zen

Where would i pre-ordered the zen plz and thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: zen

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    Where would i pre-ordered the zen plz and thanks

https://zen.cronusmax.com/

It's a shame, the first users have just received their device today ... and there is 1000 devices available...
    https://zen.cronusmax.com/#apply

3. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post

It's a shame, the first users have just received their device today ... and there is 1000 devices available...
    https://zen.cronusmax.com/#apply
    Just curious, why is it a shame?

Are you also saying shipping has begun? In a thread I created a few days ago I was told shipping was delayed due to a Dev health issue which I haven't seen updates since.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JediJonesy777 View Post

Are you also saying shipping has begun? In a thread I created a few days ago I was told shipping was delayed due to a Dev health issue which I haven't seen updates since.

No, shipping has been delayed until at least December 2.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Alrighty, thanks for the reply. Just thought I'd missed something with the above saying users were receiving the Zen.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JediJonesy777 View Post

It's a shame, it's sad ... sorry if I do not use the right word, try to speak french and we'll see if you will not make mistakes
    So yes, "it's a shame" or "it's sad" or IDK for him that he did not keep himself informed because he could have registered earlier to be one of the first to receive Zen

I did not know it had been delayed. How is it that there are already new members on the Zen discord?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hello,

I am interested in news related to ZEN.
    can you tell me or find the countdown on the site for the release of ZEN beta. -> Edit : 2 December
    how to know if we are part of the beta of ZEN (by email, by private message on the forum, ...).

noozbar :
    It's a shame, it's sad ... sorry if I do not use the right word, try to speak french and we'll see if you will not make mistakes
    So yes, "it's a shame" or "it's sad" or IDK for him that he did not keep himself informed because he could have registered earlier to be one of the first to receive Zen
    the french language is very difficult and complex (vs english).

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

I did not know it had been delayed. How is it that there are already new members on the Zen discord?
    They started sending invites to those that were approved and packages were ready to be shipped.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

They started sending invites to those that were approved and packages were ready to be shipped.
    Ok Good New ^^
    you have create lib for ZEN ?(exemple : Cronusmax LibCronusMax by Swizzy)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

It’s OK, no need to get defensive as I wasn’t being rude, I just didn’t understand what the shame was because you did not elaborate on your comment.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JediJonesy777 For This Useful Post:

Zen Beta Tester

User Info Menu

So not to ask a strange question, but how do you know if you have been selected to receive or not to receive the Zen? I am assuming that if you are selected once you fill out the form that you will get an email stating that ("Hey you are a lucky member and have been chosen!")But what about the ones that have not been selected..... Do they get an email saying ("I am sorry there are no more units at this time.") I am just curious because I think a lot of us just don't know one way or the other and are in limbo.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

So is the Zen still on schedule to ship out this week? Just anxious to get started with it

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Why can't I order this? I just sold my cronusmax to find out i cannot order the zen after preorder.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rmtplyr1 View Post
    Why can't I order this? I just sold my cronusmax to find out i cannot order the zen after preorder.
    it would have been necessary to inquire before selling CMP ...
    Zen is in the beta test phase, you can be part of the testers. How? Everything is indicated on the official website

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

it would have been necessary to inquire before selling CMP ...
    Zen is in the beta test phase, you can be part of the testers. How? Everything is indicated on the official website
    Ya .. and I am a beta tester but when I put my password in to take me to the paypal page to buy it for testing purposes, the page refreshes. It seemed to work T-5 days into the pre-release beta and now I cannot make the order. I am not sure how long after the pre-order beta purchases that the link stopped after the beta invite password was sent.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rmtplyr1 View Post
    Ya .. and I am a beta tester but when I put my password in to take me to the paypal page to buy it for testing purposes, the page refreshes. It seemed to work T-5 days into the pre-release beta and now I cannot make the order. I am not sure how long after the pre-order beta purchases that the link stopped after the beta invite password was sent.
    Ask MaxADMIN on CMax Discord

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I guess I was overlooked so I will ask once more, is the zen still on schedule to ship this week or are we still waiting? Just wanting some sort of update as I am eager to have mine in my hands.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jsh406 View Post
    I guess I was overlooked so I will ask once more, is the zen still on schedule to ship this week or are we still waiting? Just wanting some sort of update as I am eager to have mine in my hands.
    It was shipped, some received it today from what I could see on the discord

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quick question I was hoping someone could answer for me. Thanks in advance.

I filled out the request form a few weeks back and have not received a response back.

Am I to continue waiting to be part of the Beta? Or do I just wait for the public release?

I guess what I'm asking is, Is there still hope to get in on the beta? Or have the beta kits been filled.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

It was shipped, some received it today from what I could see on the discord
    Ok I ask because I have had a tracking # since November 22 and it has never updated. That’s why I was wondering if we were still on track with the last thing I had seen which was they will ship first week of December. Thank you for the info any more you can share would be great, if not thanks anyways.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

i have the same problem as space time ----- Quick question I was hoping someone could answer for me. Thanks in advance.I filled out the request form a few weeks back and have not received a response back.
    Am I to continue waiting to be part of the Beta? Or do I just wait for the public release?
    I guess what I'm asking is, Is there still hope to get in on the beta? Or have the beta kits been filled.

i also sent a email via cronus website both emails got no response is anyone able to take a look or see if its got overlooked ?
    would love to be in the beta if it is still possible ?

thank you guys for reading
    - spitfire
    <body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">Quick question I was hoping someone could answer for me. Thanks in advance.

I filled out the request form a few weeks back and have not received a response back.

I guess what I'm asking is, Is there still hope to get in on the beta? Or have the beta kits been filled.Quick question I was hoping someone could answer for me. Thanks in advance.

I guess what I'm asking is, Is there still hope to get in on the beta? Or have the beta kits been filled.Quick question I was hoping someone could answer for me. Thanks in advance.

I guess what I'm asking is, Is there still hope to get in on the beta? Or have the beta kits been filled.</body>