Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 59 of 59

Topic: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

  1. #31
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Any idea when the video tutorial will be done? Not getting any aim abuse/assist from this pack at all unless im setting up wrong.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Auvina For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    is it possible to just get the aim assist and aim abuse of this new update?

  4. #33
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzo44 View Post
    is it possible to just get the aim assist and aim abuse of this new update?
    I mean you can read what the toggles are for each mod and just turn them off keep AA and AB. active

  5. #34
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    thanks and i have tried that but with reloading most often pump smg gets activated without me realising it which is why i was looking for just the aim assist/aim abuse

  6. #35
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitCloudzzz View Post
    No if you use linear or exponential select that in the gamepack configuration
    Why are we saying this? This will break your dynamic aim assist, you said it adjusts the in/out based on how much you're moving your right stick. Without legacy, ads in/out does absolutely NOTHING for aim assist. You know this right? If anyone uses this WITHOUT legacy mode they don't get any type of aim help.

  7. #36
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Can you pass the most updated mod here please?

  8. #37
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusEscobarSjn View Post
    Can you pass the most updated mod here please?
    It’s a game pack so you have to get it from the gamepack library in CM software

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to kedoman2 For This Useful Post:


  10. #38
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    - Tap Fire (Always On) = L2 / LT + R1 / RB
    - Pump / SMG = L2 / LT + Square / X
    - Rapid Fire = L2 / LT + Right DPad
    - Drop Shot = L2 / LT + Cross / A
    - Strafe Shot = L2 / LT +Down DPad
    - Global Kill Switch = L2 / LT + Share / VIEW

    How can i toogle aim assist?

  11. #39
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    I use touch pad for pickaxe on PS4 controller, however with this script when I press the touch pad nothing happens (yes I have touch pad selected for my pickaxe in the gamepack options). Also when I am building and editing, sometimes the gamepack stays in red mode when I exit building, therefore disabling all of the mods when I shoot. I have to enter build mode again, press edit, then exit build mode, then switch to a new weapon before it's fixed. Any idea on how to fix all of this?

    Might I also add insta reset does not work at all...
    My edit button is triangle, confirm edit is triangle, and my reset button is r1

    Also what does "select build piece" mean? I use custom binds but all of my build pieces are the same as builder pro. Does build piece mean material (wood, brick, metal?). If not I'm not understanding why "build piece" would have only 1 button option.

  12. #40
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Alright mate when dropshot is enabled with ADS + Up it seems asif the dropshot values are so low that my character doesnt even crouch up and down almost as if the values instead of being something like ``` DS Down = 40, DS up = 40, seems asif the values are on like 2 , 2

  13. #41
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    I've passed on your bug reports to Legitcloudzzz - thanks fellas!

  14. #42
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Please I also request to be able to disable mods in gamepack menu, a lot of times I will still be ADS (L2) when I press square to reload and it activates the "pump + smg" mod which I don't use and then I don't realize it got turned on and I lose my fight because of it. We should be able to disable any of the mods we do not use without it getting turned back on by accident during gameplay. We need a permanent disable in the gamepack menu.

    As of right now because of my play style, I cannot use this gamepack. For example, having the option to disable the following permanently would be a huge quality of life improvement:

    - Pump / SMG = L2 / LT + Square / X
    - Rapid Fire = L2 / LT + Right DPad
    - Drop Shot = L2 / LT + Cross / A
    - Strafe Shot = L2 / LT +Down DPad


  15. #43
    Support Staff



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by DemSquats View Post
    Why are we saying this? This will break your dynamic aim assist, you said it adjusts the in/out based on how much you're moving your right stick. Without legacy, ads in/out does absolutely NOTHING for aim assist. You know this right? If anyone uses this WITHOUT legacy mode they don't get any type of aim help.
    Using linear or exponential is meant to disable Aim Abuse (This is the in / out action) and not Aim Assist (screen shake) the reason for this is there is no snap rotation on those look controls.

  16. #44
    Support Staff



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    I have fixed flipped controls and will include in the update.

    For those having issues with insta reset it will only work when in edit mode. The led color will be yellow to indicate this. Any other mode it will not trigger / work. It is intended to work this way so insta reset will not interfere with other mods or in game actions. If you lose sync on mode tracking hit your edit button then select piece button (usually RT / R2). Tracking should go to combat mode (Blue). This can happen navigating in options or the main menu.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beezgotbuzz View Post
    Please I also request to be able to disable mods in gamepack menu, a lot of times I will still be ADS (L2) when I press square to reload and it activates the "pump + smg" mod which I don't use and then I don't realize it got turned on and I lose my fight because of it. We should be able to disable any of the mods we do not use without it getting turned back on by accident during gameplay. We need a permanent disable in the gamepack menu.

