Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Topic: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

Quote Originally Posted by Taylordrift21 View Post
    The script I just posted is the updated version.
    Hey Taylor,

For your Profile switching would it work if I turned both to true? Meaning I want to be able to use the Y button to swap weapons and profiles, but in the event that I push "Y" while im flying or in the gulag or whatever and I have no weapon, the profile changes and when I return or land my weapons are reversed. Can I do the 2 button swap to switch it back in the event weapon 1 and 2 get reversed by the profile?

Hope that makes sense.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bokyong View Post
    Hey Taylor,

For your Profile switching would it work if I turned both to true? Meaning I want to be able to use the Y button to swap weapons and profiles, but in the event that I push "Y" while im flying or in the gulag or whatever and I have no weapon, the profile changes and when I return or land my weapons are reversed. Can I do the 2 button swap to switch it back in the event weapon 1 and 2 get reversed by the profile?

Hope that makes sense.
    hi i just tried it and it doesn't work ... but its could be a good addition to the script

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

What are buttons we have to press for adjust Anti recoil?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Damien69 View Post
    hi i just tried it and it doesn't work ... but its could be a good addition to the script
    I tested it out too and it does work. I just put True and True. I also Changed my button to "PS4_Down". It is really good.so its ADS+Down. OR Triangle. Trianglee auto swaps profiles, but in case they get mixed up I can always manually swap it with ADS +DOWN.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey, what's the link to the discord. Look like the link has expired?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey Taylor & Noozbar,

Thanks for the effort and time you are putting into this script its greatly appreciated.

Im slowly going through the script and testing it out on private matches in game and ive got a question...

Taylor,

Earlier on in this thread you suggest your settings (They may not work for everyone but its what works for you) I used that as a starting point to jump off with the script.

You first mention this: (My personal preference is this....... EnableSweet Evil's Aim Assist - Enable Sticky Aim currently on 24 Size & 20 Time- Enable Itzsnack Sens - Enable anti- recoil. These are the only mods activatedwhen I play, and I can play really well with these, so try these out.)

1. What does Itzsnack Sens actually do? I see values of 100 which can go lower or higher? can you break this down a bit better for my understanding?

2. Also which Sweet Evils do you use? 5.0 or the 7.xx? What is the difference between the 2, im assuming that one would choose to run one or the other but not both.

You then later in the thread post the following settings...

Sweet evil - Sampling Time = 10 - Aim Boost = 10 - Aim Correction 5 - Aim perfection = 30
    Itzsnack sens ON
    Polar Aim - Radius 20 - Steps 20

1. Which sweet evil? does it matter?

However, later in the thread you make mention to disable Itzsnack Sens if using Polar?

Once again, very appreciative of your time and effort im just going through my learning and tweaking phase of my own settings using your script.

Thanks,

Avalon

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Hey Taylor,

Hope that makes sense.
    Yes if you enable them both, they will work

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jjoao View Post
    What are buttons we have to press for adjust Anti recoil?
    Instructions are on the top of the script to activate all mods and edit their values. But anyway HOLD L2/LT and press left and right to adjust values by 1 or up and down to adjust by 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudzen View Post
    Hey, what's the link to the discord. Look like the link has expired?
    https://discord.gg/ueZNd4r

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon2099 View Post
    Hey Taylor & Noozbar,

Thanks for the effort and time you are putting into this script its greatly appreciated.

Im slowly going through the script and testing it out on private matches in game and ive got a question...

Taylor,

Earlier on in this thread you suggest your settings (They may not work for everyone but its what works for you) I used that as a starting point to jump off with the script.

You first mention this: (My personal preference is this....... EnableSweet Evil's Aim Assist - Enable Sticky Aim currently on 24 Size & 20 Time- Enable Itzsnack Sens - Enable anti- recoil. These are the only mods activatedwhen I play, and I can play really well with these, so try these out.)

