Topic: DoGzTheFiGhTeR's FORTNITE EXPONENTIAL AND LINEAR SCRIPT

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Cool DoGzTheFiGhTeR's FORTNITE EXPONENTIAL AND LINEAR SCRIPT

Welcome to the topic for my latest script for the CronusZen
    Support And Requests Are Welcome, Feel Free To Ask I'm Here To Help You Own Your Enemies

This topic can be for any of my FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE scripts including new ideas, specific editing for your button layout or training of the scripts.
    Feedback is a key ingredient to ensuring fire scripts are consistently supplied to you and the CRONUS FAMILY.

52 OPTIONS VIA MENU SYSTEM VERSION 2
    Includes lots of goodies with some 1ST CLASS AIM ASSIST'S etc

Enjoy 8 )

-------------------------------------------------------VERSION CRONUSZEN----------------------------------------------------------------------------

******************ZEN******************
    DoGzTheFiGhTeR's FORTNITE EXPONENTIAL AND LINEAR SCRIPT******************ZEN******************

Code:
    // MENU ON = HOLD L2/LT & PRESS PS/XBOX BUTTON 
    // MENU 1  = PRESS R3 TO SWAP MENUS WHILE IN MENU MODE  
    // (MENU 1 VALUES & TIMES) (MENU 2 MOD TOGGLES)
    // WHILE IN MENUS PRESS UP OR DOWN TO CHANGE VALUE/TIME OR HOLD FOR FAST SCROLL OT TOGGLE MODS ON/OFF
    // PRESS LEFT TO SWITCH TO THE PREVIOUS MOD (-) 
    // PRESS RIGHT TO SWITCH TO THE NEXT MOD    (+)
    // PRESS TRIANGLE OR CIRCLE TO EXIT MENUS AT ANY TIME OR IT WILL SWITCH ITSELF OFF AFTER 25 SECONDS
    // MOD MENU 26 OPTIONS IN EACH MENU = 52 ( EVERYTHING CAN BE SWITCHED ON OR OFF )
    // 3 DIFFERENT AIM ASSISTS ( POLAR AIM ASSIST )( PROGRESSION AIM ASSIST ) ( DoGz METHOD AIM ASSIST (VM SPEED OPTION INCLUDED ENHANCE'S ASSIST SPEED DOWN TO -9 MIN) )
    // QUICK EDIT ASSIST     ( HOLD YOUR QUICK EDIT BUTTON IN AND MOVE TO SELECT TILES ZEN WILL HOLD SELECT AND CONFIRM AUTOMATICALLY )  
    // INSTANT EDIT AND RESET
    // FAST RESET      ( PRESS THIS BUTTON AT ANYTIME TO RESET THE PEICE YOU ARE LOOKING AT )
    // EDIT SESNITIVITY CONTROL
    // DOUBLE EDIT IN EDIT MODE
    // DROP SHOT ON FIRE
    // JUMPSHOT ON FIRE
    // RAPID FIRE
    // SMART FIRE
    // PUMPWALL ( PUMPWALL THEN SWAP GUN OPTION )
    // PUMPFLOOR WALL JUMP ( PUMPFLOOR THEN SWAP GUN OPTION )
    // GHOST PEEK
    // ANTIRECOIL ( USE'S RUMBLE FEEDBACK )
    // INSTANT PICKAXE
    // EDIT SHOT
    // WALL REPLACE/WALL TAKE
    // TUNNEL BOX
    // TUNNELLING
    // QUICK EDIT ARCH/FLOOR
    // ROOFFLOOR TAP
    // RAMP FLOOR WALL
    // BUNNY RAMP
    // WHEN ENABLED TRIGGERS HERE
    // AIM ASSIST'S          = L2 (WHEN L2 & R2 ARE PRESSED IT PROVIDES A BOOST TO AIM ASSIST FOR POLAR & DoGz ONLY ( BOOST CAN BE TURNED OFF FOR POLAR ) 
    // RAPID FIRE            = FIRE BUTTON
    // SMART FIRE            = FIRE BUTTON OR L2 & LEFT ( 100% ACCURACY )
    // JUMPSHOT              = FIRE BUTTON
    // DROP SHOT             = FIRE BUTTON
    // GHOST PEEK            = L2 & DOWN
    // PUMP WALL             = L2 & R1 ( PUMP WALL SWAP OPTION WILL SWAP TO WEAPON BY PRESSING L1 ) 
    // PUMP FLOOR            = L2 & SQUARE ( PUMP FLOOR SWAP OPTION WILL SWAP TO WEAPON BY PRESSING L1 )
    // ANTI RECOIL           = L2 & R2 ( REQUIRE'S VIBRATION SET ON IN GAME BUT IT WILL BE BLOCKED TO YOUR CONTROLLER )
    // DOUBLE EDIT           = R1 WHILE IN INSTANT EDIT MODE ( NOT EDIT ASSIST NOT NEEDED ) ( TAP R1 )
    // TUNNEL BOX            = HOLD TRIANGLE AND TAP R1
    // TUNNELLING            = PRESS OPTIONS AND REPEAT
    // WALL TAKE             = HOLD R2 WHEN WALL SMASHES PRESS L1 ( WILL SWAP TO WEAPON IN COMBO )
    // WINDOW EDIT SHOT   = L2 & TRIANGLE
    // ROOFFLOOR TAP         = DOUBLE TAP R1 IN BUILD MODE ( HOLD R1 IN ONCE DOUBLE TAPPED TO SPAM FLOOR/PYRAMID'S )
    // RAMP FLOOR WALL       = PRESS LEFT IN BUILD MODE AT THE TOP OF RAMP LOOKING SLIGHLY DOWN/STRAIGHT ON
    // BUNNY RAMP            = DOUBLE TAP CROSS IN BUILD MODE
    // QUICK EDIT ARCH/FLOOR = L2 & OPTIONS
    // INSTANT PICKAXE       = TRIANGLE TO ACTIVATE ( RELEASE FIRE TO SWAP TO WEAPON )
    // EDIT ASSIT            = L3 (HOLD)
    // FAST RESET            = TOUCHPAD ( IF HOLD L2 BLOCKS FAST RESET COMBO )
    // IN GAME QUICK TOGGLES ( ON/OFF IN GAME ) ( MUST BE ON IN MENU SETTINGS )
    // RAPID FIRE = L2 & UP 
    // SMART FIRE = L2 & RIGHT
    // JUMPSHOT   = L2 & CROSS  ( R3 & BUILD TURN OFF AS WELL )
    // DROP SHOT  = L2 & R3     ( CROSS & BUILD TURN OFF AS WELL )

