Results 1 to 22 of 22

Topic: Script help

  1. #1
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Script help

    Can someone tell me how I can remove the anti recoil from this script, and add an anti recoil which you can adjust with your controller, for example Hold X/A and press up/down/right/left to adjust vertical and horizontal ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Quote Originally Posted by 2_Guns View Post
    Can someone tell me how I can remove the anti recoil from this script, and add an anti recoil which you can adjust with your controller, for example Hold X/A and press up/down/right/left to adjust vertical and horizontal ?
    Can you post the script as text..
    HOW-TO-POST-A-SCRIPT-INTO-THE-FORUM

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Hi, sorry about that, here is the scrpit, the actual Anti recoil in the script does not work, i press LT + Options and i do get the rumble however the anti recoil does not activate, im sure there is a mistake somewhere.....


  5. #4
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    And to top it off, I actually purchased this for £30 from a YouTuber *♂️ Only had a cronusmax for a few days so I didn’t realise scripts where free

  6. #5
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Quote Originally Posted by ItzSnack View Post
    Can you post the script as text..
    HOW-TO-POST-A-SCRIPT-INTO-THE-FORUM
    any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

  7. #6
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Or even better is there a way of the anti recoil always being on without me having to activate it, so I could choose a different slot for each weapon

  8. #7
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Could it be because of the way he has spelt anti recoil???? On line 3.


    1. if(get_val(ADS) && event_press(PS4_OPTIONS)) {
    2. combo_run (vibrate);
    3. ANTIRECOOIL=!ANTIRECOOIL;}
    4. if (antirecoil_) {
    5. if (get_val(ADS) && get_val(FIRE) && get_rumble(VIB_A)) {
    6. combo_run(RECOIL); }
    7. if (abs(get_val(PS4_RY)) > DEFAULT_VERTICAL + 2 || abs(get_val(PS4_RX)) > DEFAULT_VERTICAL + 2) {
    8. combo_stop(RECOIL); } }

  9. #8
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Be patient. I’m out of town at the moment.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Hi, is there a way to adjust the time that the Anti Recoil needs to kick in? I feel like some LMGs still have some recoil during the first 1 or 2 bullets fired. Im new to this so id appreciate all the help.

  12. #10
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Sorry to hear you got script scammed before you found us.
    Both of those methods are possible.
    My question is why this one isn't working. "ANTIRECOOIL" isn't attached to anything, and "antirecoil_" is turned on.
    As long as there is controller vibrations (which I expect to occur when you fire your guns), this should work. But only for ADS Fire.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Crispy Croco For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy Croco View Post
    Sorry to hear you got script scammed before you found us.
    Both of those methods are possible.
    My question is why this one isn't working. "ANTIRECOOIL" isn't attached to anything, and "antirecoil_" is turned on.
    As long as there is controller vibrations (which I expect to occur when you fire your guns), this should work. But only for ADS Fire.
    I found out how to delete the activation after hours of trying different things so it works now it’s on automatically all the time

  15. #12
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Quote Originally Posted by ItzSnack View Post
    Be patient. I’m out of town at the moment.
    Hi ive managed to fix the anti recoil myself, when you back back and have time could you replace the dropshot on this script, and add your auto strafe option instead, (move left to right strafe)


    im happy to activate the same way LT + RIGHT

    thanks in advance

  16. #13
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Quote Originally Posted by 2_Guns View Post
    Hi ive managed to fix the anti recoil myself, when you back back and have time could you replace the dropshot on this script, and add your auto strafe option instead, (move left to right strafe)


    im happy to activate the same way LT + RIGHT

    thanks in advance
    You can adjust the strafe speed at the top of the script

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:


  18. #14
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Thanks for help!!

    one more thing how do I activate/deactivate the strafe? I can’t seem to find the combination in the script?

    thanks

  19. #15
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Quote Originally Posted by 2_Guns View Post
    Thanks for help!!

    one more thing how do I activate/deactivate the strafe? I can’t seem to find the combination in the script?

    thanks
    LT + RIGHT As you wanted.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:


  21. #16
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Quote Originally Posted by ItzSnack View Post
    LT + RIGHT As you wanted.
    Ah okay thanks, I wasn’t sure as it looked as though dropshot was still set up for LT + Right

    thanks again

  22. #17
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Hey again, I was wondering if there was some code to move the analog up slightly, for example as much as I tell myself to aim for the head I just aim for the body in CQC because I panic, so is there a way of having an auto AIM UP so when I fire it moves up slightly then stops?? Hopefully you understand what I mean haha

  23. #18
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    hey how were you able to fix the anti recoil situation?

  24. #19
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Quote Originally Posted by Prensel View Post
    hey how were you able to fix the anti recoil situation?
    i deleted the toggle part of the script so the anti recoil is on by default

  25. #20
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    So does this script automatically have anti recoil?

  26. #21
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Yeah but you’ll need to input your own values for what ever gun you use

  27. #22
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Script help

    Quote Originally Posted by 2_Guns View Post
    Yeah but you’ll need to input your own values for what ever gun you use
    Fairly new here, so pardon the question, but by "Input your own values" do you mean edit the H and V values in the script prior to compiling, or are there key combos to edit on the fly?

    If not on the fly, is it possible to have that added into this script. I think that was your initial question,so Still curious to see if it can be done.

    And lastly, if its not too much, if I can have slide cancel added, that would be amazing.

    Thanks in advance for everyones help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •