Topic: Warzone pro pack issue with paddles on xbox elite 2 controller

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Warzone pro pack issue with paddles on xbox elite 2 controller

Hello,

I bought the Cronus zen yesterday, and I noticed that with my elite 2 series controller (on xbox one) the mapping behavior is bugged.
    When I press my P1 its doing A + B and my P2 B+Y.

I think its related to the warzone pro gamepack only because with the MW 2019 one I have no issue

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Warzone pro pack issue with paddles on xbox elite 2 controller

I think you have to remap the buttons using the Zen device.
    instructions and more details here:
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...les-Not-Saving

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I already did this ! Its only for the warzone pro gamepack that I have this issue, i'm currently playing with the MW 2019 and I have no issue so far

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quick edit : I found out that my top right paddle is set to "B" by the pack, and my top left is set to "Y", bottom left "A" and bottom right nothing is mapped. I found this because I launched the pack without any button configuration loaded into.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

So I found that you can change buttons assigned to paddles directly into the script. Its the "Elite p1,p2,p3,p4" Options that are placed before the 5 custom loadouts. My bad

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xPacooo For This Useful Post:

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

The Elite paddle mods in the pro packs were designed to have the elite controller unmapped so that you can re-map them in the pack. If you aren't using paddle mods, you could simply match each of the buttons for the Elite P1-P4 buttons, or unmap your elite controller paddles.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MajestikMøøse View Post
    The Elite paddle mods in the pro packs were designed to have the elite controller unmapped so that you can re-map them in the pack. If you aren't using paddle mods, you could simply match each of the buttons for the Elite P1-P4 buttons, or unmap your elite controller paddles.
    I noticed that when Y is bound to a paddle and i switch between weapons the Zen doesn't pick up on the weapon swap most of the time. Is this a bug with zen at the moment?

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Which Profile Switch Mode are you using? and how are you binding Y to the paddle? Through the gamepack or from the XBox/PC?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Which Profile Switch Mode are you using? and how are you binding Y to the paddle? Through the gamepack or from the XBox/PC?

Weapon swap.
    I have it binded how both the Xbox app on pc and inside the warzone pro pack on my zen.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

when using the Pro gamepacks, only map your buttons using the Gamepack, not the xbox app. your paddles should be unbound. We've tested the paddle mapping w/ weapon swap here and its working well.

Also make sure that you are quickly tapping Triangle/Y, otherwise it will be detected as you applying armour plating.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

when using the Pro gamepacks, only map your buttons using the Gamepack, not the xbox app. your paddles should be unbound. We've tested the paddle mapping w/ weapon swap here and its working well.

Also make sure that you are quickly tapping Triangle/Y, otherwise it will be detected as you applying armour plating.
    Got it! I unbound from the XBox app but still It doesn't register the press fully as a weapon swap. I guess I have to get used to hitting it in a certain way because it'll activate if I hold it? If I tap quickly it will swap the weapon in game but won't swap weapon profile. It's working now just not 100% but I'll play around with it a bit more. Thank you!