Hi, I just got cronusmax plus yesterday, amazing device! this is my first post, but hopefully i didn't miss anything for the post guidline:

my wheel driving force pro didn't work with my xbox1 x. I initially connected the CM to the console directly then connected the original xbox one controller (without batteries), the device show "0" on the screen. Then unplugged the xbox controller and tried to connect my wheel directly to cronus max via usb, but I got an "E" letter, which i assume means Error. the wheel turns and calibrate but buttons and turning the wheels are both unresponsive. Is there a way to make it work with Forza horizon 4?
I watched a youtube video saying that I can choose plug in, but the pluggins seems for G25 and G27 not for my wheel. I also tried to connect the wheel via my usb hub (amazon basics 2.0), but same results. Any input please?

1. Cronus version: CronusMAX PLUS (not sure which version, but it's made in May 2018

2. Firmware version: 1.24
3. Wheel: Driving force pro (not GT version) connected via usb cable to usb hub
4. Console: Xbox 1x
5. Wired or WIreless: Wired xbox controller original
6. USB Hub?: Yes. The hub is amazon basic 4 ports 2.0 (compatible): https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-...2317540&sr=8-3
7. Cronus Pro device settings screenshot: Standard operation mode
Attachment 7076
Attachment 7077