Topic: Can someone help me make a script for Black Ops 3 Zombies Liquid Divinium Glitch?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Red face Can someone help me make a script for Black Ops 3 Zombies Liquid Divinium Glitch?

Hi. I’ve just purchased my first Cronus Zen and I wanted to mainly know if somone can help me make a script for it or if the same old script works with the new Zen
    Model too. It’s from Black Ops 3 Zombies relating to a challenge based on Zombie Kills and the reward goes for 1 LD.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Can someone help me make a script for Black Ops 3 Zombies Liquid Divinium Glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSuit421 View Post
    Hi. I’ve just purchased my first Cronus Zen and I wanted to mainly know if somone can help me make a script for it or if the same old script works with the new Zen
    Model too. It’s from Black Ops 3 Zombies relating to a challenge based on Zombie Kills and the reward goes for 1 LD.
    If a script works on the CronusMAX PLUS it will very likely work without any issues on Cronus Zen.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Can someone help me make a script for Black Ops 3 Zombies Liquid Divinium Glitch?

Hey bro,

do you have this script for Xbox 1 on the Cronusmax pro?

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JZG trackstar View Post
    Hey bro,

do you have this script for Xbox 1 on the Cronusmax pro?
    If you got your zen please register it to your forums account and use the correct zen section for gpc scripts thanks