Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: DoGzTheFiGhTeR's MODERN WARFARE SCRIPT **FPS MONSTER SCRIPT**ZEN EXCLUSIVE

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: DoGzTheFiGhTeR's MODERN WARFARE SCRIPT **FPS MONSTER SCRIPT**ZEN EXCLUSIVE

Is there a way to remove of all the in game toggles/options. This script is easily the best with my aim but I don't need all the bells and whistles to adjust anything in game. I'm having issues marking targets, dropping items, etc because of all the commands it takes while playing.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EricWoodruff View Post
    Is there a way to remove of all the in game toggles/options. This script is easily the best with my aim but I don't need all the bells and whistles to adjust anything in game. I'm having issues marking targets, dropping items, etc because of all the commands it takes while playing.
    You can disable all the other things in file script manually all the quick toggles. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is the dropping of cash and other things. If this drop issue can be resolved it will be by far the best script avaliable

SILVER I

User Info Menu

SILVER III

User Info Menu

found it nevermind

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bas01 View Post
    Thanks a lot again. Really awesome work for the community!
    Btw is it possible to add auto save? Switching Scripts on Zen always leads you to the default settings. Or maybe its just my mistake cuz i did not spend enough time on testing so far.
    i'm really confused how to use any of this stuff. I am brand new to Zen and using scripts. I copied the GPC text and changed the button layout for how i play. I am able to open up the menu on the zen, i turn on the mods i want and exit. I set the zen to slot 1 and start a game. NONE OF THE MODS WORK? what am i doing wrong someone please help

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

How can I disable quick toggles?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is there any reason to use this script over the Zen Modern Warfare 2019 Gamepack or are they the same thing?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

I see that people aren't getting any answers lately, but i'll try anyway..

What are the best values for anti recoil?
    Is DoGz or Itsnacks better?

So many settings in this pack and i dont want to ruin anything or make the aim waaaaaay off.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluffyheaven For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyheaven View Post
    I see that people aren't getting any answers lately, but i'll try anyway..

What are the best values for anti recoil?
    Is DoGz or Itsnacks better?

So many settings in this pack and i dont want to ruin anything or make the aim waaaaaay off.
    min definitely looking to get recoil values right. Also whenever I press B to crouch it performs a drop shot even when it’s disabled

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Could you place all the anti recoil and aim assists on a separate script for the zen?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Can you make a tutorial for this script like you did with the gamepack?
    Like explain the different settings, aim assists and so on...

Would be really helpful...

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoGzTheFiGhTeR View Post
    Welcome to the topic for my latest script for the CronusZen
    Support And Requests Are Welcome, Feel Free To Ask I'm Here To Help You Own Your Enemies

This topic can be for any of my MODERN WAREFARE / COD / APEX / FPS SHOOTERS scripts including new ideas, specific editing for your button layout or training of the scripts.
    Feedback is a key ingredient to ensuring fire scripts are consistently supplied to you and the CRONUS FAMILY.

54 OPTIONS VIA MENU SYSTEM VERSION 2
    Includes lots of goodies with some 1ST CLASS AIM ASSIST'S etc

Enjoy 8 )

---------------------------------------------------VERSION CRONUSZEN---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ZEN******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************MODERN WARFARE_WARZONE COD & FPS MONSTER_ZEN******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ZEN******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Code:
    // ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ZEN ONLY******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************   DoGzTheFiGhTeR's MODERN WARFARE SCRIPT **FPS MONSTER SCRIPT ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ZEN ONLY****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** 
    //MENU SYSTEM VERSION 2
    // MENU ON = HOLD L2/LT & PRESS PS/XBOX BUTTON 
    // MENU 1    = PRESS R3 TO SWAP MENUS WHILE IN MENU MODE  
    // (MENU 1 VALUES & TIMES) (MENU 2 MOD TOGGLES)
    // WHILE IN MENUS PRESS UP OR DOWN TO CHANGE VALUE/TIME OR HOLD FOR FAST SCROLL OT TOGGLE MODS ON/OFF
    // PRESS LEFT TO SWITCH TO THE PREVIOUS MOD (-) 
    // PRESS RIGHT TO SWITCH TO THE NEXT MOD    (+)
    // PRESS TRIANGLE OR CIRCLE TO EXIT MENUS AT ANY TIME OR IT WILL SWITCH ITSELF OFF AFTER 25 SECONDS
    // MOD MENU'S 28 IN MENU 1 AND 26 IN MENU 2  = 54 ( EVERYTHING CAN BE SWITCHED ON OR OFF )
    // 3 DIFFERENT AIM ASSISTS ( POLAR AIM ASSIST )( PROGRESSION AIM ASSIST ) ( DoGz METHOD AIM ASSIST (VM SPEED OPTION INCLUDED ENHANCE'S ASSIST SPEED DOWN TO -9 MIN) )
    // DROP SHOT ON FIRE
    // JUMPSHOT ON FIRE
    // RAPID FIRE
    // SMART FIRE
    // ANTIRECOIL X 2( USE'S RUMBLE FEEDBACK ) 
    // EITHER (RAPID FIRE) OR (BURST FIRE) OR (SHOTGUN SHOT) OR (SMART FIRE) = ALL USE FIRE AS TRIGGER (SMART FIRE/SNIPER SHOT ALSO USE (AIM & LEATHAL))(L2 & R1)
    // MOST SHOT MODS WILL ONLY WORK ONE AT A TIME (DROP SHOT) OR (JUMP SHOT) OR (PRONE SHOT) 
    // WHEN ENABLED TRIGGERS HERE
    // *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************DO NOT USE SENSITIVITY IF USING POLAR AIM ASSIST CONFLICTS**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************DO NOT USE IF USING POLAR AIM ASSIST CONFLICTS**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************DO NOT USE IF USING POLAR AIM ASSIST CONFLICTS*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    // AIM ASSIST'S X 3      = L2 (WHEN L2 & R2 ARE PRESSED IT PROVIDES A BOOST TO AIM ASSIST FOR POLAR & DoGz ONLY ( BOOST CAN BE TURNED OFF FOR POLAR ) 
    // RAPID FIRE            = FIRE BUTTON ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // SMART FIRE            = FIRE BUTTON WHEN TOGGLED IN GAME OR  ( L2 & R1 AT ALL TIMES IF ON IN MENU ) ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // BURST FIRE            = FIRE BUTTON ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // JUMPSHOT              = FIRE BUTTON ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // DROP SHOT             = FIRE BUTTON ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // PRON ON SHOT          = FIRE BUTTON ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // SHOTGUN SHOT          = FIRE BUTTON ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // QUICK SNIPER          = L2 & R1 ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // ANTI RECOIL X 2       = L2 & R2 ( REQUIRE'S VIBRATION SET ON IN GAME BUT IT WILL BE BLOCKED TO YOUR CONTROLLER FOR BOTH ANTI RECOILS) ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // WEAPON SWAP           = TRIANGLE ACTIVATES ( RELEASE FIRE AFTER 900ms OF FIRING IT WILL AUTO SWAP WEAPON ) ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // AUTORUN               = PUSH FORWARD ON LEFT STICK ( TACTICAL SPRINT ( L3 ) ) ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // BUNNY HOP RUN         = PUSH IN MOVEMENT DIRECTION MORE THAN HALF WAY TO BUNNY HOP ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // RUN AND SLIDE         = FULL FORWARD MOVEMENT & R1 ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // HOLD_BREATH           = HOLD L2 ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // HAIR TRIGGERS         = L2 AND R2 ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // AUTO ARMOUR (WARFARE) = HOLD TRIANGLE FOR 300ms ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // AUTO REVIVE           = HOLD SQUARE   FOR 300ms ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // RAPID MELEE           = HOLD R3 ( WHEN ACTIVE )
