Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Topic: COD MODERN WARFARE WARZONE

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: COD MODERN WARFARE WARZONE

Hi friend is there a way I can get your anti recoil only? Pliz thanks so much

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    Hi friend is there a way I can get your anti recoil only? Pliz thanks so much
    it is crescens anti recoil and im sure it is available in the gpc library

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon2099 View Post
    Hey Yangtze or anyone with knowledge of this really,

Thank you for the script, I have read through and gotten most of it working as a dream, just wanted to clarify as my reading comprehension has gone all haywire as I read the aim correction section. I normally play on a 5/5, as I read the instructions I should go into the MW settings in game and set them to 8/8? Then in the GPC Compiler for the Script in customization, I set the "int in_game_menu_sens=8"? or am I reading this wrong?

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

idea is to have a high sensitivity so you can turn fast, your ads sens is controlled through in game menu and ads+fire / hip fire is controlled by script.
    whatever you are using in the game menu insert into the script under in_game_menu_sens then adjust from there +/-1 to find what suits you best

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yangtze For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yangtze View Post
    it is crescens anti recoil and im sure it is available in the gpc library
    OK thanks I will try to search for it your the king.
    Can you guide me some how?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello Yangtze,we talked about the problem of vertical anti ricoil settings.You thought I could solve the problem by setting the vertical value correctly.Only because the vertical setting starts straight away and is not delayed is it impossible to shoot a gun straight out.you can add a function to your script in which the vertical setting for example only takes effect after 1 second.It is easy to see with the M4A1 that it shoots straight up first and then rotates right. This means that you do not need a vertical correction for the first second. Can you follow me?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Post Re: COD MODERN WARFARE WARZONE

Hello everyone, i'm new in this and i really need step by step help with this. if someone have a video or something that could help me in the whole process it would be great. btw i play modern warfare mostly so i'm looking for that. thanks!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sammy19 View Post
    Hello everyone, i'm new in this and i really need step by step help with this. if someone have a video or something that could help me in the whole process it would be great. btw i play modern warfare mostly so i'm looking for that. thanks!

Hi man look on the tube there is a few vid on how to..

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Does this script work with cronus max on xbox one? because I see all thebutton names are ps4...

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hi ... i normally play the game with sens 7, how i set "int in_game_menu_sens=" in the script????? 7 or higher????

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilangelsoul View Post
    hi ... i normally play the game with sens 7, how i set "int in_game_menu_sens=" in the script????? 7 or higher????
    The way I understood it was you set your in game sensitivity 2-3 ticks higher than normal in the call of duty in game option, and then put that number into the script also. So if you play at 7 sens normally. Change it to 9 in game and also put 9 in the script settings.

I could totally be wrong as the instructions are kind of confusing on that part.

It also could mean in the instructions to keep it at 7 in call of duty in game settings, but up the speed in the script settings only.

I could be wrong as the instructions are kind of confusing.

- - - Updated - - -

The way I understood it was you set your in game sensitivity 2-3 ticks higher than normal in the call of duty in game option, and then put that number into the script also. So if you play at 7 sens normally. Change it to 9 in game and also put 9 in the script settings.

I could totally be wrong as the instructions are kind of confusing on that part.

It also could mean in the instructions to keep it at 7 in call of duty in game settings, but up the speed in the script settings only.

I could be wrong as the instructions are kind of confusing.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

in fact I have not been able to understand if I have to set the sensitivity both in the options and in the script (e.g. 9/9), or higher in the settings and lower in the script (e.g. 9/7) or vice versa.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

The script controls the lower sensitivity, so your able to turn quickly (game menu settings/sensitvity), when you ADS, script controls with sensitivity you have added there next to line in_game_menu_sens= so if you play with 7/7; put 7 in script, and 10 in the game menu settings and just keep upping your in game menu settings until you have comfortable gameplay.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by conjure View Post
    The script controls the lower sensitivity, so your able to turn quickly (game menu settings/sensitvity), when you ADS, script controls with sensitivity you have added there next to line in_game_menu_sens= so if you play with 7/7; put 7 in script, and 10 in the game menu settings and just keep upping your in game menu settings until you have comfortable gameplay.
    I use keyboard and Mouse so my sensitivity is 19. Should I put 22 in the script? or is there a cap in the script?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinciCode View Post

