Topic: Cronus Zen buyed week ago

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Red face Cronus Zen buyed week ago

hey i im newby here.

i buyed week ago cronus zen.
    there one probleme no tracking number or any information sended already can somebody help me out?

i got paypal receipt payed 12 jan.

Sales@cronusmax.com dont answer on my mails?

can somebody help me and check to what email they sended my tracking number and discord link :]

i hope somebody from admin can help me thanks for reading this.

sorry for the bad english :]

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Zen buyed week ago

Hi I am not admin just another user from the community, but I saw this post and wanted to tell you that I ordered it recently as well. I received an invoice from blue ridge electronics via e-mail. I didn't use paypal just my normal credit card I don't know how much the two different payment options vary, but I would go out on a line and say that you probably have an email from "Blue ridge" confirming the order. I didn't see a tracking number for them, but that is probably because it is technically still in beta and they aren't exactly pushing out warehouses full of ZEN'z yet. Not everything has tracking numbers I know the new generation is used to amazon shipments and online ordering, but the concept of tracking numbers is really just a courtesy from the sender or middle man covering the shipping not a requirement by law. So if you didn't order priority or express delivery you should expect it anywhere from 7-21 days all depending upon where you live and how fast the sender decides to send the stuff. Anyways I hoped that helped and I too am also anxiously awaiting my ZEN.. SO CRONUS OR WHOEVER YOU ARE SEND US The GOODS ASAP!!!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

If you have received an email with the Discord link, there is a special channel for order tracking, post a message there

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    If you have received an email with the Discord link, there is a special channel for order tracking, post a message there
    received nothing i think of my email adress is spelled wrong.
    my email adres is pspfun2012@hotmail.com and not pspfun2012@hotmial.com thats why i dont received any emails. thats need to be solved