    As of right now because of my play style, I cannot use this gamepack. For example, having the option to disable the following permanently would be a huge quality of life improvement:

    - Pump / SMG = L2 / LT + Square / X
    - Rapid Fire = L2 / LT + Right DPad
    - Drop Shot = L2 / LT + Cross / A
    - Strafe Shot = L2 / LT +Down DPad


    What would you like to see toggles changed to?

  17. #45
    Support Staff



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by beezgotbuzz View Post
    I use touch pad for pickaxe on PS4 controller, however with this script when I press the touch pad nothing happens (yes I have touch pad selected for my pickaxe in the gamepack options). Also when I am building and editing, sometimes the gamepack stays in red mode when I exit building, therefore disabling all of the mods when I shoot. I have to enter build mode again, press edit, then exit build mode, then switch to a new weapon before it's fixed. Any idea on how to fix all of this?

    Might I also add insta reset does not work at all...
    My edit button is triangle, confirm edit is triangle, and my reset button is r1

    Also what does "select build piece" mean? I use custom binds but all of my build pieces are the same as builder pro. Does build piece mean material (wood, brick, metal?). If not I'm not understanding why "build piece" would have only 1 button option.
    Select build piece is R2 / RT by default if using Builder Pro when in edit mode. As for what you posted in regards to touchpad I will try it to confirm. If broken I will include a fix in the update for today. I am also finally editing the video which will be a guide on how to use and setup the gamepack.

  18. #46
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitCloudzzz View Post
    I have fixed flipped controls and will include in the update.

    For those having issues with insta reset it will only work when in edit mode. The led color will be yellow to indicate this. Any other mode it will not trigger / work. It is intended to work this way so insta reset will not interfere with other mods or in game actions. If you lose sync on mode tracking hit your edit button then select piece button (usually RT / R2). Tracking should go to combat mode (Blue). This can happen navigating in options or the main menu.

    - - - Updated - - -




    What would you like to see toggles changed to?

    I would like to be able to disable certain mods in the gamepack itself.. like in the drop down menu, something that allows me to disable.

    As far as the touchpad the only script that's ever worked to get the touchpad to work for me was:

    unmap XB360_BACK;
    unmap PS4_TOUCH;
    remap XB360_BACK -> PS4_TOUCH;

  19. #47
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitCloudzzz View Post
    Select build piece is R2 / RT by default if using Builder Pro when in edit mode. As for what you posted in regards to touchpad I will try it to confirm. If broken I will include a fix in the update for today. I am also finally editing the video which will be a guide on how to use and setup the gamepack.
    Upon retrying the gamepack, it seems as if I had the wrong button selected for the select build piece which was causing alot of problems. The main issues I have now is the touchpad not working and not being able to disable the pump smg, drop shot, rapid fire, etc and accidentally turning them on during combat

  20. #48
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    For some reason aim assist dosent work for me anymore.

  21. #49
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by beezgotbuzz View Post
    I would like to be able to disable certain mods in the gamepack itself.. like in the drop down menu, something that allows me to disable.
    Quote Originally Posted by beezgotbuzz View Post

    As far as the touchpad the only script that's ever worked to get the touchpad to work for me was:

    unmap XB360_BACK;
    unmap PS4_TOUCH;
    remap XB360_BACK -> PS4_TOUCH;

    So you must be on PC most of the gamepacks don't include this swap command but it is only small, Legit may be able to add this since the majority of people are migrating to PC, Its not a gamepack issue though

  22. #50
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by sl3vin View Post
    For some reason aim assist dosent work for me anymore.
    Aim assist will be working it would either be your deadzone, The boost setting or you need to clean your Cronus slots as recommended with all gamepacks

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoGzTheFiGhTeR For This Useful Post:


  24. #51
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    so................................................ if i leave all the build button blank since i cant remember squat n just set up AA RF ect will this script still work but with out the fancy build stuff or will I have issues

  25. #52
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by klapnext View Post
    so................................................ if i leave all the build button blank since i cant remember squat n just set up AA RF ect will this script still work but with out the fancy build stuff or will I have issues
    No you need to input your buttons as it has tracking for all modes (And there is no button choice default is PS button or Xbox home button that).... So its recommended inputting all your buttons however.....
    I've just ran it through a quick test and the very minimum you need to choose would be your Crouch, Pickaxe and Inventory and you can use the aim assist and action mods, But this will still track you in pickaxe mode and inventory so incase you isolate Aim Assist by pressing default Fortnite buttons (Triangle/Y = Pickaxe) and (UP = Inventory) just double tap pickaxe when your not in action sort of a resync process, This is not recommended as the default button in the GCI will still be active but double tapping triangle should correct the mode into Action mode (Combat)

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to DoGzTheFiGhTeR For This Useful Post:


  27. #53
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Im a bit confused now.. Does tracking works in this gamepack with linear ingame setting?

