Topic: Scorpion Searing Rage Tournament

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Scorpion Searing Rage Tournament

You Must Hold Down THE BUTTONS FOR COMBOS TO CONTINUE WITH ANY OF MY SCRIPTS THEY ARE NOT TAP AND GO

L1+SQUARE=376.58

L1+TRIANGLE=404.28

L1+CIRCLE=396.58

L1+CROSS=320.41

L1+R1=310.66

L1+R2= 14 HIT CORNER COMBO 279.0 DMG

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tortoso523 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Re: Scorpion Searing Rage Tournament

Well well you released a lot of scripts. I'll def try this one out and post results.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

you want the scripts I deliver lol Yes keep me updated so I can tweak and revise I want you guys to be as happy as I was on MKX when KIttydawn on FalconPunch were kings of the forum because without them I wouldn't be doing this plus i don't want anyone paying money for scripts that pisses me off especially when a patch can lose you $20 to a scab ass persons scripts and you gotta repurchase a revised version that's not cool in my book also if you got combos or anything to help the process send it my way ScorpionKiller sends me combos alot and has been a huge help to the my progress getting these cranked out so fast and battledj, and shinsagat have done the same Ive learned a faster way to script and much easier I plan on posting a tutorial to help you guys just don't keep scripts you make private support the community!

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tortoso523 View Post
    you want the scripts I deliver lol Yes keep me updated so I can tweak and revise I want you guys to be as happy as I was on MKX when KIttydawn on FalconPunch were kings of the forum because without them I wouldn't be doing this plus i don't want anyone paying money for scripts that pisses me off especially when a patch can lose you $20 to a scab ass persons scripts and you gotta repurchase a revised version that's not cool in my book also if you got combos or anything to help the process send it my way ScorpionKiller sends me combos alot and has been a huge help to the my progress getting these cranked out so fast and battledj, and shinsagat have done the same Ive learned a faster way to script and much easier I plan on posting a tutorial to help you guys just don't keep scripts you make private support the community!
    Thanks i'll be testing a few of your scripts when i get off work. I already have them slotted lol. A question..i know you use the format of holding the L1 and pressing the following X or Y and what not..do you think you could use another format and add the combos to the Right and left thumb stick? That works so much better for me with how i play....missing some fingers...long story..but its easier for me to use my thumbs.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

This one is working perfectly on PC, i wonder why.... ;-)

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Sick combos ill be throwing more your way

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Great script all around, really flashy combos. Thank you for your hard work! I only have one slight problem L1+Cross/A is dropping for me most of the time, could you look into the timings?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

These are dope. I would also like these on the right and left sticks, it's alot more easier when moving around.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I’ll look into any timing issues and I will try to make a script pack with the option to use the thumb sticks. I don’t make my scripts with the combos programmed to the sticks due to needing the right stick to tag in and out in some towers

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

really impossible to have this script with the sticks?

I don t realize the time to do this so don t make mistake on my intentions.
    It s a really great script

Thanks a lot, really an amazing work

I just prefer with the sticks but if it s not possible, no problem. Thanks for your work