Topic: Script Help Request (Editing) 2 profile AntiRecoil setting up

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Wink Script Help Request (Editing) 2 profile AntiRecoil setting up

I have this script that works perfectly for my FPS games like Rainbow six siege etc. . I like it and all but I'd like an improvement. Unfortunately I lack knowledge with programming . I came here to request an add-on to the script below . The ability to change antirecoil profiles (Primary to secondary) with the (triangle button on PS4) (Y button on xbx1) . For Example anti Primary Weapon value : 33
    anti Secondary Weapon value : 10
    I would like all the features on the script to continue functionality : RapidFire and Crouch spam.............etc.

................................................Shoutout to : agent47 this is his script with my small personal changes.......................................................

And my thanks to all of you out there Cronus Staff.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Script Help Request (Editing) 2 profile AntiRecoil setting up

Quote Originally Posted by OmarSalameh View Post
    I have this script that works perfectly for my FPS games like Rainbow six siege etc. . I like it and all but I'd like an improvement. Unfortunately I lack knowledge with programming . I came here to request an add-on to the script below . The ability to change antirecoil profiles (Primary to secondary) with the (triangle button on PS4) (Y button on xbx1) . For Example anti Primary Weapon value : 33
    anti Secondary Weapon value : 10
    I would like all the features on the script to continue functionality : RapidFire and Crouch spam.............etc.

................................................Shoutout to : agent47 this is his script with my small personal changes.......................................................

And my thanks to all of you out there Cronus Staff.

Explanations/Recoil Values can be found inside the script