Topic: Cronus zen + xim apex ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cronus zen + xim apex ?

hello I would like to know if we can connect the xim apex to the cronus zen ? or is the adapter of the cronus zen and as efficient as the xim apex?

Sorry i speak french
    Translate google :grand sourire:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus zen + xim apex ?

Quote Originally Posted by Serkan View Post
    hello I would like to know if we can connect the xim apex to the cronus zen ? or is the adapter of the cronus zen and as efficient as the xim apex?

Sorry i speak french
    Both devices do the same things except the Cronus-Zen is way better and more efficient. I would think when the Cronus team made the Zen they took into consideration of making a device that will outperform the Xim and any other devices. Do not connect the Xim-apex to the Cronus-Zen that is stupid they do pretty much the same thing just use the Cronus-Zen and call it a day

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cables View Post
    Both devices do the same things except the Cronus-Zen is way better and more efficient. I would think when the Cronus team made the Zen they took into consideration of making a device that will outperform the Xim and any other devices. Do not connect the Xim-apex to the Cronus-Zen that is stupid they do pretty much the same thing just use the Cronus-Zen and call it a day
    Thank you for the answer, I really hope that the feeling will be as good or better than xim apex

I could resell my xim like that, I'm in a hurry to test

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Serkan View Post

Sorry i speak french
    The cronus zen M&K support is way behind what the xim can do, if you use a zim and switch to the zen you will be very disappointed with mouse and keyboard performance.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

The Cronus zen mouse and keyboard barely works cant even use for rainbow six siege literally trash.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiCooper View Post
    The Cronus zen mouse and keyboard barely works cant even use for rainbow six siege literally trash.
    Wrong. I switched from the zim apex thinking you couldn't get better as well.
    How about before talking shit and throwing it to the side you post what mouse you have, follow guides, and let us help you setup your controls and calibration so you can have the best experience possible?
    I literally don't even want to help you now because your comment makes you seem like a stuck up shit who expects everything handed to him.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HatTrick View Post
    How about before talking shit and throwing it to the side you post what mouse you have, follow guides, and let us help you setup your controls and calibration so you can have the best experience possible?
    I literally don't even want to help you now because your comment makes you seem like a stuck up shit who expects everything handed to him.
    hey man, I’m struggling with the m&k set up.. I mean I have it working etc. But in xim I can have secondary binds, for example I use scroll up for weapon swap (triangle PS4), and I use another key to hold to put armour on in warzone.

can you do this with zen?

thanks in advance

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HatTrick View Post
    By any chance if you can help me with the controls and calibrations I would very much appreciate it, as a previous Xim user I am struggling trying to figure things out on the Zen... Im in dire need of help :/

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey bro I’m having the same problem I need this solved did you find out how to map 2 or more buttons to a single key yet ??

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pleaseinstall View Post
    hey man, I’m struggling with the m&k set up.. I mean I have it working etc. But in xim I can have secondary binds, for example I use scroll up for weapon swap (triangle PS4), and I use another key to hold to put armour on in warzone.

thanks in advance

Hey bro I’m having the same problem I need this solved did you find out how to map 2 or more buttons to a single key yet ??

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pleaseinstall View Post

thanks in advance
    Xim works just fine with the Zen you just have to have a v1 controller and the prog must be unplugged and a console restart is required

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LGK_Reversal View Post
    Xim works just fine with the Zen you just have to have a v1 controller and the prog must be unplugged and a console restart is required
    How do i do this i have tried everything i can think of please help me out i have a v1 controller and i have the xim apex and one question what are you perfering to when you say the prog must be unplugged ?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Yeah just unplug the prog or the program cable on the right side of the device, will not work if you have it plugged in or if you do not have a version one controller. If the console is already off just turn it on and will work. If you do it when the console is still on either turn of the console or restart the console and there you go. Would send you pictures but file size too big.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yeah just unplug the prog or the program cable on the right side of the device, will not work if you have it plugged in or if you do not have a version one controller. If the console is already off just turn it on and will work. If you do it when the console is still on either turn of the console or restart the console and there you go. Would send you pictures but file size too big.

i got the Xbox one x and I’m using the controller that came with the console would you know if that is a V1 controller?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanbeyond71 View Post
    How do i do this i have tried everything i can think of please help me out i have a v1 controller and i have the xim apex and one question what are you perfering to when you say the prog must be unplugged ?

hey dude did you get it working let me know so i can go and buy a gen 1 controller I need this to work just as much as you lol

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
    hey dude did you get it working let me know so i can go and buy a gen 1 controller I need this to work just as much as you lol
    It's simple just like the cronus max plus just plug in the xim into the controller port and make sure you are using a v1 controller and the prog cable isn't plugged in and if the console is on restart the console and it will authenticate and if the console is already off just turn it on. I have issues with the prog and if the prog is in nothing will turn on.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

It's simple just like the cronus max plus just plug in the xim into the controller port and make sure you are using a v1 controller and the prog cable isn't plugged in and if the console is on restart the console and it will authenticate and if the console is already off just turn it on. I have issues with the prog and if the prog is in nothing will turn on.

okay cool I’m going to buy a gen 1 controller today one more thing are using it on ps4 or Xbox one ?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
    okay cool I’m going to buy a gen 1 controller today one more thing are using it on ps4 or Xbox one ?
    I play ps4

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I play ps4
    hey dude quick question I use the zen and XIM apex on Xbox one I got a v1 Xbox controller I hooked everything in 100% and it still wouldn’t work dose it only work on ps4 ??

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I play ps4
    Have you been able to get the pro packs such as the warzone one which needs rumble to work properly on the Xim apex? I’ve tested and anti-recoil does not work for me. I’ve heard on zen discord that M&K setups are not working with rumble based scripts/packs.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nferguzl View Post
    Have you been able to get the pro packs such as the warzone one which needs rumble to work properly on the Xim apex? I’ve tested and anti-recoil does not work for me. I’ve heard on zen discord that M&K setups are not working with rumble based scripts/packs.
    yeah its a issue that the cronus team is looking into. If its a download script you will need to removed them rumber moter code to fix

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

yeah its a issue that the cronus team is looking into. If its a download script you will need to removed them rumber moter code to fix
    hey bro why dose hardly anyone from the Cronus team reply to me I wait for weeks and I’m patient but nobody helps me all I want to know is how do I hook up the XIM apex to the Cronus zen for Xbox one x I got a V1 Xbox one controller I hooked it up and nothing worked

can you please tell me how to hook it up right on the Xbox one

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi I got the crones zen today. 12hrs later im far from satisfied. I currently use the xim apex. And omg the zen is like stone-age compared. Ive tweaked the setting so much and im getting nowhere near what the apex can do. Is it possible for the zen to perform like the Xim apex in mouse mouse movements? Definitely not convinced. The zen also seems to be lack other key activations. On the xim u can press a key to activate a whole new set of inputs. Upto 7 profiles i think and also u can map secondary function within a profile. Basically map ur keyboard and mouse buttons to whatever u like. I cant see how this is possible on the zen. With all this it brings me back to “ can u use the xim for mouse and keys and then the zen for scripts/mods together?