Topic: Power-A Fusion Pro problem

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Power-A Fusion Pro problem

I'm haveing a bit of a issue with my cronusmax & my "Power-A Fusion Pro" today I received my controller & wanted to use it & test it out but when I plugged it up to my cronusmax the controller LED doesn't light up on the controller indicating that the controller is turned on & my cronusmax also doesn't authentic it as well I checked the cronusmax capability controller list & it has it listed but just in case I misunderstood this is the controller I bought.. https://www.google.com/search?client...C0#pie=plaji-i

https://cronusmax.com/manual/list_of...ontrollers.htm

Also apologizes if the post is in the wrong category I'm new to the forums

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Power-A Fusion Pro problem

*Updated News* I disconnected everything & set it back up & now its working for some odd reason at first it didnt for unknown reasons but anyway I fixed it some how unfortunately I don't know how to remove my post so I'm not sure how to delete it off the forums since I no longer need assistance

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

im having the same problem, and nothing is working to fix it.....I set it to xb1 in tools and it just stays on AU....if I change to ps4 it lets me toggle gamepacks on the cm, the controller is lit up but not functioning....

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aqueminii24 View Post
    im having the same problem, and nothing is working to fix it.....I set it to xb1 in tools and it just stays on AU....if I change to ps4 it lets me toggle gamepacks on the cm, the controller is lit up but not functioning....
    I have this same problem I think MS have blocked the thing

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SRGll View Post
    I have this same problem I think MS have blocked the thing
    I have found a work around, so if you have another wired controller, you can plug it up to authenticate the CM, once it shows 0, you can now plug in the power a fusion controller and it works. For some reason, the stock usb to micro usb for the power a fusion pro will not authenticate. Hopefully, someone can figure this issue out and get a more viable option for this.