Topic: CronusMax stuck on "Standby animation with top dot - No console connected"

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Question CronusMax stuck on "Standby animation with top dot - No console connected"

I have had my cronus for about a year now, and today when I turned on my console, the device wouldn't recognize it.

I have tried to reset it with the button on the back, but no luck.

The weird thing is, when I have the cronus plugged into my computer and into the console my profiles come up and i can change between them, but as soon as i unplug it from my computer it goes straight back to "Standby animation with top dot - No console connected".

Any suggestions/fixes or am i ****************ed?

If i am, can i get another cronusmax or are they offically out of production?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMax stuck on "Standby animation with top dot - No console connected"

Any fix yet?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMax stuck on "Standby animation with top dot - No console connected"

I'm facing the same issue and so far no solluyion found. It's weard because it seens all functions anc connections it's working, however the output doesnt work? Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by grantw1010 View Post
    I have had my cronus for about a year now, and today when I turned on my console, the device wouldn't recognize it.

I have tried to reset it with the button on the back, but no luck.

The weird thing is, when I have the cronus plugged into my computer and into the console my profiles come up and i can change between them, but as soon as i unplug it from my computer it goes straight back to "Standby animation with top dot - No console connected".

Any suggestions/fixes or am i ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ed?

If i am, can i get another cronusmax or are they offically out of production?