Topic: Replacing anti-recoil methods

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Replacing anti-recoil methods

]i am finally caving after a week of binge watching youtube videos and reading all sorts of guides and tutorials on GPC scripting looking to learn how to simply combine a function code and the combo section that accompanies the function code such as a type of anti-recoil with on the fly edit. For example I like to play plunder and use a ton of variety of different weapons I am trying to switch out the anti-recoil with one with on the fly editing either by holding X and pressing Dpad up/down/left/right to adjust values or one where u can edit it simply by holding O and Triangle while adjusting the right stick to fine tune the anti recoil..I am attaching the two scripts where both methods are found ..do you think you can tell me what I must do to properly intergrate these methods either one or both with toggle capabilities? I have attached the scripts, the first two (DOGZ and CRESENS TOO SEXY) are where I would like to pull the antirecoil systems from and integrate them into the third script attachemt(DJANGO) by replacing the antirecoil already in that script. Any and all help is much appreciated

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: Replacing anti-recoil methods

Quote Originally Posted by greggbluestein View Post
    ]i am finally caving after a week of binge watching youtube videos and reading all sorts of guides and tutorials on GPC scripting looking to learn how to simply combine a function code and the combo section that accompanies the function code such as a type of anti-recoil with on the fly edit. For example I like to play plunder and use a ton of variety of different weapons I am trying to switch out the anti-recoil with one with on the fly editing either by holding X and pressing Dpad up/down/left/right to adjust values or one where u can edit it simply by holding O and Triangle while adjusting the right stick to fine tune the anti recoil..I am attaching the two scripts where both methods are found ..do you think you can tell me what I must do to properly intergrate these methods either one or both with toggle capabilities? I have attached the scripts, the first two (DOGZ and CRESENS TOO SEXY) are where I would like to pull the antirecoil systems from and integrate them into the third script attachemt(DJANGO) by replacing the antirecoil already in that script. Any and all help is much appreciated
    You on the Zen or cm pro?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

zen

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greggbluestein View Post
    You should ask for help the authors of this scripts. The ZEN scripts with OLED menu are very large and it is very hard to edit them .
    You can try my app ZEN Scripter - it can generate script base on your choices .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Yes Excalibur is right. These scripts are so big it would be a waste of time. I would ask Django himself on discord. He is a very nice person and you can always ask him

edit: once you will get your Zen and try out taylordrift or django his script. You will see its very easy to use and some versions have up to 8 different anti recoil profiles all adjustable in the Zen menu.