Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 396

Topic: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

  1. #361
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylordrift21 View Post
    I use it at 24 radius and 15 steps but there is screen shake at that value, but you could try 20 to start with and see how it feels for you

    Taylor, let me start by saying thank you so much for the work you've put into the script. I've been toying around with various values the last few versions of your scripts, however I find it's been difficult to know what *exactly* it is I am adjusting. I have looked a good bit and can't seem to find explanations of what the values actually mean/how they would work together, so that I could do some leg work and post my findings here. I will say that I have had luck for longer distance engagements with just using polar (in your most recent update where you switched it back to the old style) and sticky aim, using Standard response curve/standard aim assist and a 6/6 sens. I would love to really do some testing I could document to share here and answer the 11-dy bajillion questions you get regarding about values and set up, but I admit I am a tad lost as to what the values mean/what they do. Any help or a direction you could point me in?

  2. #362
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Hey it seems as if you’ve done quite a bit of research and testing! If it’s not too much trouble for you it’d be great if you could post the ideal values and setup for all of the weapons you’ve done and experimented with. I could speak for hundreds if not thousands of people who would love that! Lmk what you think!

  3. #363
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Your new script is not working because when I place it from the Zen app your script generates an error when i select your script and then I have to disconnect Zen from the console. You can explain which part of the anti recoil I have to go to to edit the values ​​and I also wanted to know what the buttons are.

  4. #364
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by JayPP View Post
    cool thanks, what does the steps part do ?
    Steps is the speed of the polar aim

  5. #365
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by bokyong View Post
    Taylor where in your script could I add this? https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...de-cancelling) .

    Auto Slide Cancelling would be dope
    I will add in next update

  6. #366
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkSlate View Post
    Taylor, let me start by saying thank you so much for the work you've put into the script. I've been toying around with various values the last few versions of your scripts, however I find it's been difficult to know what *exactly* it is I am adjusting. I have looked a good bit and can't seem to find explanations of what the values actually mean/how they would work together, so that I could do some leg work and post my findings here. I will say that I have had luck for longer distance engagements with just using polar (in your most recent update where you switched it back to the old style) and sticky aim, using Standard response curve/standard aim assist and a 6/6 sens. I would love to really do some testing I could document to share here and answer the 11-dy bajillion questions you get regarding about values and set up, but I admit I am a tad lost as to what the values mean/what they do. Any help or a direction you could point me in?
    What values are you looking for more info on? Also I wouldn't use polar and sticky I feel they work against each other but it personal preference and if you feel it works then by all means.

  7. #367
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylordrift21 View Post
    I will add in next update

    Thank you Thank you

  8. #368
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Update - 1.9.6 - Added Auto slide Cancel & Rapid Fire and Akimbo Rapid fire are now available via speed toggles


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:


  10. #369
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    **NOTICE TO ALL USERS **

    Hey guys, I hope you are all enjoying the script I provided but I want to point something out!! When a new release of my script comes please do the following.....Before programming a new script in ZEN studio, go to file explorer on your PC/Laptop - Click on Local Disk (C - Click on Users - (yourName) - type in the address bar - AppData - Click on Roaming - Delete the CronusZen Folder - Go back into ZEN studio - Perform an erase slots & Factory Reset - That's it!!! Reason for doing this is because when you program the script, set the script up and then perform a "Save" then the next time you put a newer version of my script in the same slot it will have the same values still saved in that slot, this will cause you issues as it did me.. I had issues last night which made me think it was my script but it wasn't, everything about playing last night felt really off as if nothing was working the way it should of been. But once I performed the above everything is working as should now, so I thought I would just share this useful post with everyone just in case anyone has had issues.

    Thanks TaylorDrift

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:


  12. #370
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylordrift21 View Post
    **NOTICE TO ALL USERS **

    Hey guys, I hope you are all enjoying the script I provided but I want to point something out!! When a new release of my script comes please do the following.....Before programming a new script in ZEN studio, go to file explorer on your PC/Laptop - Click on Local Disk (C - Click on Users - (yourName) - type in the address bar - AppData - Click on Roaming - Delete the CronusZen Folder - Go back into ZEN studio - Perform an erase slots & Factory Reset - That's it!!! Reason for doing this is because when you program the script, set the script up and then perform a "Save" then the next time you put a newer version of my script in the same slot it will have the same values still saved in that slot, this will cause you issues as it did me.. I had issues last night which made me think it was my script but it wasn't, everything about playing last night felt really off as if nothing was working the way it should of been. But once I performed the above everything is working as should now, so I thought I would just share this useful post with everyone just in case anyone has had issues.

    Thanks TaylorDrift
    When you say Factory Reset, do you mean holding the 2 buttons down and plugging it in?

