Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Boss

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

Picking up where WalterHmartinez left off, LegitCloudzzz is the foremost expert on Fortnite in the Cronus Community and will be developing and maintaining Fortnite GamePacks for both the CronusMAX PLUS and Cronus Zen

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

Hey guys I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a huge Fortnite fan just like the rest of you. Some of you may know me while others may not. The new gamepack brings along many changes which Im sure everyone is going to love. The biggest change you'll notice is a mode tracking system. This will track the mode you are in to auto manage mods. If you've ever experienced a mod like dropshot rotating stairs when it shouldn't or having to disable a mod when going into a mode then having to re enable a mod after getting out of a mode slowing you down etc. These issues are no longer a problem with the tracking system!

Custom bind are now available in the gamepack! This has been a highly requested feature and here it is

Insta reset is included in the gamepack. Insta Edit is not due to having the in game option "Confirm Edit On Release"

Aim assist now dynamically changes based on how you move your right stick smilar to that in the DynaSense gamepack.

100% Accuracy Shot AKA Tapfire is still here ADS + RB / R1

Pump/Wall/SMG is now gone, and Pump/SMG functions differently. Now when enabled your weapon will change slots when fire is released. This allows for more weapon combos to work better. You can fire as much or as little as wanted. The toggle for Pump / SMG is ADS and X for Xbox or Square on PS4.

Rapidfire is now changed to work dynamically. The more fire is held the faster the weapon will fire. This also means the less it is held your weapon will fire slower at a more controlled rate. You can use rapid-fire as a controlled fire also. The toggle for this is ADS + Right DPad

Drop Shot is also now dynamic. It now will have its speed change based on the how much fire is held more pressure is a faster movement, while less is a slower one. Drop Shots toggle is ADS and A for Xbox and Cross on PS4

Strafe Shot when enabled will have your character rapidly strafe, crouching, have rapid fire along with having its own aim abuse. Strafe Shot's toggle is ADS + Down Dpad.

Aim Abuse is now also dynamic the more the right stick is moved the faster aim abuse will perform its in and out action. This was done to help with moving targets while the user is moving the right stick.

Anti Recoil is now based off controller rumble (Vibration in game must be on) providing a better and smoother anti recoil.

There are 2 types of swap controls as well. The first being a bumper and trigger swap (Hold as and Up Dpad for 3.5 seconds). The second is swapping R3 / RS for A / Cross (Hold ADS and Left DPad).
    Should more any reason Mode Tracking lose sync there are 2 ways to resync. The first is hold LB/ L1 and RB / R1 for 5 seconds. The second is to hit your edit button then fire button.
    Custom bind. buttons can be set to any button on your controller so there is no longer need for presets. Custom binds are as follows Confirm, Reset, Edit, Pickaxe, Build, Inventory, Crouch, and Select (Commonly R2 / RT). It is important that these match your in game settings so mode tracking functions as it should.

Mode tracking has a LED color coding system to notify what mode you are in.
    Combat Mode = Blue
    Build Mode = Red
    Inventory Mode = Green
    Pickaxe Mode = Pink
    Edit Mode = Yellow

Edit Assist if enabled will auto select your build tiles as long as the edit button is held. This allows for faster edit plays and saves you a button press too.

Now that I went over the gamepack I'll explain on how to use it.

All mods are only able to be toggled on or off when in Combat Mode. The LED will be Blue to confirm this. If you are in any other mode (Inventory, Edit, Pickaxe, or Edit you will not be able to toggle mods. This is done to prevent unintended actions while building, editing, etc. The mode tracking system is managing the mods to give you a more fluid gaming experience.

- Tap Fire (Always On) = L2 / LT + R1 / RB
    - Pump / SMG = L2 / LT + Square / X
    - Rapid Fire = L2 / LT + Right DPad
    - Drop Shot = L2 / LT + Cross / A
    - Strafe Shot = L2 / LT +Down DPad
    - Global Kill Switch = L2 / LT + Share / VIEW

You may swap controls in any mode and this is not tracked by mode tracking. The hold is a bit long to prevent unintended swapping of controls during normal play.

