Topic: Help with Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Question Help with Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

My set up is PS4/Zen/Razer Tartarus V2/Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. My initial key mapping for the mouse did not remap the defaut keys (DPI settings on the fly). I changed my mind and decided to remap all the keys, but it only can be done using the G-Hub from Logitech, not through Zen. The problem: G-Hub does not connect/find the mouse. I’ve tryed already uninstall/instal G-Hub, uninstall drivers, etc. Can you guys share some knowledge on that? By the way, I’m running Mac/Parallels/Windows 10.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: Help with Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

I'm not 100% sure what your trying to do but G-hub won't find your mouse when connected thru the Zen. If you are trying to Bind keys to the DPI +/- keys on your 502 you will need create a profile to support them. I'm not a fan of G-Hub and recommend using the Logitech gaming software (LTGS) app https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/ar...aming-Software as it handles profiles better. By default the 502 doesn't output the DPI buttons as they are reserved for internal DPI adjustment.

To access these two buttons on your mouse you will need to create a profile using the LTGS.

https://gyazo.com/7c0499cead34d35196107f6e1b6eee1a

You then need to double click on the DPI button sand map them to a keystroke i use 4 & 5 respectively

https://gyazo.com/046ea2bf36aa5b9c3146ed7a8bb354cc

once you've done this make sure you select this profile when using it with the Zen and you will be able bind them to a command.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hydenwalls For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thanks for your reply bro. I’ll save it for future reference, right now my problem escalated to a whole different level: I can’t even install G Hub on my computer anymore. Yesterday I decided to download the Logitech Gaming Software. My issue now is that I can’t connect my G502. I spent the whole weekend trying to fix it myself, right now I’m kind of burnt...do you have any idea how to fix it. Regarding G Hub it looks like a compatibility issue. The mouse itself it is clearly a driver problem, a can make it work as a mouse but not as a gaming mouse. Any thoughts?

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Thanks for your reply bro. I’ll save it for future reference, right now my problem escalated to a whole different level: I can’t even install G Hub on my computer anymore. Yesterday I decided to download the Logitech Gaming Software. My issue now is that I can’t connect my G502. I spent the whole weekend trying to fix it myself, right now I’m kind of burnt...do you have any idea how to fix it. Regarding G Hub it looks like a compatibility issue. The mouse itself it is clearly a driver problem, a can make it work as a mouse but not as a gaming mouse. Any thoughts?
    I would start by uninstalling G-hub, and then uninstall the Driver via device manager. make sure you right click on the device and select the drive tab and click uninstall device.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hydenwalls For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

G hub is not installed, only the latest version of the Logitech Gaming Software (following your advice). Half of the problem is already solved, now I just need to connect my G502 which after so many different strategies still not working. Please don’t give up on me...lol..keep helping. BTW, I already tried your suggestion regarding the driver but it didn’t work as well.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Good news! I decided to install the LGS into my wife’s computer and it worked. So far i could remaped my tartarus and my G 502 (all 11 keys assigned to in-game functions!). My last and only issue now is regarding the speed of my mouse. I used 4K dpi and 250hz pooling rate, but it still unbelievably slow. Can u share your mouse settings? Thanks.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Good news! I decided to install the LGS into my wife’s computer and it worked. So far i could remaped my tartarus and my G 502 (all 11 keys assigned to in-game functions!). My last and only issue now is regarding the speed of my mouse. I used 4K dpi and 250hz pooling rate, but it still unbelievably slow. Can u share your mouse settings? Thanks.
    As per the user guide make sure your in game controller sensitivity settings are maxed out. https://guide.cronusmax.com/devices/...-game-settings

SILVER III

User Info Menu

For The division 2, my best setting so far is 1K pooling rate and 5K dpi. Max ingame sensitivity is just the first step. Tomorrow I’ll try to adjust acceleration, dead zone, etc