Topic: Can Cronusmax track last stick movement?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Question Can Cronusmax track last stick movement?

Can I make a combo where if the last movement of my right stick was left it will run one combo if the last movement was to the right it will run another combo? That would require it to be able to know and track the last stick movement even after it is completed. Is this possible?

EDIT: Is this possible through a toggle? RX > 30 toggle on RX < -30 toggle on. Then a button like LB can run one combo if LB && RX > 30 TOGGLE IS ON another if LB && RX<-30 TOGGLE IS ON. When one toggle turns ON the other would turn off. Perhaps the toggle could turn on a color and if that color is TRUE the press of a button LB will trigger a certain combo. Help please.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: Can Cronusmax track last stick movement?

Quote Originally Posted by mrpker802 View Post
    Can I make a combo where if the last movement of my right stick was left it will run one combo if the last movement was to the right it will run another combo? That would require it to be able to know and track the last stick movement even after it is completed. Is this possible?

EDIT: Is this possible through a toggle? RX > 30 toggle on RX < -30 toggle on. Then a button like LB can run one combo if LB && RX > 30 TOGGLE IS ON another if LB && RX<-30 TOGGLE IS ON. When one toggle turns ON the other would turn off. Perhaps the toggle could turn on a color and if that color is TRUE the press of a button LB will trigger a certain combo. Help please.

You're saying last stick movement. What qualifies as last? If the stick returns to center, is the position it came from the last? You would have to have defined what constitutes last.

As for what you asked about in the edit....this should do it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Can Cronusmax track last stick movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    You're saying last stick movement. What qualifies as last? If the stick returns to center, is the position it came from the last? You would have to have defined what constitutes last.

As for what you asked about in the edit....this should do it.

Thanks for this Batts, by last I meant whether it ended at left <-30 or right >30.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpker802 For This Useful Post: