Topic: Question about CM running script within another script

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Question about CM running script within another script

Hi guys, I need your wisdom, i have this script for farming in a game and work flawessly but sometimes the RNG dont help and my loop doesnt work, so i need to know if there is posible to run automatically another script if the controller dont detect any rumble by, maybe 30 seconds, after that resume the script thats was running first. that 'idle' script will take me out of that battle and the first will start again. hope you can understand what i saying guys, you rocks.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Question about CM running script within another script

Try this script, not sure that work as you wish, let me know
    I tried to redo your combos so that the script is smaller (bytes size)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thanks noozbar, where do i insert the 'combo' that i need run if the controller dont detect any rumble?

it is this secuence:
    Options
    X
    Right
    X

then resume the original script.

thanks in advance.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

I try to understand
    You activate your ONOFF so your script executes your combo "CRight" in loop (which, I imagine, makes your controller vibrate quite often, at least every 30 seconds)
    If there is a problem with the RNG, the controller will stop vibrating and if it stops vibrating for more than 30 seconds, ONOFF will deactivate and your combo will stop

This is the script I made for you

Can you explain to me in more detail what you want to do, what it does in game, when your controller is supposed to vibrate and when it is supposed not to vibrate, what kind of combo should activate when it does not not vibrate ... ...

Because there, it's like asking your way to a blind man ...

EDIT:

Try this

Last edited by noozbar; 1 Week Ago at 11:40.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

If you are trying to run a combo on loop until no vibration is detected for like on this script which is around 17 minutes then it will run the second combo to reload the game and get back to where it should be. You can use your own combos and change the timing if you like.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Ok i will try to be more clear, sorry english its not my born language.

exactly as you describe but when the RNG fails the combo continues executing but without any effect in game, in this case, when there is no rumble for 30 seconds i need the CM runs the secuence i describe earlier to take me out of that battle and then resume the original script.

The secuence is:
    Options

X
    Right
    X

sorry for all this trouble.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    If you are trying to run a combo on loop until no vibration is detected for like on this script which is around 17 minutes then it will run the second combo to reload the game and get back to where it should be. You can use your own combos and change the timing if you like.
    Thats exactly what i need but as you can see im a completely noob a scripting, thats look so complicated to me, i have the script i need and noozbar help me to make bytesize short, i just need add that 'no rumble' script to run the secuence i describe earlier and the resume the original script.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Test the script I post above (message #4)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    Test the script I post above (message #4)
    Thats was pretty awesome, thanks, i love this comunity.

EDIT:

I just notice that the restart portion dont work quite well, its seem like the original script its still running and dont let do the sequence also the restart sequence runs like 3 times and i just need 1 time.
    Last edited by Mikehell; 1 Week Ago at 12:53.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I just notice that the restart portion dont work quite well, its seem like the original script its still running and dont let do the sequence also the restart sequence runs like 3 times and i just need 1 time.

Sorry for the double post.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thanks but still the combo 'New' dont work as intended, it seems like the original combo still running when 'New' start, i edit the waiting times but that dont´work, the original combo still running. sorry for all this inconvenience.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Last edited by Batts; 1 Week Ago at 18:22.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Dont know if im doing something wrong but everytime i tried to use the script it desconect my controller and nothing happen, is supposed to start with L2 but even if y run the script from the gpc compiler keeps disconecting the controller and nothing happen.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehell View Post
    Dont know if im doing something wrong but everytime i tried to use the script it desconect my controller and nothing happen, is supposed to start with L2 but even if y run the script from the gpc compiler keeps disconecting the controller and nothing happen.
    I ran it for the better part of 10 minutes..didn't have that issue. What game is this for?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I ran it for the better part of 10 minutes..didn't have that issue. What game is this for?
    It works now, maybe i make a mistake when copy paste, anyway, still didnt work the 'new' part, the game is gems of war, a 3 match colors game, there are several troops that can infinitely generate power for all of them and keep atacking the enemies and everytime the troop atacks the game make the control rumble but sometimes RNG dont let charge and when this happen the game stop rumble, there is when i need the combo thats take me out of that battle and resume the original script to take me with the next battle, and the only part that still dont work as intended is the combo called 'NEW'.

At the second 22 is when the game should take me out.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

It works now, maybe i make a mistake when copy paste, anyway, still didnt work the 'new' part, the game is gems of war, a 3 match colors game, there are several troops that can infinitely generate power for all of them and keep atacking the enemies and everytime the troop atacks the game make the control rumble but sometimes RNG dont let charge and when this happen the game stop rumble, there is when i need the combo thats take me out of that battle and resume the original script to take me with the next battle, and the only part that still dont work as intended is the combo called 'NEW'.

Whether the combo does what you're needing it to do....I don't know. I just have it running what was there. I'll show you how to change it....not that hard. Here's the format

NEW, 1 , PS4_OPTIONS, 100, 5, 0, 20,

combo_name,number of buttons to press, button name, value for button, how long to how the button * 10, press no button, wait(20 * 10)

1, PS4_CROSS, 100, 5, 0,20, 1,PS4_RIGHT,100,5,0,20,1,PS4_CROSS,100,5,0,20, EOC, EOD};
    number of buttons, name, value , wait(50), wait(200), end of combo, end of data

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

It's just a timing issue, it's up to you to find the right time values, we don't have the game so we can't test
    Either 30 seconds is too much, or the waits in the New combo are not at the right value

The combos stop well after 30 seconds without vibration but if your error comes before, the combos continue and therefore it does not do what you want

27. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot both of you guys, i will try to edit this later today, just one last question, how do i add wait time at the beginning of the combo NEW? i want to add 1 second before the 'option button' press, thanks in advance.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot both of you guys, i will try to edit this later today, just one last question, how do i add wait time at the beginning of the combo NEW? i want to add 1 second before the 'option button' press, thanks in advance.
    As I said above, the last line in the array contains the combo NEW.

NEW,1,PS4_OPTIONS,100,5,0,20,1,PS4_CROSS,100,5,0,20,1,PS4_RIGHT,100,5,0,20,1,PS4_CROSS,100,5,0,20,EOC,EOD};

To add a wait() to the beginning, insert 0 (number of buttons that will be pressed), 100 (ms / 10 of wait time).

NEW,0,100,1,PS4_OPTIONS,100,5,0,20,1,PS4_CROSS,100,5,0,20,1,PS4_RIGHT,100,5,0,20,1,PS4_CROSS,100,5,0,20,EOC,EOD};

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post: