Topic: Rough estimate on when the new Cronus Zen releases to the public?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Question Rough estimate on when the new Cronus Zen releases to the public?

I've been wanting a CronusMAX Plus for quite some time now, mainly for using the community-made controller scripts on my PC. Just today I found out about the new Cronus "Zen" model which looks very promising, but I can't seem to find anything at all about it's public release and I'm not necessarily interested in beta testing.

Naturally, I figured it would be a better idea to wait for the Zen model to launch instead of getting the MAX Plus right now. But I don't know for how long I'd have to hold off - it could range from a month to possibly even an entire year.

Which is why I was wondering if anyone here has some more insight on the Zen's development status. Are we allowed to know a rough estimate on when we can expect it to become publicly available for everyone? I'd be incredibly thankful if so..!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Rough estimate on when the new Cronus Zen releases to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I've been wanting a CronusMAX Plus for quite some time now, mainly for using the community-made controller scripts on my PC. Just today I found out about the new Cronus "Zen" model which looks very promising, but I can't seem to find anything at all about it's public release and I'm not necessarily interested in beta testing.

Naturally, I figured it would be a better idea to wait for the Zen model to launch instead of getting the MAX Plus right now. But I don't know for how long I'd have to hold off - it could range from a month to possibly even an entire year.

Which is why I was wondering if anyone here has some more insight on the Zen's development status. Are we allowed to know a rough estimate on when we can expect it to become publicly available for everyone? I'd be incredibly thankful if so..!
    I don't think there's an official date for the release, but I'm assuming later this year, but I can't confirm that. CronusMax is discontinued, so models you find on ebay, amazon and so on could be clones. Recommend to wait for Cronus Zen.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Rough estimate on when the new Cronus Zen releases to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post

Hey,

They have said early 2020 many times so i'm pretty sure that is still being stuck to. If I were to guess I would estimate March~April.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post: