons), but the special buttons, dials, rotary thingies do not seem to work.

I tried this today with my Podium Racing Wheel F1 (in CSW v2.5 mode) via Drivehub on F1 2019 on my Xbox One, selecting the Formula v2 in the controller selection screen in F1 2019, and tried to change the input mapping there. The game then detected the regular inputs, but none of the rotary and dial inputs and also none of the three button in the top left. From the three buttons in the top left it strangely detected two of them as clutch and throttle when pressing them. I tried in both Fanalogic (no surprise the special buttons didn't work there) and Fanatec mode.

btw while I seem to be able to switch between Fanalogic and Fanatec mode (by long pressing the two bottom buttons, which are Share (SH) and Options (OP) on PS4) but I cannot see which mode it is in, isn't this supposed to be displayed on the Drivehub (or was it on the wheel)? The wheel shows nothing when switching modes and the Drivehub redetects, first shows C-S-W-2-5 and then a "0" - and this happens in both cases, for Fanalogic as well as Fanatec mode. I was however able to see it in the Dirt Rally 2.0 input screen, as there the detected controller switched between some Logitech wheel and a Fanatec CSW when switching modes (strangely this input detection screen seems to work differently between Dirt Rally 2.0 and F1 2019 despite both games being from Codemasters. In F1 2019 it always seems to show some list of wheels, that also includes other wheels, if it is detecting my wheel via Drivehub, no matter whether it is in Fanalogic or Fanatec mode - this is also the screen where you can select the Formula v2).
I had also tried the input mapping in Dirt Rally 2.0 and there also it only detected the regular inputs (but I am not sure whether DR2 would even detect it if a Formula v2 was attached to the wheel base, while on F1 2019 I m pretty sure it would detect it from the Formula v2).

It would be great to get some feedback what is currently supposed to work in this scenario and if it is not somehow supported yet it would be even better if there was a way to make the PS4 F1 Racing Wheel work like the Formula v2 on Xbox One, so you could have it 100% compatible on both consoles without having to buy the Formula v2 separately, which would be rather annoying to essentially have to buy the same wheel twice only to have it compatible with Xbox One with all features, thank you!