Topic: Cronus Hardware ID

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cronus Hardware ID

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, this is my first post so apologies if this is in the wrong section / isn't 100% accurate.

So I want to get a cronus max or zen (when it arrives) but the first question I have is can I just use it to store macros / scripts on and use it with a normal pc mouse and pc (essentially just using it as the equivalent to on board mouse memory)?

Secondly, will my computer still show the hardware id of the mouse I'm using? Or will it show the hardware id of the Cronus max/zen instead and won't show my mouse hardware id as being connected to the PC. This is important as the computer can't know the hardware id of the mouse I'm using otherwise I will get banned?

Any help or guidance would be massively appreciated. Sorry if that doesn't make sense but ill try to clarify if needed.

Thanks,

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Hardware ID

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Spectrum View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Firstly, this is my first post so apologies if this is in the wrong section / isn't 100% accurate.

So I want to get a cronus max or zen (when it arrives) but the first question I have is can I just use it to store macros / scripts on and use it with a normal pc mouse and pc (essentially just using it as the equivalent to on board mouse memory)?

Secondly, will my computer still show the hardware id of the mouse I'm using? Or will it show the hardware id of the Cronus max/zen instead and won't show my mouse hardware id as being connected to the PC. This is important as the computer can't know the hardware id of the mouse I'm using otherwise I will get banned?

Any help or guidance would be massively appreciated. Sorry if that doesn't make sense but ill try to clarify if needed.

Thanks,
    Hello!

Unfortantely they have no interest in using it for M&KB macros. The Cronus will only be able to emulate an X360, XO, PS3, PS4, and Switch controller. If you would like to use it on PC you will have to have your M&KB input converted into controller input so you won't have super fast and as accurate mouse movement to the same level and you will be limited to a certain amount of inputs. If you intend to use it that way it's best you use hardware macros on a mouse and/or keyboard.