1. What does Itzsnack Sens actually do? I see values of 100 which can go lower or higher? can you break this down a bit better for my understanding?

itzsnack sens, adjust the sensitivity of your analogue sticks which means you can adjust for different things like ADS, or when you FIRE etc etc. Highest it goes is 327, this is for more advanced users if they wish to perfect their sensitivity, if all remain on the value 100 it does add more responsiveness to your analogue sticks.

2. Also which Sweet Evils do you use? 5.0 or the 7.xx? What is the difference between the 2, im assuming that one would choose to run one or the other but not both.

Both are similar, however they are different in terms of how they work, not a lot but you can see the difference, also 7.0 doesn't use combo's like 5.3. I prefer 5.3 to 7.0 but again that is personal preference.

Sweet evil - Sampling Time = 10 - Aim Boost = 10 - Aim Correction 5 - Aim perfection = 30
    Itzsnack sens ON

Any sweet evil, your more preferred version if so to speak.

However, later in the thread you make mention to disable Itzsnack Sens if using Polar?
    Yes I don't quite know why, it was something I seen on the forum a while back, it was mentioned not to use custom sensitivity when using polar, I guess it may interfere with the polar aim as it is rotational.

Once again, very appreciative of your time and effort im just going through my learning and tweaking phase of my own settings using your script.

Thanks,

Avalon

itzsnack sens, adjust the sensitivity of your analogue sticks which means you can adjust for different things like ADS, or when you FIRE etc etc. Highest it goes is 327, this is for more advanced users if they wish to perfect their sensitivity, if all remain on the value 100 it does add more responsiveness to your analogue sticks.

Both are similar, however they are different in terms of how they work, not a lot but you can see the difference, also 7.0 doesn't use combo's like 5.3. I prefer 5.3 to 7.0 but again that is personal preference.

Itzsnack sens ON

Any sweet evil, your more preferred version if so to speak.

Yes I don't quite know why, it was something I seen on the forum a while back, it was mentioned not to use custom sensitivity when using polar, I guess it may interfere with the polar aim as it is rotational.

Thanks,

Avalon[/QUOTE]

Your're welcome.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Hey Taylor,

Is there a way you can take off the block to swapping weapons while tactical sprinting? I'm seeing an issue when I tactical sprint and want to swap weapons it doesnt swap but my profile does. LEaving me with oposite weapons for the profile. Now I can just use the second option to swap back, but a few times in a gun fight I ddint have time to or didnt realize I was on the wrong profile.

Edit:

Also I noticed that when I put on Armor it swaps profiles as well. Can we make it that if we hold down the triangle it wont swap profiles. If we tap it then it swaps profiles.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phyther View Post
    Figured I'd share my WZ loadout settings with everyone in hopes of giving those who might need it a good starting point for their venture into ZEN. These numbers offer a pretty tight bullet spread at the ranges that you'd normally use the particular gun in a WZ match. I'm sharing these for a starting point, not for a "best settings period", so adjust according to your preferences.

My other settings for this script are as follows:

In-game sens: 9
    Aim-response curve: standard
    In-game Aim Assist: standard
    Legacy AR: OFF
    AntirecoilH: ON
    RapidFire: OFF
    AkimboRF: OFF
    S.Evil 5.3: OFF
    S.Evil 7.0: ON (Aim Boost: 10, Correction: 5, Perfection: 30)
    CrescensAim: OFF
    Polar Aim: OFF
    Sticky Aim: ON (Sticky Size: 24, Sticky Time: 20)
    SnackSens: ON (GeneralSens: 100, ADS Sens: 85, Fire Sens: 85, ADSFireSens: 85, GrenadeSens: 100)
    DropShot: OFF
    QuickScope: OFF
    Hold Breath: OFF
    Easy Plates: ON
    Enemy Ping: OFF
    AutoRun: OFF
    Swap Tr/Bu: OFF
    Inverted Y: OFF

I have loaded 6 versions of this script into slots 1-6 in my ZEN Downloader and labeled them accordingly by editing the name of the script in the Compiler so I can switch them on the fly being able to tell what I've switched to. These are my AntirecoilH values that I've saved to each individual script.

1) Regular Floor Loot loadout (same values for profile 1 and 2)
    AR start: 30
    AR end: 28
    AR time: 2500
    Horiz start: 0
    Horiz end: -3
    Horiz time: 0

2) Grau/MP5 (overkill loadout)
    Grau: mono supp, archangel barrel, VLK 3.0 optic, 60 rd mag, tac laser/EXO grip
    ARs: 32
    ARe: 30
    ARt: 4900
    Hs: -6
    He: -5
    Ht: 4900

MP5
    : mono int supp barrel, 45 rd mag, 1 mw laser, compact stock, slight of hand
    ARs: 18
    ARe: 23
    ARt: 4000
    Hs: -10
    He: -8
    Ht: 4000

3) and 4) are my Ghost classes with these two guns, Grau/Regular and MP5/Regular with the same values as above

5) RAM-7: mono supp, Ranger barrel, 50 rd mag, stippled grip, tac laser
    ARs: 30
    ARe: 20
    ARt: 5000
    Hs: 6
    He: 30
    Ht: 5000

6) Bruen Mk9: mono supp, 60 rd mag, 26.5" barrel, no stock, tac laser
    ARs: 30
    ARe: 16
    ARt: 4900
    Hs: -3
    He: 10
    Ht: 3000

*profile 2 for loadout's 5 and 6 are the Regular values from above and usually consist of a SMG/AR from the floor.

These are the only guns that I have taken the time to set up using this script, because these are my most used guns when I play WZ. Obviously, your miles may vary. GL and GGs
    How were you able to get your settings to stay when switching from slot to slot? I dropped the GPC into 4 separate slots, but when I make changes and switch to another slot my previous settings are now gone.

If someone can help me with this I'll share my values for the M13, M4, Grau, and MP5.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanvictory View Post
    How were you able to get your settings to stay when switching from slot to slot? I dropped the GPC into 4 separate slots, but when I make changes and switch to another slot my previous settings are now gone.

If someone can help me with this I'll share my values for the M13, M4, Grau, and MP5.
    Are you saving changes by pressing xbox/ps button each time?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to John Fury For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John Fury View Post
    Are you saving changes by pressing xbox/ps button each time?
    Thanks. I ended up skimming the script again and saw the notes. Silly me. CoD is almost done updating and I'll post my settings and values once I confirm they're solid in today's update.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks. I ended up skimming the script again and saw the notes. Silly me. CoD is almost done updating and I'll post my settings and values once I confirm they're solid in today's update.
    No worries, yeah id be keen to know the values and settings you are using once youve tested them

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

until today was working fine now when i press triangle on ps4 controller it doesnt switch to load out 2 pro file like it has been doing

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hola, ¿puedes decirme en qué campo del guión realizo el cambio a verdadero?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Yo!

Before I post up my settings and values, I want to send a HUGE thanks to Taylor for the script and the continuous efforts to maintain and improve it, and help others. I have used A LOT of scripts and gamepacks for both the Cronus and Titan for Warzone and this one is hands down the best one I've used.

I mainly play Warzone and I based all of my settings and builds specifically for it. Although, I have used my builds in multiplayer and they still work well there as well. Keep in mind my settings and values can sure be perfected, but I feel these are solid after spending hours testing multiple weapons and attachments that work for my play style after last nights update. Use these as a baseline if you feel you can improve them (share it with us/me if you do perfect each/any of these!). I edited the display titles for each script for each of my loadouts and dropped the script into 6 slots to make a few combinations of the weapons below especially for ghost loadouts. Don't forget to save after making changes!

NOTE: I made each profile to try and keep the weapon balanced for ADS speed, damage range, and recoil control. Before I see someone tell me to use the Tac Laser on everything I use, I prefer not to as I've played many rounds where it has given away my position or even the enemy giving away their position to me.

Without further ado, here ya go!

***MW Game settings***
    Button & Stick layout: Default
    Deadzone: 0.10
    Horizontal sensitivity: 6
    Vertical sensitivity: 6
    ADS LOW sensitivity: 0.84
    ADS HIGH sensitivity: 1.20
    Aim Response: Dynamic
    Aim Assist: Standard

***GPC settings (used across all my weapon profiles)***
    Legacy AR: off
    Rapidfire: off
    AkimboRF: off
    S.Evil 5.3: off
    S.Evil 7.0: ON (Boost 10, Correction 5, Perfection 30)
    Sticky Aim: ON (Size 16, Time 20)
    SnackSens: ON (General 100, ADS Sens 85, Fire Sens 85, ADSFireSens 85, GrenadeSens 100)
    Dropshot: off
    Quickscope: off
    Hold breath: off
    Enemy Ping: off
    AutoRun: off
    Swap Tr/Bu: off
    Inverted Y: off

***Weapon profiles***
    =M4=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, M16 Grenadier barrel, Commando underbarrel, 60rnd mag, Stippled rear grip
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 43, AR End 25, AR Time 500, HorizStart 0, HorizEnd -11, HorizTime 100

=M13=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, Tempus Marksman barrel, Commando underbarrel, 60rnd mag, No Stock
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 52, AR End 22, AR Time 100, HorizStart -2, HorizEnd -13, HorizTime 100

=MP7=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, FSS Recon barrel, Commando underbarrel, 60rnd mag, No Stock
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 40, AR End 23, AR Time 300, HorizStart -1, HorizEnd -4, HorizTime 0

=MP5=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, Commando underbarrel, 45rnd mag, Stippled rear grip, Tac Laser
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 23, AR End 20, AR Time 4900, HorizStart -5, HorizEnd -6, HorizTime 4100

=Grau=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, Archangel barrel, Commando underbarrel, 60rnd mag, Cronen Sniper Elite rear grip
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 28, AR End 25, AR Time 4500, HorizStart -4, HorizEnd -5, HorizTime 4200

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jonathanvictory For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Is there something I need turn on in script to enable the 3rd load out when I press triangle is switched from 1 to 2 but not 2 to 3 goes back to 1

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Hey Taylor,

Is there a way you can take off the block to swapping weapons while tactical sprinting? I'm seeing an issue when I tactical sprint and want to swap weapons it doesnt swap but my profile does. LEaving me with oposite weapons for the profile. Now I can just use the second option to swap back, but a few times in a gun fight I ddint have time to or didnt realize I was on the wrong profile.

Edit:

Also I noticed that when I put on Armor it swaps profiles as well. Can we make it that if we hold down the triangle it wont swap profiles. If we tap it then it swaps profiles.
    I haven't noticed that when tactical sprinting but I will look into it.

The hold button for Y/Triangle was on previous version of the script lol. I don't think people liked it though hence why I added the option for you to change your buttons. I can give you the line of code to use a hold button for Y/Triangle if you like, but just remember you have to hold any time you want to swap weapons unless you use both button options.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverbean View Post
    Is there something I need turn on in script to enable the 3rd load out when I press triangle is switched from 1 to 2 but not 2 to 3 goes back to 1
    I am curious which script are you using? My script I removed profile 3, so there is only 1 & 2. As for your previous message, just re-program the script to the zen.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Yo!

Before I post up my settings and values, I want to send a HUGE thanks to Taylor for the script and the continuous efforts to maintain and improve it, and help others. I have used A LOT of scripts and gamepacks for both the Cronus and Titan for Warzone and this one is hands down the best one I've used.

I mainly play Warzone and I based all of my settings and builds specifically for it. Although, I have used my builds in multiplayer and they still work well there as well. Keep in mind my settings and values can sure be perfected, but I feel these are solid after spending hours testing multiple weapons and attachments that work for my play style after last nights update. Use these as a baseline if you feel you can improve them (share it with us/me if you do perfect each/any of these!). I edited the display titles for each script for each of my loadouts and dropped the script into 6 slots to make a few combinations of the weapons below especially for ghost loadouts. Don't forget to save after making changes!