- Swap Bumper / Triggers = Hold L2 / LT + Up DPad for 3.5 seconds
    - Swap R3 / RS + Cross / A = Hold L2 / LT + LEFT DPad for 3.5 seconds

A reminder that if Edit Assist is enabled that you will auto select tiles and be in Edit Mode while Edit is held.

This gamepack brings a lot of changes and Im excited to be working on it and share with everyone. You should noticed a faster gameplay experience and im sure everyone is going to really enjoy it! If you have any questions, corcerns etc feel free to reach out. With that said I hope everyone enjoys the new gamepack!

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LegitCloudzzz For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Looking good! Is it released yet?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Is there not a toggle menu? Everything is on the fly? It’s causing issues in game during fights etc. for me anyway.

What is “stick noise”?

LT+ A is not great since I jump out of aim sometimes

LT+ dpad right also, as I use right as edit and sometimes situations call for it.

Pump smg isn’t great either as sometimes you (I) reload while in aim

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by joec0x View Post
    Is there not a toggle menu? Everything is on the fly? It’s causing issues in game during fights etc. for me anyway.

What is “stick noise”?

LT+ A is not great since I jump out of aim sometimes

LT+ dpad right also, as I use right as edit and sometimes situations call for it.

Pump smg isn’t great either as sometimes you (I) reload while in aim
    Stick noise is the amount of controller drift that you have. If you open Cronus Pro and go to device monitor, with a controller plugged in look at the values for RX and RY. Pick the bigger of the 2 numbers for noise. Doing this will provide a much smoother and accurate anti recoil.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

What are the most stickiest values for aim abuse?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Can you put the gamepack around here?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JesusEscobarSjn View Post
    Can you put the gamepack around here?
    No, GamePack are in CronusPRO only

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

confusing as hell.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by muskyking View Post
    confusing as hell.
    What are you having trouble with? I here to help

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LegitCloudzzz For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi Guys,

Last night I was using for the first time a cronusmax and this script. It looks like it was working really good but then when I was using L2 + R1 (to aim and shoot) it was taking me to the PS menu like I press the PS button, what I'm doing wrong?

Also for this scrip do I need to activate something in order to have aim abuse? Thanks

It sounds like the configuration is not set correctly. You need it to match your in game controls.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

my ADS does not jitter at all and with a pistal when does rapid fire kick in i get nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitCloudzzz View Post
    What are you having trouble with? I here to help

*Suspended*

User Info Menu

Is there any way to get the dynamic aim assist and dynamic drop shot in a script. I only use scripts with my cronus because I have to use X-Aim with the Astro C40 controller. I'd love to try this game pack, but Cronus doesn't support my controller without X-aim. Unless there is a way around this and I can use the gamepack. I have been unable to find any way of doing so with the Astro c40

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I use Builder Pro button laout. can anyone please help me in depth on the setup of this gamepack... its beyond confusing with all of the button layout setup questions before you program it to the device. Thank you in advance

18. The Following User Says Thank You to travis.price For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Please give us a single option to disable all mods.. Due to my custom binds i often turn on mods accidentally and I dont use any of them anyway so it would be nice to have the option to just disable all of the mods that there are hot swaps for.. (Pump/SMG, Drop Shot, etc...)

- - - Updated - - -

Troll or serious? If you're serious I can try and explain it.. just didnt know people were still on builder pro.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cp27643 View Post
    Please give us a single option to disable all mods.. Due to my custom binds i often turn on mods accidentally and I dont use any of them anyway so it would be nice to have the option to just disable all of the mods that there are hot swaps for.. (Pump/SMG, Drop Shot, etc...)