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DoGzTheFiGhTeR For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: DoGzTheFiGhTeR's FORTNITE EXPONENTIAL AND LINEAR SCRIPT

Hello, i would like to say that this is the best fortnite Script for me. I play fortnite since a year and i tested much script. But this is it!!! Big thx from germany

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sl3vin For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

love this script keep up the work

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thomaslop08 For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sl3vin View Post
    Hello, i would like to say that this is the best fortnite Script for me. I play fortnite since a year and i tested much script. But this is it!!! Big thx from germany
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaslop08 View Post
    love this script keep up the work
    Thank you guy's appreciate it
    My MAIN addiction is FORTNITE lucky for the Fortnite Community and any thoughts of changing stuff or any new Mods etc let me know

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoGzTheFiGhTeR For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Just wanted to say thank you for the time/effort you put into this to make it manageable for the less experienced. Been using your code for awhile and its obvious you spent time getting this to where people like myself can make changes via menu and hot keys within the code versus previous versions. Your work is always very much appreciated by the FortNiter's that I play and discuss the Zen with online. Without your effort on fortnite code for the zen along with LegitCloudz, I doubt there would be any Zen scripts worth using IMO. Thank you again and it is much appreciated!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Version21 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hi is there a way to save the settings u already change?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

You can change the .gpc script on your PC and then save the settings and uplaod it again to your Zen

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sl3vin View Post
    You can change the .gpc script on your PC and then save the settings and uplaod it again to your Zen
    got it thanks

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I am getting an error when trying to compile. Says there is 8 warning(s). Here are my changes they are basically just toggling things on and off and adjusting button layoutsAttachment 7409. .

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: DoGzTheFiGhTeR’s FORTNITE EXPONENTIEL ET LINEAR SCRIPT

bonjour problème sur ton script pioche activer sur r3 comment le régler qu'elle et se mod

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Does anyone else have issues with their controller moving the screen by itself? it does that to me with every single script i download and i cant figure out the reason why. when im walking it randomly moves my screen or even when im building.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey Dog dude this mod or script is giving me hope for my new zen, I wanted something to help aim as I'm controller on PC and they nerfed it into the ground.

My question and I'm a noob so pardon my being new, but I can get into the menu but hitting circle or triangle doesn't save the settings, it just refers back. How do i save my new settings. Also bonus question haha, what is the difference in DOGz aim, progressive and polar? I would like more pull for AR as well as hip fire. Haha thanks man I dig what you are doing my dude.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I dont know what im doing wrong but i cant get everything to work the way it should. playing on xbox and using builder pro.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Not too helpful when trying to use an xbox..

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Amazing work script!!! Looking forward to other scripts your going to post...