NOTE: I made each profile to try and keep the weapon balanced for ADS speed, damage range, and recoil control. Before I see someone tell me to use the Tac Laser on everything I use, I prefer not to as I've played many rounds where it has given away my position or even the enemy giving away their position to me.

Without further ado, here ya go!

***MW Game settings***
    Button & Stick layout: Default
    Deadzone: 0.10
    Horizontal sensitivity: 6
    Vertical sensitivity: 6
    ADS LOW sensitivity: 0.84
    ADS HIGH sensitivity: 1.20
    Aim Response: Dynamic
    Aim Assist: Standard

***GPC settings (used across all my weapon profiles)***
    Legacy AR: off
    Rapidfire: off
    AkimboRF: off
    S.Evil 5.3: off
    S.Evil 7.0: ON (Boost 10, Correction 5, Perfection 30)
    Sticky Aim: ON (Size 16, Time 20)
    SnackSens: ON (General 100, ADS Sens 85, Fire Sens 85, ADSFireSens 85, GrenadeSens 100)
    Dropshot: off
    Quickscope: off
    Hold breath: off
    Enemy Ping: off
    AutoRun: off
    Swap Tr/Bu: off
    Inverted Y: off

***Weapon profiles***
    =M4=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, M16 Grenadier barrel, Commando underbarrel, 60rnd mag, Stippled rear grip
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 43, AR End 25, AR Time 500, HorizStart 0, HorizEnd -11, HorizTime 100

=M13=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, Tempus Marksman barrel, Commando underbarrel, 60rnd mag, No Stock
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 52, AR End 22, AR Time 100, HorizStart -2, HorizEnd -13, HorizTime 100

=MP7=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, FSS Recon barrel, Commando underbarrel, 60rnd mag, No Stock
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 40, AR End 23, AR Time 300, HorizStart -1, HorizEnd -4, HorizTime 0

=MP5=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, Commando underbarrel, 45rnd mag, Stippled rear grip, Tac Laser
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 23, AR End 20, AR Time 4900, HorizStart -5, HorizEnd -6, HorizTime 4100

=Grau=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, Archangel barrel, Commando underbarrel, 60rnd mag, Cronen Sniper Elite rear grip
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 28, AR End 25, AR Time 4500, HorizStart -4, HorizEnd -5, HorizTime 4200
    Hey Johnathan, very nice to see you are getting familiar with the script and posting your settings, this is a great help as it helps others. If you wouldn't mind joining my discord channel and share your findings there as well, I would appreciate that. Here's the discord link https://discord.gg/ueZNd4r

Thanks dude.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Taylordrift21 View Post
    I am curious which script are you using? My script I removed profile 3, so there is only 1 & 2. As for your previous message, just re-program the script to the zen.
    V1.9 what says on Zen display guess I can just put script on another slot so have four ?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverbean View Post
    V1.9 what says on Zen display guess I can just put script on another slot so have four ?
    Yeah you could do it that way if you like.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello noozbar, first of all thank you and Taylordrift21 for such good content, I have a problem with the audio and that is that when activating the cronus zen I listen to them but they do not, if I change the scrip for which it is normally configured ( Warzone pro PACK) they listen to me without any problem the failure is when activating the script, additionally in my case the control (PS4) disconnects every few minutes so you have to disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it to what that leads to being eliminated, if you can help me I would appreciate it thanks.
    Hello noozbar, first of all thank you and Taylordrift21 for such good content, I have a problem with the audio and that is that when activating the cronus zen I listen to them but they do not, if I change the scrip for which it is normally configured ( Warzone pro PACK) they listen to me without any problem the failure is when activating the script, additionally in my case the control (PS4) disconnects every few minutes so you have to disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it to what that leads to being eliminated, if you can help me I would appreciate it thanks.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hola noozbar, en primer lugar, gracias y Taylordrift21 por tan buen contenido, tengo un problema con el audio y es que al activar el cronus zen los escucho, pero no lo hacen, si cambio el script para el que normalmente está configurado (Warzone pro PACK) me escuchan sin ningún problema, el error es al activar el script, además, en mi caso, el control (PS4) se desconecta cada pocos minutos, por lo que debe desconectar el cable USB y volver a conectarlo a lo que eso lleva a ser eliminado, si puedes ayudarme te lo agradecería gracias.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcardozo View Post
    Hola noozbar, en primer lugar, gracias y Taylordrift21 por tan buen contenido, tengo un problema con el audio y es que al activar el cronus zen los escucho, pero no lo hacen, si cambio el script para el que normalmente está configurado (Warzone pro PACK) me escuchan sin ningún problema, el error es al activar el script, además, en mi caso, el control (PS4) se desconecta cada pocos minutos, por lo que debe desconectar el cable USB y volver a conectarlo a lo que eso lleva a ser eliminado, si puedes ayudarme te lo agradecería gracias.

