Topic: A Quick"ish" spawn T2 variation the "combo heavy" one justframe template used

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

A Quick"ish" spawn T2 variation the "combo heavy" one justframe template used

A spawn set for you guys early combos most are 2 bar and do 400 plus damage... flashy corners mostly pretty safe have not tested online so if adjustments need to be made let me know here... its been a while so i decided to dust off the old laptop... hope all enjoy. might do a variation 3 jaqui as well idk. ok so the deal thanks to the good ole justframe for the template been loving it.... now of course you need to use r1 and the face buttons 1,2,3,4 for the main combos all use 2 bars unless you dont want to mb the combo ender.... corner combos are on r1+l2,l1.... d2 kb combo is on r1+r2......krusing blow combos are on ls ie. kb fatal blow there are 2 of them one is off the forward throw and one strats on a low.... RS is just strings you can get the kb from rsu if you hold it the whole sequnce if you want the shrot on then just let it go early.. ok try it out let me know thanks.. and fatals are on the analog presses....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: A Quick"ish" spawn T2 variation the "combo heavy" one justframe template used

Why do need to hold the throw button? Throw the most important feature in this game and play without it?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: A Quick"ish" spawn T2 variation the "combo heavy" one justframe template used

Hey flippygreen1,

Add the following codes between line 682 and 683 and replace "(combo...)" with the combo's you want for the holding button you want.
    Don't forget to unmap L1 line 516 by putting // in front of it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks for the script Falco. How do i make it work where if im on the right side of the screen the moves would still work. I beleive it only works when im on the left side. THanks!

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Ok. So throw is removed to act as the activator for the combos.. You can always throw of style with x and square together. Also ls up and ls left will automatically throw because it is the starter for both the kb combo for forward throw from the corner and the FB combo throw from the corner. I make my combos with a DS4 CONTROLLER so to side switch I always use the touchpad by default because I like to be able to backdash and go straight into a combo without risking pressing forward and maybe eating a combo. If you want to change the side switch to d pay you can always replace the SWITCH at the bottom portion of the script to another button.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Info: Script does not work for PC completely and also only from the left side.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by battledj View Post
    Info: Script does not work for PC completely and also only from the left side.
    Ok. For PC I won't be able to help much if there is a timing difference im on ps4 and again to fix the switch sides input you just have to go down to the section if the script that has the switch side code and change it to the D pad. I can do this later today but im not at the PC right now

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

timing is not the real problem, believe me, i have been there.... I have a lot of scripts that are working perfect on PC ,Xbox, PS4. It has al to do that the controls are not on every platform the same, everybody should use the default when scripting.
    I have fixed the side error and you can use the triangle as a hold down for a combo.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by battledj View Post
    timing is not the real problem, believe me, i have been there.... I have a lot of scripts that are working perfect on PC ,Xbox, PS4. It has al to do that the controls are not on every platform the same, everybody should use the default when scripting.
    I have fixed the side error and you can use the triangle as a hold down for a combo.

I don't understand I can use this same template on PC and ps4 with no issue I do it for this game tekken killer instinct granblue undernight etc. I don't believe that the controls are the issue unless you change your controls from default. The only issue I have is the side switch if im not using a DS4 controller. Also the activator for face combos can be your choosing it just is easier for me to use r1 instead of trying to hold triangle and say cross at the same time. Since you can grab with cross plus square. But as a matter of the defaults as you would call them they translate over no problem for me

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

"I don't believe that the controls are the issue unless you change your controls from default" that is what i am trying to say :-) Face combos are indeed your own choice. Maybe there is someone who can't do scripting and likes this. There are people that want that the chickens fly roasted in there mouth.... :-) Everybody is so focused on the most biggest damage combos scripting, but i have never seen a very nice mixed up script. Short combos that make the opponent crazy. Starting for example with a low than a high than a mid etc.. Good wake-up combos....

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

That is easy to do. I have a Raijin Raiden that is exactly that and its the easiest wins I get. But it would seem most people don't want that. they want the flash and high damage. none the less when I get a chance will place the code for d pad switch for non ps4 users and repost. as far as simple easy mode win combos i will be making them on the first or 3rd variation of spawn i have to see more then i can make a good mix of high damage and annoying combos for you guys. then if anyone on pc wants to test the times out on pc to make sure they work properly you can message me and you can test them before they get posted.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

That's nice that you have a Raijin Raiden :-)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to battledj For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    That is easy to do. I have a Raijin Raiden that is exactly that and its the easiest wins I get. But it would seem most people don't want that. they want the flash and high damage. none the less when I get a chance will place the code for d pad switch for non ps4 users and repost. as far as simple easy mode win combos i will be making them on the first or 3rd variation of spawn i have to see more then i can make a good mix of high damage and annoying combos for you guys. then if anyone on pc wants to test the times out on pc to make sure they work properly you can message me and you can test them before they get posted.
    Thanks for this. Its hard for me for me to press the shoulder buttons because of missing fingers. I normally have the controller sitting on my lap it can be difficult but I've adjusted hence why using Cronus max helps me so much. That's why i love when the're on the right thumb stick and left thumb stick with d-pad switch.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

what varation is this for cause my combos drop and the highest damage i get is 30% damage also can we change the combos to the RS and fatal blows to LS

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    what varation is this for cause my combos drop and the highest damage i get is 30% damage also can we change the combos to the RS and fatal blows to LS
    Should be for 2nd variation.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

the one is the varation plus i notice that the krushing blows on LS dont seem to work in towers of time but practice mode they do

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    the one is the varation plus i notice that the krushing blows on LS dont seem to work in towers of time but practice mode they do
    Are you meeting the krushing blow requirments

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

*reads up*...

This template is justframe's template that was originally used for Tekken 7. Tekken is a game where sideswitches don't happen often so you can have the sideswitch mapped to something like L3/R3, or the left/right sides of the touchpad which is what I always personally use.

Thing is, that ONLY works for Tekken. For just about any other fighting game where sideswitches happen all day erry day... sideswitch should always be left and right on DPAD and nothing else, its the only way to make the sideswitch fast enough to be reactable without having to take your hands off the main buttons. Original problem with falcon's script was he left the sideswitch on L/R on touchpad and not everyone has a Dualshock4 either.

At least its fixed tho... I think :P

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Please add a script