    // IN GAME QUICK TOGGLES ( ON/OFF IN GAME ) ( MUST BE ON IN MENU SETTINGS )
    // RAPID FIRE   = L2   &  UP 
    // SMART FIRE   = L2   &  LEFT
    // BURST FIRE   = L2   &  RIGHT
    // SHOTGUN SHOT = L2   &  DOWN     ( TOUCH TURNS OFF AS WELL )
    // QUICK SNIPER = L2   &  OPTIONS
    // JUMPSHOT     = L2   &  CROSS    ( CIRCLE TURNS OFF AS WELL )
    // BUNNY HOP    = DOWN &  CROSS    ( TOUCH TURNS OFF AS WELL )
    // DROP SHOT    = L2   &  CIRCLE   ( CROSS TURNS OFF AS WELL )
    // PRONE SHOT   = L2   &  TOUCH    ( TRIANGLE TURNS OFF AS WELL )
    // STRAFE SHOT  = L2   &  TRIANGLE ( TOUCH TURNS OFF AS WELL )
    // *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************DO NOT USE SENSITIVITY IF USING POLAR AIM ASSIST CONFLICTS**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************DO NOT USE IF USING POLAR AIM ASSIST CONFLICTS**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************DO NOT USE IF USING POLAR AIM ASSIST CONFLICTS*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    // SENSITIVITY  = VARIES SETTINGS CAN BE APPLIED ( WHEN AIMING ) OR ( WHEN FIRING ) OR ( WHEN  AIMING AND FIRING ) ( THEN NO TRIGGERS HELD )
    // RECORD RELOAD TIME HOLD DOWN AND HOLD SQUARE WHILE RELOADING RELEASE WHEN RELOAD COMPLETE (STOPS RELOAD FROM BEING CANCELLED WHEN MOVING/RUNNING)
    // SNACKS RECOIL HOLD BUTTON = CROSS AND PRESS ( UP ) OR ( DOWN ) OR ( LEFT ) OR ( RIGHT ) TO ADJUST RECOIL ( CAN BE DONE THROUGH MENU ALSO )
    // DoGz RECOIL OR ALL THREE ASSISTS ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE CAN BE ALTERED IN THE MENU SYSTEM
    // EITHER (RAPID FIRE) OR (BURST FIRE) OR (SHOTGUN SHOT) OR (SMART FIRE) = ALL USE FIRE AS TRIGGER (SMART FIRE/SNIPER SHOT ALSO USE (AIM & LEATHAL))(L2 & R1)
    // MOST SHOT MODS WILL ONLY WORK ONE AT A TIME (DROP SHOT) OR (JUMP SHOT) OR (PRONE SHOT) 
    // YOU CAN MAKE ALL ALTERATIONS BELOW INCLUDING BUTTONS, TRIGGERS AND MODS TO ENABLE/DISABLE ( FOLLOW DOWN TO main { )
    // *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************DO NOT USE SENSITIVITY IF USING POLAR AIM ASSIST CONFLICTS**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************DO NOT USE IF USING POLAR AIM ASSIST CONFLICTS**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This below has one change upto now from the library version (Fire Mods (Triggers for Rapid Fire Etc Now Define as Fire Rather than R2))

Is this just for PS4 or can this be used for XB1 aswell?

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferahmann View Post
    Is this just for PS4 or can this be used for XB1 aswell?
    Can be used on both consoles

SILVER III

User Info Menu

thanks for this awesome script. We can feel the big work !

I have just one question! Can we disable quick toggles?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I cant seem to toggle the zoom on the scope using L3 when script is running.

The auto armour feature when enabled seems to cause weapons to switch, is this a known bug?

Could you add Sweet evil 5.3 in to the script also.

thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Which are the differences between this script and the modern warfare gamepack in terms of features? Which one works better/is more powerful?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Hey, How do i save the menu? - Everytime i turn zen off the mods dont save or the recoil any ideas?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

You have to edit them manually in the zenstudio for it to be saved unless there is a "quick save".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12