- - - Updated - - -

Troll or serious? If you're serious I can try and explain it.. just didnt know people were still on builder pro.

i dont know if the bottom was directed to me or not but no im not trolling. id like your help if u wouldnt mind and should i not be on builder pro... is there something better?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by travis.price View Post
    I use Builder Pro button laout. can anyone please help me in depth on the setup of this gamepack... its beyond confusing with all of the button layout setup questions before you program it to the device. Thank you in advance
    Do you have any custom controls?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

what is the v4 boost? do i just leave it as default?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

It sounds like a few folks are having some issues properly setting up the gamepack. Don't worry Im putting together a tutorial video on how to properly set up and use the gamepack. I think if you actually see how to do it. It should fix the issues Im seeing posted here. I want to thank everyone for all the input as it helps me to improve the gamepack for everyone

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LegitCloudzzz For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hi the tutorial video will come when please to help gamepack configuration

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I can't seem to get the bumpers to flip or switch r3 for x. I am holding for 3.5 seconds but nothing happens? Any help would be much appreciated.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Does this currently work with the Zen

: patiently waiting for the video :

28. The Following User Says Thank You to CoryDorning For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Aim abuse works by spamming the ADS button to constantly stick to the target if you're slightly off. You mention you don't need legacy controls but are you saying that if I specify "Exponential" or "Linear" in the configuration that it will simply turn aim abuse OFF as it detects I am using the new Fornite aim assist mechanics?

Here is how I understand it:

Legacy aim assist = Toned down but functional aim abuse but not much "aim assist" from this pack

New aim assist = Aim abuse disabled (ads spam does not work) but the actual "aim assist" from this pack helps the Fortnite aim assist track better assuming we initially target the player?

I am just trying to figure out the actual benefits of this pack in regards to the NEW fortnite aim assist because as of right now without a cronus, the aim assist tracks assuming you initially aimed at the player's hit box.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Could someone help me? Im using custom binds but Insta Reset is not working? ive set my reset button as R1/RB

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I use touch pad for pickaxe on PS4 controller, however with this script when I press the touch pad nothing happens (yes I have touch pad selected for my pickaxe in the gamepack options). Also when I am building and editing, sometimes the gamepack stays in red mode when I exit building, therefore disabling all of the mods when I shoot. I have to enter build mode again, press edit, then exit build mode, then switch to a new weapon before it's fixed. Any idea on how to fix all of this?

Might I also add insta reset does not work at all...
    My edit button is triangle, confirm edit is triangle, and my reset button is r1

Also what does "select build piece" mean? I use custom binds but all of my build pieces are the same as builder pro. Does build piece mean material (wood, brick, metal?). If not I'm not understanding why "build piece" would have only 1 button option.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beezgotbuzz View Post
    I use touch pad for pickaxe on PS4 controller, however with this script when I press the touch pad nothing happens (yes I have touch pad selected for my pickaxe in the gamepack options). Also when I am building and editing, sometimes the gamepack stays in red mode when I exit building, therefore disabling all of the mods when I shoot. I have to enter build mode again, press edit, then exit build mode, then switch to a new weapon before it's fixed. Any idea on how to fix all of this?

Might I also add insta reset does not work at all...
    My edit button is triangle, confirm edit is triangle, and my reset button is r1

Also what does "select build piece" mean? I use custom binds but all of my build pieces are the same as builder pro. Does build piece mean material (wood, brick, metal?). If not I'm not understanding why "build piece" would have only 1 button option.
    Select build piece is R2 / RT by default if using Builder Pro when in edit mode. As for what you posted in regards to touchpad I will try it to confirm. If broken I will include a fix in the update for today. I am also finally editing the video which will be a guide on how to use and setup the gamepack.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LegitCloudzzz View Post
    Select build piece is R2 / RT by default if using Builder Pro when in edit mode. As for what you posted in regards to touchpad I will try it to confirm. If broken I will include a fix in the update for today. I am also finally editing the video which will be a guide on how to use and setup the gamepack.
    Upon retrying the gamepack, it seems as if I had the wrong button selected for the select build piece which was causing alot of problems. The main issues I have now is the touchpad not working and not being able to disable the pump smg, drop shot, rapid fire, etc and accidentally turning them on during combat

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Any idea when the video tutorial will be done? Not getting any aim abuse/assist from this pack at all unless im setting up wrong.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Auvina For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Updated to v1.3
    Tweaks to Aim Assist.
    Drop Shot toggle changed to ADS and Tap Up D-Pad.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to LegitCloudzzz For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

is it possible to just get the aim assist and aim abuse of this new update?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast