Topic: Can you use two controllers at the same time like you can when using a M&K?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Question Can you use two controllers at the same time like you can when using a M&K?

I use a PS3 controller along side using a Quadstick controller when I used the cronusmax pro with the X-Aim plugin. Which allowed me to use two controllers at the same time, acting as one controller, kind of like co-pilot. But now with no X-Aim plugin I tried to set the cronus zen up on a PS4 console, connected PS3 controller to the A3 port. But also needed to use my quadstick controller, so I connected it in the A2 port. The cronus zen thinks my quadstick controller is a mouse and it's not. PS3 controller continued to work perfectly, but quadstick controller didn't. But my thinking was that I could use the PS3 controller on the A3 port & the quadstick controller on the A2 port so that they could act as one controller, like co-pilot because a M&K could be used at the same time. Is the A2 port only for using a mouse?

I'm probably asking a lot, could it be made possible that the cronus zen allowed the use of two controllers at the same time or is it not even possible to add this feature?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Can you use two controllers at the same time like you can when using a M&K?

A1 is for AUTH controller (original licensed controller)
    A2 or A3 (no matters) is for gaming with licensed or third party controllers or m&k

Try to plug an original DS4 to A1, your quadstick to A2 or A3 and see if you can do something with both controllers

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

The original auth controller is in A1. The A1 port doesn't allow button inputs from the auth controller. What I meant was can you have a controller in A2 and a different controller in A3. Like I'm using the controller that's in A2 and someone else is using the controller that is in A3 for buttons I can't push. Both controllers work as one controller. Setup is the same, I just have two controllers plugged in each port in the front, A2 & A3. The original auth controller is still in A1. NOTE: Again the A1 port doesn't allow button inputs from the auth controller, that is why I'm using both the A2 & A3 for my PS3 controller and the quadstick controller at same time.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerhawk23 View Post
    I use a PS3 controller along side using a Quadstick controller when I used the cronusmax pro with the X-Aim plugin. Which allowed me to use two controllers at the same time, acting as one controller, kind of like co-pilot. But now with no X-Aim plugin I tried to set the cronus zen up on a PS4 console, connected PS3 controller to the A3 port. But also needed to use my quadstick controller, so I connected it in the A2 port. The cronus zen thinks my quadstick controller is a mouse and it's not. PS3 controller continued to work perfectly, but quadstick controller didn't. But my thinking was that I could use the PS3 controller on the A3 port & the quadstick controller on the A2 port so that they could act as one controller, like co-pilot because a M&K could be used at the same time. Is the A2 port only for using a mouse?

I'm probably asking a lot, could it be made possible that the cronus zen allowed the use of two controllers at the same time or is it not even possible to add this feature?

Try only plugging Quad Stick to A2. Does the Zen see it as a controller, my feeling is it likely doesn't.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Cronus Zen does not support unlicensed controllers, however have you tried PS4 mode - how does it detect in Zen Studio?

You won't be able to use this at the same time as a DS3 with Cronus Zen. Youc an use a mouse + controller, or keyboard + controller, or navcon plus a mouse, but not a controller + controller.