  13. #371
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by bokyong View Post
    When you say Factory Reset, do you mean holding the 2 buttons down and plugging it in?
    You can do both from ZEN Studio's Device tab

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:


  15. #372
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    *** UPDATE ***
    Modern Warfare ZEN Pro Edition V1
    4 Weapon Profiles
    4 Different Aim Assists - Including Sweet Evil 5.3
    HoldBreath - QuickScope
    Progressive Vertical Only Anti-Recoil
    Warzone - Easy Plates - Enemy Ping
    PLEASE remember before programming the script, read the instructions, remember you can choose you weapon switch profile button 1 or 2 buttons. Choose your own button as well.
    This is V1 edition of the script so don't worry if you don't see some of the mods you want, V2 will be out soon. There may be updates again soon as I wanted to implement something else but ran out of time.


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:


  17. #373
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Post Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Is toi manny profil

  18. #374
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Or you still update de one whit juste 2 profil ??

  19. #375
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylordrift21 View Post
    Update - 1.9.6 - Added Auto slide Cancel & Rapid Fire and Akimbo Rapid fire are now available via speed toggles

    Hi, this is working great for me, the best anti recoils I've used in a script so far.

    Is there any way you could add hair triggers, and strafe to this and they would complete this script for me. Thanks for your work

  20. #376
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    UPDATE
    Modern Warfare ZEN Pro Edition V1 ver 2.2
    5 Profiles
    Fixed some save bugs - Removed Standard Aim Assist.
    Removed the option to choose 1 or 2 buttons from the menu
    This is now in the compiler should you choose. Both 1 button Press and 2 button Press are both TRUE if , you will need to change to FALSE if you only want one or the other.
    Added Rapid Fire to speed toggles - L2 & DOWN to activate
    Legacy AR in 2 Profiles
    Now here we get to the juicy details.


    Switch Profiles If you enable Loadout 1 for profile 1 & 2 This automatically disables Loadout 2
    If you enable Loadout 2 for profiles 3-4 this automatically disables Loadout 1.


    You only need to tap TRIANGLE to switch profiles
    If you apply plates in warzone, this WON'T interfere anymore.
    OR if you want swap weapon without switching profile this now can be done.


    Please try it out before changing it
    To switch to 5th Profile Warzone Loot, Hold TRIANGLE for approximately 1 second and then press triangle to return back to which Loadout 1 or 2 you were currently on.
    Each profile is different..
    (Primary)
    Profile 1 == Loadout 1 + Loadout 2 + Anti-recoilH + Sweet evil + Polar Aim + Sticky Aim + AIM Assist AutoRun + Swap + Inverted + Easy Plates + Enemy Ping
    (Secondary)
    Profile 2 == Loadout 1 + Loadout 2 + Anti-recoilH + Rapid Fire + Sweet evil + Polar Aim + Sticky Aim + AIM Assist AutoRun + Swap + Inverted + Easy Plates + Enemy Ping
    (2nd Primary)
    Profile 3 == Loadout 1 + Loadout 2 + Anti-recoilH + Sweet evil + Polar Aim + Sticky Aim + AIM Assist AutoRun + Swap + Inverted + Easy Plates + Enemy Ping
    (Sniper Profile)
    Profile 4 == Loadout 1 + Loadout 2 + Legacy AR + QuickScope + HoldBreath + Sweet evil + Polar Aim + Sticky Aim + AIM Assist AutoRun + Swap + Inverted + Easy Plates + Enemy Ping
    (Warzone Loot Profile)
    Profile 5 == Loadout 1 + Loadout 2 + Legacy AR + Rapid Fire + Sweet evil + Polar Aim + Sticky Aim + AIM Assist AutoRun + Swap + Inverted + Easy Plates + Enemy Ping


    More instructions are to come.. But if you wish to know more, a few guys in my discord have set several pages with personal settings, aim assist & anti-recoil settings. https://discord.gg/9pZFkzS

    Thanks again Noozbar for your help and guidance, very much appreciated, you have a lot of patience for me lol. Thank you


  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:


  22. #377
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Hi. Is there any quick button for turn off and on rapid fire?

  23. #378
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by vv_Butcher_vv View Post
    Hi. Is there any quick button for turn off and on rapid fire?
    Hold L2 + DOWN more than 300ms

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:


  25. #379
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by vv_Butcher_vv View Post
    Hi. Is there any quick button for turn off and on rapid fire?
    L2 & DOWN for speed toggle on Rapid Fire

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:


  27. #380
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    I can only swap between primary and secondary loadouts? Should I be able to get all? Prim/secon/2nd Prim etc.) by changing loadouts?

  28. #381
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Taylor,
    I've been on top of this thread since I joined and I love your script. Your writing, compiling, responses and request fulfilling are extraordinary. Thank you for everything.