Oye, si estás usando la versión anterior del script, hubo un problema con el sonido en ese. He actualizado la biblioteca GPC, y la versión actualizada es una página en este tema.
    Con respecto a la desconexión de su controlador, debe consultar la guía de solución de problemas en el manual de zen. Espero que te ayude.
    Gracias

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

taylordrift21 ..thank you for the script and all your help along with it. I was wondering if you could help me correctly input my personal in game settings into the script so it works most effectively. I play on ps4 with an ASTRO c40 controller which unfortunately has some stick drift issues therefore I play with a deadzone setting of .16 and I found a simple script input for identifying stick deadzone settings. I am new to gpc scripts, building them, using them etc. so I am unsure how to correctly put this function into the script and how to correctly input my values so it works..is there a specific placement or order where it needs to go? Also my in-game sensitivity is an 8/8 with .75 low zoom and 1.25 high zoom, dynamic response curve, precision aim assist. Could you tell me all of the locations within the script that I need to change and personalize to directly coincide with my in game settings? I am attaching the deadzone script portion here as well so you can tell me if it is correct and will fit in with your compiled script. Thank you a ton.

define DeadZoneLeftStick = 12; // Deadzone modifiers
    define DeadZoneRightStick = 12;

main {

if(get_val(10) <= DeadZoneRightStick && get_val(10) >= DeadZoneRightStick*-1) set_val(10,0);
    if(get_val( 9) <= DeadZoneRightStick && get_val( 9) >= DeadZoneRightStick*-1) set_val( 9,0);
    if(get_val(12) <= DeadZoneLeftStick && get_val(12) >= DeadZoneLeftStick*-1) set_val(12,0);
    if(get_val(11) <= DeadZoneLeftStick && get_val(11) >= DeadZoneLeftStick*-1) set_val(11,0);

}

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Does anyone know how to increase the rapidfire beyond 25 rounds per second and/or to make it fire a bit smoother? I am testing a FAL build for Warzone and the rapidfire is a tad slow and stutters. What values in the script should I be modifying to get the results I'm looking for?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Does anyone know how to increase the rapidfire beyond 25 rounds per second and/or to make it fire a bit smoother? I am testing a FAL build for Warzone and the rapidfire is a tad slow and stutters. What values in the script should I be modifying to get the results I'm looking for?
    Ok, I think I figured it out for the FAL. I had to adjust the SnackSens. If anyone cares about trying my slutty FAL build, here it is...

=FAL=
    Attachments: Mono muzzle, XRK barrel, Commando underbarrel, 30rnd mag, Tac Laser
    AntirecoilH: AR Start 26, AR End 18, AR Time 200, HorizStart -11, HorizEnd -13, HorizTime 0
    Rapidfire: ON (25 rounds/sec)
    SnackSens: ON (General 90, ADS Sens 80, Fire Sens 80, ADSFireSens 80, GrenadeSens 100)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

anyone test for best values for the amax ar

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast