Topic: Cannot connect Ps4 and Xbox one controllers at the same time to Xbox one.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Unhappy Cannot connect Ps4 and Xbox one controllers at the same time to Xbox one.

After authorizing my xbox one controller and connect my DS4 after that . The ds4 is working fine on the xbox one console but when I want to play with the two controllers I connect my xbox one controller which directly makes the ds4 controller unresponsive. I can play with one but not the two ? Any solutions?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Unhappy Cannot connect Ps4 and Xbox one controllers at the same time to Xbox one.

After authorizing my xbox one controller and connect my DS4 after that . The ds4 is working fine on the xbox one console but when I want to play with the two controllers I connect my xbox one controller which directly makes the ds4 controller unresponsive. I can play with one but not the two ? Any solutions?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Cannot connect Ps4 and Xbox one controllers at the same time to Xbox one.

Are you shiva? Do you have several pairs of hands to play with 2 controllers at the same time?

It's a joke, I hope you at least have a sense of humor

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Well I wanna play Arcade with 4 controllers/Players at the same time but unfortunately i have only 3 xbx1 controllers . I hope anybody can help me out with a solution...

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OmarSalameh View Post
    Well I wanna play Arcade with 4 controllers/Players at the same time but unfortunately i have only 3 xbx1 controllers . I hope anybody can help me out with a solution...
    You can connect one controller per device