Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

How do we use only aim assist without the other mods?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

The biggest question of all for most of the Fortnite scripts using Legacy controls...

I don't know if everyone saw it, but Epic Games posted in the Fortnite game that legacy controls is now removed, as of yesterday. So what will that mean now for all the scripts used for Fortnite? All become useless for aim assist / aim abuse?

SUCH B.S.!!!
    Attachment 7121

Towards the end of the write up on Newsweek:
    "This trend was all the more frustrating to
    Fortnite's PC audience, that uses keyboard-and-mouse input that doesn't offer Legacy Controls. While crossplay on its own is a great concept, there can't be situations where certain platforms have measurable advantages over others."

On that last part .. Really? Last time I checked, pretty much anyone who is an average or better PC player has a large competitive advantage over a console player even with legacy controls.

My guess? A group of whining P.C. players got ticked off that their entire squad got clapped by the kid on his PS4, XB1, or console because of the one and only advantage we had over PC players.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Yes, same with me. This is due to unwanted activation of a mod during game play. The game pack is cool though, this is the only issue I have.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Does the Aim assist / Abuse work for anyone? i cant seem to see any difference? Linear/Exponential? if anyone has it working what settings?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

@LegitCloudzzz thank you for the great gamepack. I agree with others - option to enable/disable features when loading gamepack will help prevent accidental activation of a feature while in game.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Auvina View Post
    Does the Aim assist / Abuse work for anyone? i cant seem to see any difference? Linear/Exponential? if anyone has it working what settings?
    Anyone?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Anyone?
    The Aim Assist is not working because Fornite recently removed the Legacy controls. We need to wait a little till the devs could figure out how to develop a new Aim assist based on new configs

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coolfrog View Post
    The Aim Assist is not working because Fornite recently removed the Legacy controls. We need to wait a little till the devs could figure out how to develop a new Aim assist based on new configs
    It says linear/exponential in the game pack?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by itsmestevieb View Post
    @LegitCloudzzz thank you for the great gamepack. I agree with others - option to enable/disable features when loading gamepack will help prevent accidental activation of a feature while in game.
    I have a update coming out soon. I'll add the enable / disable option aswell. Would you prefer the activation toggles to move to something else?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LegitCloudzzz View Post
    I have a update coming out soon. I'll add the enable / disable option aswell. Would you prefer the activation toggles to move to something else?
    Hi legit, first of all a massive thank you for this game pack. One issue I often encounter is that when I switch from build mode back to combat I either always end up on pick axe or a consumable in the middle of a fight. Is there anyway we can have it that after exiting build mode it always goes to weapon slot 1 or something? Again a massive thanks for your hard work.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kashsa View Post
    Hi legit, first of all a massive thank you for this game pack. One issue I often encounter is that when I switch from build mode back to combat I either always end up on pick axe or a consumable in the middle of a fight. Is there anyway we can have it that after exiting build mode it always goes to weapon slot 1 or something? Again a massive thanks for your hard work.
    That shouldnt be happening. Can you post your controls so I can test out? As far as your question for the first slot yes I should be able to squeeze that in

SILVER II

User Info Menu

That shouldnt be happening. Can you post your controls so I can test out? As far as your question for the first slot yes I should be able to squeeze that in
    Not your gamepack, more like my fat fingers. But what I mean is in a battle I sometimes panic and I accidentally end up exiting from build mode into a pick axe or a consumable. It would be amazing that after exiting build mode or switching from pick axe it always went to weapon slot 1?
    Second question will this gamepack run with xim apex?

Thanks a bunch!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kashsa View Post
    Not your gamepack, more like my fat fingers. But what I mean is in a battle I sometimes panic and I accidentally end up exiting from build mode into a pick axe or a consumable. It would be amazing that after exiting build mode or switching from pick axe it always went to weapon slot 1?
    Second question will this gamepack run with xim apex?

