Topic: [TEKKEN 7] Fahkumram - Season 3

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Cool [TEKKEN 7] Fahkumram - Season 3

Here we are, end of Season 3 and this'll probably the last script I make for this game too. Enter Mr Fahkumram, Fahk for short, coz its easier to say. Imagine trying to talk to this guy at the bar... It'd be like 'Hey, wanna drink?' and he'll be like 'Fahk off' or 'I don't give a Fahk!' and if you don't leave him alone he'll make sure to Fahk your shit up real nice

So, onto the script! This guy is all about doing massive damage to Fahkum up in major ways. His combos do a Fahkload of damage, with the tradeoff potentially being that he doesn't actually have many real options such as sidestep launchers or low OTG pickups. Most of his launchers hit high, which is probably his major weakness if anything. There are a couple of potential mixups but for the most part everything is either mid or high. Coz of this I don't see him actually being high tier or anything. His lows really are so Fahking bad.

Combo notation is in the script so I won't bother listing it all here, just the starters:

RS Up = uf1 starter
    RS Right = iWS3 starter
    RS Left = ff1+2 starter
    RS Down = COUNTERHIT 3+4... if this kick doesn't land as a counter, stop the combo
    RS Press = bf4 starter
    L1+Any Face Button = df2,3 starter, all these combos have the same start, but end differently for varying amts of damage. You don't need to hold the face button, only L1.
    L1+R1 = d3,4(4~3) starter, Rage Drive combo (mid). The first two hits of this combo are a mixup and do NOT actually combo. This is the only low starter I could find... the charged knee must hit to launch.
    L1+R2 = ff1+2 starter, Rage Drive combo (end).
    L2 = ff1+2 starter, Rage Art combo.

Template has all of justframe's usual movement options, credit to him as always for these.

Swap sides with left or right on the DualShock4 touchpad. All the other options are commented out in the script. If you don't use a DS4, comment out the touchpad section and uncomment the one you want. Just make sure to remove the combo off RS press if you want to use LS/RS press to swap sides or you're going to have a lot of fun getting Fahked up.

As usual script made for PC ver of the game with vsync off. May or may not work for PS4. Should work, he has no 'odd' timings.

Anyone who tries to tell me shit's broken coz it doesn't work online can proceed to Fahk right off. I don't give a flying Fahk.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: [TEKKEN 7] Fahkumram - Season 3

Hey KS212
    nice script man. i try to work on my script on PS4. I have a question: how you know the wait time (for example 5,0,50 ) is it just testing or u know exactly the time ? i just guese it from you previous scripts and justframe with 4,0, (time)

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

After you have made enough scripts and if you play fighting games a lot, you will instantly just 'know' what the times are from experience.

A normal human level of input is around 40-80. A 'normal' button press is around 50-80. So for a 'fast' press I use 50 as default coz what ppl keep forgetting is that fighting games are designed for human levels of input. Going 'too fast' on times is never a good idea. Most game engines don't even recognize an input under 30 half the time...

Almost all good fighting games nowadays flat out TELL you the frame data too, so that makes life very easy. For example a move with 14 frame startup is 140ms, so 14 in data format. Of course there is a tiny bit of engine delay and such, and cronusmax is not perfect so always allow 1-2ms delay... use 150ms or 15 in data format to be safe. You never ever need to be 'frame perfect' except for VERY FEW things like say Kazuya's PEWGF high launch counter, which cannot be scripted in data format due to the fact it MUST be frame perfect and the perfect number is something like 123ms (PEWGF has 11 frame startup), etc.

tl;dr = You'll just 'know' after enuf experience.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thank you for the Answer. It really helps me alot and thank you for the hard Work u put in all you scripts )

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

"FAHK - ing NICE ONE!" just got in from work and was ready to get down to making this (secretly hoping someone else had) thankyou

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pimpologist For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

bro, youre hilarious. lol thank you for the script and all of the time you have put in. Hope you are well amidst the crazy stuff happening out here.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pimpologist View Post
    "FAHK - ing NICE ONE!" just got in from work and was ready to get down to making this (secretly hoping someone else had) thankyou
    You should still try IMO, if only just to improve your combo making ability. Use my script as a reference to see where you went wrong with the timings.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Thanks for making this. I was midway through my own fahkumram script when my CronusMax died. They're currently on back log as well, so no scripts from me for the forseeable future.

Hope you'll be back for the likely Tekken 8!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    Thanks for making this. I was midway through my own fahkumram script when my CronusMax died. They're currently on back log as well, so no scripts from me for the forseeable future.

Hope you'll be back for the likely Tekken 8!
    Your cronusmax DIED?? Like... actual 100% complete won't-power-on dead or just certain parts of it dead?

Also probably no point to buy another cronusmax at this point, wait for cronus Zen. We won't need data format then.