Topic: Joker Script

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Joker Script

This is my second script yes probably still not great you may have to tweak it this is for Clown Prince Variation for Joker

L1+Square = a midscreen combo this combo starts with a leap towards the opponent= 7 Hits =246.54 DMG

L1+X =Combo High Start up with immediate overhead so dont worry if you miss first strike= 9hits= 260.79 DMG

L1+Triangle= High Start Up =261.48 DMG

L1+Circle= Corner Combo =10 Hits=309.29 DMG

L1+R1= Batsy-Poo Spam (can be enhanced)

L1+R2=Puppet Parry Spam (Can be enhanced)

R Stick Down =Batsy Pew Pew Spam (Can be enhanced)

All Combos use one amplified move but will work regardless of meter it will just be the unamplified version

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tortoso523 For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Re: Joker Script

i can send some combos your way for joker just need help scripting

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

If you can do the combos in combomax and send the data I'll build the code and send it back to you

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Script does not work on PC, what are the option settings?
    thx,
    Kris.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Idk I don't play on pc it the max should make it compatible

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tortoso523 View Post
    Idk I don't play on pc it the max should make it compatible
    I see, but can you tell me the options like "release button check", input speed etc.
    Thx

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Try the mad man script settings are (input window "long", krushing blow" held" off , input shortcuts on, button shortcuts on,release check off, however ot works the same on consoles regardless the settings becuase i tested it it multiple options so it wouldnt drop online or require settings changes as far as the timing i do not keep the raw data combos that show the ms timing i only post after script manipulator editing that doesnt show full editable timing windows if it doesn't work with pc i am sorry all i can suggest is changing the inputs to correspond to a controller I use a Hori Fight stick on ps4 and it works on this and my Xbox one

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I will stop posting if I am gonna be hounded or disrespected I'm wanna give back to the community and i chose not to be a jerk and charge you and help my community have a competitive edge but I've not shared prior to lately and i will retain that stance again over being ungrateful its not that hard to script I am a police officer I work full time I play mk fulltime as well grew up in the arcade since 1991 and I wanna script and help develop players to keep this game alive I dont use this competitively because I am used to the play style and stay competitive but I want people to stay on equal ground and no one have a definitive edge just like the old days but, a poor attitude and demands will lead to you having to help yourself and figure it out

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tortoso523 For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I will stop posting if I am gonna be hounded or disrespected I'm wanna give back to the community and i chose not to be a jerk and charge you and help my community have a competitive edge but I've not shared prior to lately and i will retain that stance again over being ungrateful its not that hard to script I am a police officer I work full time I play mk fulltime as well grew up in the arcade since 1991 and I wanna script and help develop players to keep this game alive I dont use this competitively because I am used to the play style and stay competitive but I want people to stay on equal ground and no one have a definitive edge just like the old days but, a poor attitude and demands will lead to you having to help yourself and figure it out
    Thanks for the effort and time.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Ignore those people family, we appreciate ANYTHING you do for the community!!!!!!

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thanks for the Script ignore the haters. Good Job!!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

people need to stop the BS , Hes sharing with the community when alot of people dont n we still have some cry babies trying to ruin it for everyone . tortoso523 I truly appreciate your work.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I appreciate the support guys and I've gotta lot of scripts in progress so expect several post at one time very soon

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tortoso523 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

bet the guy selling scripts got a dummy account trying to stop people from making for free here..

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yeah kinda ive noticed their smarttaura has been trying to shut me down accusing me of stealing scripts yet stealing my Joker MadMan script and charging for it even though i I released first I'm pretty conflicted now i dont wanna make someone else money but i dont want to not release my scripts i gotta feeling I'm gonna have to go private and just release directly to request i ve got 6 unreleased atm Johnny Cage,Devorah , Centreion, Kitana,Kano, and Baraka Bone Picker so until the hype dies just ask privately I'm not charging but i wont be used to monetize lies and if something gets realeased outside of my name I will not realease any thing else at all i wont be ripped off or used this takes time