Hello Yangtze,we talked about the problem of vertical anti ricoil settings.You thought I could solve the problem by setting the vertical value correctly.Only because the vertical setting starts straight away and is not delayed is it impossible to shoot a gun straight out.you can add a function to your script in which the vertical setting for example only takes effect after 1 second.It is easy to see with the M4A1 that it shoots straight up first and then rotates right. This means that you do not need a vertical correction for the first second. Can you follow me?
    you can easily change this within your own script by altering the time fire must be held before anti recoil activates. no need for functions just an altered command.
    i still feel that your start value or time value must be excessively high if you're trying to cancel the anti recoil for a second until gun recoil becomes stronger.
    i have played through many guns and as of yet have not encountered a problem such as this. with proper adjustment im sure you will find an easier solution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sammy19 View Post
    reading the script and this thread through will provide an excess of the information required.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by puri92 View Post
    Does this script work with cronus max on xbox one? because I see all thebutton names are ps4...
    https://cronusmax.com/manual/identif...t=MTAz&mw=MzIw

- - - Updated - - -

AIM CORRECTIONS INTRODUCTION:
    THE IDEA BEHIND AIM CORRECTIONS IS THAT YOU HIGHER YOUR IN-GAME SENSITIVITY WITH 2 OR 3
    CLICKS. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO TURN AROUND FAST WITHOUT LOSING CONTROL OVER YOUR AIM:
    THE SCRIPT WILL LOWER YOUR SENSITIVITY WHEN YOU AIM & FIRE or HIPFIRE
    SO THAT YOU CAN LOCK ON TARGET. SO FOR EXAMPLE: IF YOU PLAY NORMALLY WITH SENS 5 IN THE
    GAME, SET YOUR SENSITIVITY TO 10 IN THE GAME AND
    SET THE SAME VALUE UNDER in_game_menu_sens
    AIM CORRECTIONS IS NOW AUTOMATICALLY OPTIMIZED TO YOUR IN GAME SENSITIVITY, MAKING THE
    AIM ASSIST STRONGER. IT WILL TAKE A FEW ROUNDS TO ADJUST, BUT IF YOU FEEL THAT THE AIM
    CORRECTIONS ARE NOT "RIGHT" FOR YOU TWEAK THE VALUES

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bokyong View Post
    I use keyboard and Mouse so my sensitivity is 19. Should I put 22 in the script? or is there a cap in the script?
    ads_fire_sens=100-(in_game_menu_sens);
    hip_fire_sens= 95-(in_game_menu_sens);

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yangtze View Post
    ads_fire_sens=100-(in_game_menu_sens);
    hip_fire_sens= 95-(in_game_menu_sens);

Thank you for this.

Is there anything that can help my sniping? The Aim Assist is good for tracking AR or SMG weapons, but for sniping I am having a hard time.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

sorry my friend i don't mean vertical but horizontal.
    without a script, the weapon shoots straight up and then warps to the right.
    if i want to correct the second step i set the horizontal value for example to -7. But this warps the weapon to the left in the first step, and then it returns to the watch jumping position.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Does this script work with an Xbox elite 2 controller? Would I need to add the paddles buttons to the script?

Update: for those who are using the Xbox elite 2 controller. Just downgrade firmware to 1.23 and it’ll work

SILVER I

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -

This is all so confusing and new to me so sorry if this sounds stupid. I've loaded this onto the Cronusmax and did it all correctly, i can select the gamepack (1,2,3)but how do I actually activate it?<br>Can someone help me?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fohmayne View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

This is all so confusing and new to me so sorry if this sounds stupid. I've loaded this onto the Cronusmax and did it all correctly, i can select the gamepack (1,2,3)but how do I actually activate it?<br>Can someone help me?

What do you wanna activate ? Exactly

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314