    Anyone,
    I just wanted to ask something, and I figured since this is the script I favor, I'd ask it here. Is there any way around Auto Slide Cancel preventing you from crouching or staying prone without having to hold circle (or the equivalent)? Even if you do hold it, crouching is impossible.

  29. #382
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Update - Modern Warfare LITE ZEN EDITION ver 3.0
    3 Profiles - 3 Aim Assists - Legacy AR - Progressive AR & more....
    There has been some fixes for this version, and further optimisation took place..
    If you are confused as to why we have the ver 3.0, this is the smaller version of the PRO edition, as the PRO edition did not suit all users. More updates on the PRO edition will be coming soon.
    If you need support or help, join me and my team of support users on my discord, discord seems to be easier for people and we can share some of the best settings for Antirecoil, Aim Assists. Anyone is welcome as long as you join because you use my script. Big thanks to Noozbar again as always, always there when I need him. https://discord.gg/MTVbHT3

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:


  31. #383
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by ReinΞngel View Post
    Taylor,
    I've been on top of this thread since I joined and I love your script. Your writing, compiling, responses and request fulfilling are extraordinary. Thank you for everything.

    Anyone,
    I just wanted to ask something, and I figured since this is the script I favor, I'd ask it here. Is there any way around Auto Slide Cancel preventing you from crouching or staying prone without having to hold circle (or the equivalent)? Even if you do hold it, crouching is impossible.
    Hey buddy, yes and thanks.

    As for the slide cancel, you may want to try this version in the new 3.1 script see if you like, I did make changes to one of my slide cancel but I must of not put it in the script you use. Let me know if it works for you, an updated version of the PRO edition will be out soon. Thanks for your support.

  32. #384
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    ** Update **
    Modern Warfare PRO Edition V1 Ver 2.3
    5 Profiles - 3 Aim Assists - 2 Anti-Recoil plus much more
    This is the daddy of the family of my scripts, if you want to set up your guns and be ready to battle then this one is for you..
    Below is a chart of the available mods on each profile, just NOTE that if you don't see a mod it is available on selected profiles. The chart should hopefully you.
    If you need support or help with this, please let me know and I will be happy to help or join my discord. I have noted this in the chart, but the loadout 1 and loadout 2 are ONLY toggles to choose which profiles you want to go between, if you enable one of them, the other disables automatically.
    There are instructions in the script PLEASE read them. Thank you https://discord.gg/MTVbHT3

    Attachment 7598


  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:


  34. #385
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Here is just a short video to help you understand setting the script up. Hope it helps.
    https://youtu.be/QTfmhQ_nTys

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taylordrift21 For This Useful Post:


  36. #386
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Picked my Zen up about a week ago, been reading, learning and alot of trial and error
    Messed around with a few scripts to find something I can easily use, adjust that had all the features I wanted in one place. . And I must say I'm enjoying everybit of this script. Excellent work Taylor awesome stuff !!!

    I'm using the modern warfare zen edition 1.9.6

    In the next update is it possible to add
    Perfect driving and proneshot to this script??

    Also auto melee has been removed ?

    Thanks and keep up the good work

  37. #387
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Hey mate, that is good to hear, yes I believe actually the 1.9.6 has been the most liked lol.

    Perfect driving, I must admit I haven't heard of, where would one get this? or where have you seen it?

    Thanks

  38. #388
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    I'm pretty sure the 'perfect driving' mod I've seen in someone's script somewhere. As im new to this realm don't quote me on my finding

    Apparently makes driving the vehicles more responsive but with extra control?

    Would love to see fast melee, pron shot in the next update.

    Noticed today whilst setting up preferences that when running the akimbo mod causes the primary (Assault rifle or SMG) to fire more like the burst mod?

    Another thing to ask is I noticed my recoil settings
    Are like this
    AR start 20
    AR End 21
    AR time 2,400
    Horizontal Start -10
    Horizontal End -7
    Using Grau with mono suppressor archangel barrel 60 round mag and cronen rear grip

    Gives next to no recoil and various ranges yet other peoples settings seem to have the AR start around 20 and end Around 32 for example ... mine seem rather close but work guessing thats alright ?

  39. #389
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Should the LED be green at all times? My LED keeps going dark blue what does this mean? Thanks

  40. #390
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: Modern Warfare for ZEN with Menu + 3 Weapon Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Tompopple View Post
    Should the LED be green at all times? My LED keeps going dark blue what does this mean? Thanks
    Which script are you using? And no there shouldn't be a green LED. There should be blue, purple, yellow, these are for when you switch profiles.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Similar Topics

  1. [SETTINGS] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 Best Weapon Settings
    By Bas01 in forum FPS Master
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 28th June 20, 11:47
  2. [HELP] Modern Warfare Sniping Profiles
    By bokyong in forum Zen Compiler / GPC Scripts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th May 20, 00:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •