Topic: New zen studio update v1.0.4

SILVER I

User Info Menu

New zen studio update v1.0.4

I been waiting for the update to finish for 20 minutes. I thought maybe it ran into the same issue from the last v1.0.3. So i fallow the same steps, and still nothing. I did new the firmware update first. I even uninstall in install the new version from the website but nothing. its just me?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: New zen studio update v1.0.4

I found out i was using the short cable instead of the long usb cable for the zen studio update. Update finish.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by luispalomino View Post
    I found out i was using the short cable instead of the long usb cable for the zen studio update. Update finish.
    I'm glad you now have it working but your "fix" is incorrect. There is no "short cable" for Zen Studio to update - that is for firmware updates.

If you are having problems with updating Zen Studio - you don't even need to have the Cronus Zen connected to the PC, so the usb cable is irrelevant.

Step 1: Scub the app data folder https://guide.cronusmax.com/help/tro...other-settings
    Step 2: Download the latest version of Zen Studio and run https://zen.cmmodpass.com/upd/zen_studio_latest.exe

Thats it

SILVER I

User Info Menu