Results 1 to 16 of 16

Topic: Please what best Script for WARZONE

  1. #1
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Angry Please what best Script for WARZONE

    i every time play with players ps4 or xbox that aim not normally by scripts cronus plus
    guys please what best script they working on this game i have try most scripts here
    not that same power like others its vip scripts or what ??!!
    i use most script in forum not that power i hope answer me please am so

  2. #2
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    "Best" script will depend on you.... my favorite currently is:

    https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=10664

    and I have auto breath added

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pimplay2 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    can you send me the script with the addition of autohold breath,
    those anti-recoil values which weapon they refer to ??, I use m4a1 are they okay ??

  5. #4
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipistrello View Post
    can you send me the script with the addition of autohold breath,
    those anti-recoil values which weapon they refer to ??, I use m4a1 are they okay ??


    Here it is + this is the recoil values i use for the m4

  6. #5
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    thank you very much
    anti recoil is on by default or I have to press l2 + options

  7. #6
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Quote Originally Posted by pimplay2 View Post
    "Best" script will depend on you.... my favorite currently is:

    https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=10664

    and I have auto breath added



    What do i need to do to turn on the script? I'm new.....

  8. #7
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    i forget to say i play on ps4

  9. #8
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE


  10. #9
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Quote Originally Posted by kokane87 View Post
    What do i need to do to turn on the script? I'm new.....
    Make sure your cronus is hooked up to your PC. Download the script, change the sensitivity to match yours and whatever else you want on or off in the script, hit compile button at the top (down arrow), click the programmor tab at the bottom, under compiler scripts on the top right drag it over to a slot, hit program device

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipistrello View Post
    thank you very much
    anti recoil is on by default or I have to press l2 + options
    on by default

  11. #10
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Hi guys is possible to have this script with Strafe shot added and grau antirecoil values?
    The only problem i find with this script btw is that i can't change the sniper's zoom when the autobreath is activated. How can i keep changing it with autobreath active?

    Thank you ! this script would be perfect for me with those adds.

  12. #11
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Quote Originally Posted by pimplay2 View Post
    Make sure your cronus is hooked up to your PC. Download the script, change the sensitivity to match yours and whatever else you want on or off in the script, hit compile button at the top (down arrow), click the programmor tab at the bottom, under compiler scripts on the top right drag it over to a slot, hit program device

    - - - Updated - - -



    on by default
    when you say change sensitivity to match yours do u have to change the setting in_game_menu_sens = 10 to 3 higher than what you have in the game? Im on a 5-5 sens does that mean i change my in game sens to 8 and put 8 in the script or just change the script number to 8? Thanks alot sorry for the confusion lol.

  13. #12
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Hi guys is possible to have this script with Strafe shot added and grau antirecoil values?
    The only problem i find with this script btw is that i can't change the sniper's zoom when the autobreath is activated. How can i keep changing it with autobreath active?

    Thank you ! this script would be perfect for me with those adds.

    Up

  14. #13
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Hi, I just dowloaded your script and I'm trying to set it up on my PS4 controller. I am totally new to this and I am finding difficulties in setting it up properly.

    The anti recoil is on default or i have to press (L2+options) for all weapons?

    for the sticky aim assist all i have to do is change my Horizontal and Vertical sensitivity to 2/3 numbers higher than mine, correct?

    Do I need to change anything in the script for specific weapons or no?

    Thank you very much

  15. #14
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Quote Originally Posted by Vazz21 View Post
    Hi, I just dowloaded your script and I'm trying to set it up on my PS4 controller. I am totally new to this and I am finding difficulties in setting it up properly.

    The anti recoil is on default or i have to press (L2+options) for all weapons?

    for the sticky aim assist all i have to do is change my Horizontal and Vertical sensitivity to 2/3 numbers higher than mine, correct?

    Do I need to change anything in the script for specific weapons or no?

    Thank you very much
    Your first question is already been answers

    Secound is also answerd it is by defult

    3ed also answerd and yes!

    4th the recoil stuff you have to try and change the vaule intill you are happy.

  16. #15
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    Your first question is already been answers

    Secound is also answerd it is by defult

    3ed also answerd and yes!

    4th the recoil stuff you have to try and change the vaule intill you are happy.

    I have the same question though. Do I need to change my in-game sensitivity? My sens is at 8/8. If I leave my sensitivity at that, what must I change in the script above? Thanks in advanced and sorry if that’s a dumb question, my first time.

  17. #16
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Please what best Script for WARZONE

    Guys, I've just added the latest script and it's not doing anything at all in-game. I'm on PS4. I'm using the Bluetooth dongle and the script has been compiled and added to Slot 2. On the CronusMax, I have the number 2 and a blue light around it. Should this be working?

Similar Topics

  1. COD: Warzone / Script
    By MrAktacir in forum GPC Script Programming Support
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 10:34
  2. WarZone script Pz
    By cdman in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th May 20, 15:39
  3. WarZone script
    By cdman in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27th April 20, 02:44
  4. AFK script for warzone
    By Dalelupton in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th April 20, 23:17
  5. Warzone script
    By manubombers21 in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th March 20, 11:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •