Topic: Should Grid / DR 2.0 / F1 19 work on PS4?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Should Grid / DR 2.0 / F1 19 work on PS4?

Hi guys,

I currently have a Fanatec Porsche GT2 wheel, CSP V2 pedals & Clubsport Shifter SQ connected via Drivehub to my (non-Pro) PS4. The shifter is connected to the DH Accessory port.

I play Assetto Corsa, F1 2017, Dirt 4 & PC2 without issue. I have just downloaded the demos for Grid, F1 2019 and Dirt Rally 2.0. When I boot all these trial games up with the wheel connected, the games and all FMV intros (everything from the Codemasters logo) run like they’re in slow motion, juddering terribly like a scratched DVD. Without the wheel connected, they boot fine using a controller. When I get to the menu (eventually), the wheel is recognised as the CSL Elite correctly and the inputs are recognised, but the game & all cutscenes are unusably slow and jerky.

Should I expect any of these games to work, and if so could it be an issue with the demo? I quite want to buy Grid (and would have without hesitation were it not for the chance to play the demo), but obviously only if it is going to be usable with the wheel. I can’t very well get my money back if I download Grid and it doesn’t work.

Any thoughts or similar experiences would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Rob

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Should Grid / DR 2.0 / F1 19 work on PS4?

In case anyone sees this & is either having the same problem or is otherwise interested, I solved it by updating the DH firmware. I have now purchased Grid and am a happy DH devotee once more.