Thanks a bunch!
    What are you hitting by accident sometimes? Theres a few ways to exit build mode so I need you to be more spefic. Then I could always make it go to weapon 1. Also the gamepack does work with a XIM with a cronusmax. The update has toggle changes so now it'll be ADS with Up, Down, Right depending on the mod. The way Aim Assist and Anti Recoil work was tweaked. You should see a HUGE difference now once it goes live Rumble will need to be on in game to get the maximum effect aswell. I have sent in the files but I can add in the slot 1 request once I know the button you are accidently hitting sometimes

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

What are you hitting by accident sometimes? Theres a few ways to exit build mode so I need you to be more spefic. Then I could always make it go to weapon 1. Also the gamepack does work with a XIM with a cronusmax. The update has toggle changes so now it'll be ADS with Up, Down, Right depending on the mod. The way Aim Assist and Anti Recoil work was tweaked. You should see a HUGE difference now once it goes live Rumble will need to be on in game to get the maximum effect aswell. I have sent in the files but I can add in the slot 1 request once I know the button you are accidently hitting sometimes

Can you post when the update is out please?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Sure I just sent in the files

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks bro, so the commonest thing I'm doing is coming out of build mode with circle (build mode) button but I either press it twice and go back to build mode or I am then pressing previous weapon causing me to end up on a consumable. Is the new gamepack update ready?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Update just went live This has the buff to Anti Recoil and Aim Assist remember to set vibration on in game

Pump/SMG is now ADS + Up
    Rapid Fire is still ADS + Right
    Drop Shot is now ADS + Down

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hello the update and where I can not find it you have to change the parameters in the games or not because when I pull up it I don't understand how to use the gamepack a little tutorial with video would be welcome please

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nono090476 View Post
    hello the update and where I can not find it you have to change the parameters in the games or not because when I pull up it I don't understand how to use the gamepack a little tutorial with video would be welcome please
    I'll make and put up a video tutorial on setting up and using the gamepack. I will try for tonight / tomorrow to have it ready

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LegitCloudzzz For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Changelog for those interested

1.6 - Look Control Option Removed
    - Stick Noise Option Removed
    - Strafe Shot Removed
    - Huge improvements to Aim Assist and Anti Recoil both are much stronger now.
    - Aim Assist will run when Anti recoil does not this provides greater stickiness and much smoother control
    - Aim Assist loogic improved
    - Anti Recoil logic improved
    - Added option to be able to invert Anti Recoil
    - Drop Shot Toggle changed to XB1_LT + Down
    - Pump/SMG Toggle Changed to XB1_LT + Up

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegitCloudzzz For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hello had you made the tutorial video please

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey anyone else not able to see 1.6?
    on my gamepack section it only has 1.5

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Vish1986 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

1.6 not in the gamepack library yet..only see 1.5

Changelog for those interested

1.6 - Look Control Option Removed
    - Stick Noise Option Removed
    - Strafe Shot Removed
    - Huge improvements to Aim Assist and Anti Recoil both are much stronger now.
    - Aim Assist will run when Anti recoil does not this provides greater stickiness and much smoother control
    - Aim Assist loogic improved
    - Anti Recoil logic improved
    - Added option to be able to invert Anti Recoil
    - Drop Shot Toggle changed to XB1_LT + Down
    - Pump/SMG Toggle Changed to XB1_LT + Up

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello do you have a solo aim assist pro and antirecoil script for fortnite? many thanks in advance

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks for the. Gamepack, I'm not sure if pump/smg is working. Ads and up is not working. I get a green light when I perform the button combination to show that it's activated? I guess. But not functioning. Cheers

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello, I can't see the 1.6 version. Did you uploaded to the server? Thank you for your hard work and time

SILVER II

User Info Menu

it's like the tutorial video ever

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

ok...so i have a feature request. similar to the way you do an edit assist by holding in the edit button, is possible to do that for a 'build' assist? Basically you would be in build mode ONLY while you held in the build mode button (circle for instance on PS4) and then once you released it you'd be back in combat mode. This would save time from having to toggle mode as it would only be a single button press.

This functionality existed in mod pass and it was fantastic. would really be great for those with a scuf or xbox elite controller also, if they have the build mode button mapped to a paddle.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

... removed....

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Is the code available anywhere so I can attempt to put in the build toggle button feature?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast