Topic: Zen software

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Zen software

Will the new cronus zen still use the cronus max software? Or will there be a new release? I've pre-ordered and have been listed as a beta tester, so I was trying to get a head start and check out the software. Love the work yall are doing and the vision of the company

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: Zen software

CronusMAX PLUS will use Cronus Pro.

Cronus Zen will use Zen Studio.

They will both have access to the GPC Library and GamePacks.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    CronusMAX PLUS will use Cronus Pro.

Cronus Zen will use Zen Studio.

They will both have access to the GPC Library and GamePacks.

Will the Zen Studio software require the device to be already connected or will it be able to discover the device even when it is already running? For example, say you have the software already running and then you unplug and plug in a second device, will you have to restart the Zen studio software?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Let's just hope that the zen studion version will be released

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by adamperkins View Post
    Let's just hope that the zen studion version will be released
    It was released 2 weeks ago to the beta community. We're on the 3rd version already, Build 629 was released on Dec 7th

Quote Originally Posted by yoddler View Post
    Will the Zen Studio software require the device to be already connected or will it be able to discover the device even when it is already running? For example, say you have the software already running and then you unplug and plug in a second device, will you have to restart the Zen studio software?
    Zen Studio syncs the device that you connect. So yes, it reads as well as writes - you don't have to restart

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

It was released 2 weeks ago to the beta community. We're on the 3rd version already, Build 629 was released on Dec 7th

Zen Studio syncs the device that you connect. So yes, it reads as well as writes - you don't have to restart

Can i join in the Discord server? Thank you!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Frank908 View Post
    Can i join in the Discord server? Thank you!
    Only beta testers can join the server

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

I am beta tester and need desperately a link to discord please cant wait to get started with testing.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

I am in the same boat. I have received my beta unit, but for the life of me am unable to find a link to the Cronus Zen Discord channel.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Me also, I received an email saying that I was a tester and that i would get a invite to discord but still waiting. can't use my zen yet because I don't have zen studio. any help would be very appreciated, ty for your time.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Emails were sent to everyone.

Titled "Cronus Zen - Beta Introduction"

It's more than just a discord link.

Check your spam. It's important you're able to receive emails from our beta system, it's linked to several back end things.

I'd be happy to send it again if you log into the account you created when purchasing the Zen and sent a support ticket.

https://cronusmax.com/my-account/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Unhappy need help setting up my zen need software

signed up for the software beta. i recieved my zen, all i need is the software to get rockin. Thanks need help setting up my cronus zen

signed up for the software beta. i recieved my zen, all i need is the software to get rockin. Thanks need help setting up my cronus zen

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: need help setting up my zen need software

Quote Originally Posted by norie09 View Post
    #download channel in discord

17. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Cant wait te try the new zen, already order it. I have two questions:
    does the zen works with the keyboard steelseries Apex m750 and the mouse steel series rival 110?
    And is this converter better then X-aim? X-aim wasn't great for me, hope this converter is beter.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1208 View Post
    Cant wait te try the new zen, already order it. I have two questions:
    does the zen works with the keyboard steelseries Apex m750 and the mouse steel series rival 110?
    And is this converter better then X-aim? X-aim wasn't great for me, hope this converter is beter.
    Welcome aboard!

We worked very hard to make a Mouse & Keyboard experience that was on par with the best. There’s a brand new M&K software interface that will change the way you game. The setup is very intuitive and includes many presets for the most popular titles. Most brands of Mouse and Keyboard are auto detected – all you need to do is set the polling rate and dpi, connect to the Zen, select your preset and go. That’s it!

This allows you to not have your PC turned on while using Keyboard & Mouse. SteelSeries is not supported, but I'm sure it will be soon, time will show. First we need to make sure everything else works gamepacks and so on before supporting new brands.

For your question, if the Zen M&K engine is better than X-Aim, I think you already know...

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Thanks for the quick replay. Now i'm using the cronusmax just for scripts and i use the xim apex for the converter to key board and mouse. I hope with the new zen i can use the cronusmax for the scripts and the converter. When steelseries is supported ill will let you know how the converter is! Thanks for all the hard work!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1208 View Post
    I hope with the new zen i can use the cronusmax for the scripts and the converter.
    Not sure I understand? There is no need for CronusMax when using Cronus Zen, as it is an enhancement of cronusmax, so it can do what cronusmax can plus more and better. You can use Scripts and Keyboard & Mouse with only the use of Zen.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I ment the zen.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

when will the zen be out on the selfs for sale
    i try for beta but was a bit late
    so waiting for it to go on sale

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = MaxADMIN; 1203720] CronusMAX PLUS usará Cronus Pro.

Cronus Zen usará Zen Studio.

Ambos tendrán acceso a la Biblioteca GPC y GamePacks. [/ QUOTE]

buenas ,soy de españa pero el dioma ingles lo justo y me pongo en contacto con usted en cuestion que ya tengo mi cronus zen pero al igual que el cronusmax plus que tambien lo tengo tenia un programa para poder programarlo y el cronus zen se por lo que estoy leyendo que usa el zen studio y entonces de donde me lo puedo descargar por que por mucho que busco no encuetro nada y bastante caro me a salido el aparato como para no poderlo usar asi que agradeceria que me echasen una mano sin mas saludos

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Entonces como se puede unir uno,ya que yo dispongo de él y mi dinero me costó con aduanas y todo 130 Euros, qué veo que Los he tirado a la basura,ya que no puedo acceder a nada,con lo cuál es un verdadero engañó tener una Cosa cuándo no puedes usarla

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Megmik View Post
    [QUOTE = MaxADMIN; 1203720] CronusMAX PLUS usará Cronus Pro.

Cronus Zen usará Zen Studio.

Ambos tendrán acceso a la Biblioteca GPC y GamePacks. [/ QUOTE]

buenas ,soy de españa pero el dioma ingles lo justo y me pongo en contacto con usted en cuestion que ya tengo mi cronus zen pero al igual que el cronusmax plus que tambien lo tengo tenia un programa para poder programarlo y el cronus zen se por lo que estoy leyendo que usa el zen studio y entonces de donde me lo puedo descargar por que por mucho que busco no encuetro nada y bastante caro me a salido el aparato como para no poderlo usar asi que agradeceria que me echasen una mano sin mas saludos
    Quote Originally Posted by Megmik View Post
    Entonces como se puede unir uno,ya que yo dispongo de él y mi dinero me costó con aduanas y todo 130 Euros, qué veo que Los he tirado a la basura,ya que no puedo acceder a nada,con lo cuál es un verdadero engañó tener una Cosa cuándo no puedes usarla
    Please guys, speak english

Thanks

27. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

my zen cronusmax came in today and im in need of the software to get started

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xxblvkgod5000xx View Post
    my zen cronusmax came in today and im in need of the software to get started
    Read the email that was sent when you order it. All the information you need is in there.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

HI HOW ARE u I ORDER ZEN CRONUS AND ITS COME PUT HOW I DOWNLOAD THE ZEN CRONUS AND WHAT THE DISC CHANNEL NAME ? THX

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Read the email with your order everything is in there