Topic: X-AIM Lag problem

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

X-AIM Lag problem

hi all, i've noticed a frustrated lag in The Division 2 using M/K, when i shoot fast with M1A Carbine the weapon continues to fire even though i released the button, can you help me to solve this problem? if @LEX LOST read this topic can you help me? Also in italian language...thanks

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: X-AIM Lag problem

Quote Originally Posted by totopower46 View Post
    hi all, i've noticed a frustrated lag in The Division 2 using M/K, when i shoot fast with M1A Carbine the weapon continues to fire even though i released the button, can you help me to solve this problem? if @LEX LOST read this topic can you help me? Also in italian language...thanks
    Two things....
    1. The Division 2 and X-Aim don't always work that well together. It's just one of those game the program has some issues with. But that typically shows up as issues with movement.
    2. Doesn't sound like lag to me. It sounds like the rapid fire combo continues to run after you have released the trigger. I should have to see the exact script to know for sure.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Two things....
    1. The Division 2 and X-Aim don't always work that well together. It's just one of those game the program has some issues with. But that typically shows up as issues with movement.
    2. Doesn't sound like lag to me. It sounds like the rapid fire combo continues to run after you have released the trigger. I should have to see the exact script to know for sure.
    Exactly, the gun continues shooting after i've released the mouse button, i don't use any script with x-aim

SILVER I

User Info Menu

same in pubg ADS button also stuck ..