  28. #54
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Is anyones drop shot working because mine wont activate?

  29. #55
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffon3 View Post
    Im a bit confused now.. Does tracking works in this gamepack with linear ingame setting?


    Yes off coarse it does put the Aim boost 1-3 above your deadzone as you cant have to much movement for aim assist on linear, Try it higher but reduce it when it starts to stutter
    (Leave Aim Abuse off unless you feel it helps)

    Quote Originally Posted by Auvina View Post
    Is anyones drop shot working because mine wont activate?
    Yes it does work but there is conflict if your inventory button is UP (It has tracking on all modes inventory included when you switch it on its isolating itself at the same time) (Needs a different toggle really as up is default inventory) Remember the toggle has changed to L2 & UP not L2 & A/CROSS (Note for LegitCloud when turning dropshot on it immediately turns it off due to inventory but aim assist stays active I need to triple press pickaxe in order for dropshot to work)

    L2& UP = DropShot
    L2 & DOWN = Smart Shot
    L2 & RIGHT = Rapid Fire

  30. #56
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by DoGzTheFiGhTeR View Post


    Yes off coarse it does put the Aim boost 1-3 above your deadzone as you cant have to much movement for aim assist on linear, Try it higher but reduce it when it starts to stutter
    (Leave Aim Abuse off unless you feel it helps)


    Yes it does work but there is conflict if your inventory button is UP (It has tracking on all modes inventory included when you switch it on its isolating itself at the same time) (Needs a different toggle really as up is default inventory) Remember the toggle has changed to L2 & UP not L2 & A/CROSS (Note for LegitCloud when turning dropshot on it immediately turns it off due to inventory but aim assist stays active I need to triple press pickaxe in order for dropshot to work)

    L2& UP = DropShot
    L2 & DOWN = Smart Shot
    L2 & RIGHT = Rapid Fire

    Thanks, i didnt realise they had changed, ive been pressing LT + A - i will change my inventory button, also do you know what the best settings are for Aim Assist / Abuse?

    i.e Pressure Sensitive or ADS + Fire i noticed above you say have aim boost 1-3 above deadzone - my current deadzone is 8% so would it work better between 9-11? ive noticed there is very little aim abuse/assist with the default. just thought i was doing something wrong lol

  31. #57
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    Quote Originally Posted by DoGzTheFiGhTeR View Post


    Yes off coarse it does put the Aim boost 1-3 above your deadzone as you cant have to much movement for aim assist on linear, Try it higher but reduce it when it starts to stutter
    (Leave Aim Abuse off unless you feel it helps)


    Yes it does work but there is conflict if your inventory button is UP (It has tracking on all modes inventory included when you switch it on its isolating itself at the same time) (Needs a different toggle really as up is default inventory) Remember the toggle has changed to L2 & UP not L2 & A/CROSS (Note for LegitCloud when turning dropshot on it immediately turns it off due to inventory but aim assist stays active I need to triple press pickaxe in order for dropshot to work)

    L2& UP = DropShot
    L2 & DOWN = Smart Shot
    L2 & RIGHT = Rapid Fire
    Hey, You mean that V4 Boost option? Im currently using Razer Raiju controller with hair-triggers and as i reconize the rumble on this controller doesent work with cronus..

  32. #58
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    I have my aim assist v4 at 11 but still cant seem to track anyone from distance at all? Drop shot is working fine now, but im struggling massively with aim.

  33. #59
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Legit Edition (LegitCloudzzz) ***NEW FOR 2020***

    is there a way to remove that L2+Square bind? its that autopump activating thing and its messing me up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Topics

  1. Fortnite - Dynasens Edition (Batts)
    By Batts in forum GamePack Support Topics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 16th January 20, 07:39
  2. Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez & LegitCloudzzz v2.7
    By LegitCloudzzz in forum GamePack Support Topics
    Replies: 6542
    Last Post: 6th January 20, 01:58
  3. Upgrading A Legit Cronusmax
    By djxxx in forum CronusMAX PLUS Device Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 3rd November 19, 18:02
  4. Is this Ebay seller legit?
    By Deetox in forum CronusMAX PLUS Device Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16th August 14, 07:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •