Topic: Issues Getting To Certain Menus On The OLED via Xbox One

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question Issues Getting To Certain Menus On The OLED via Xbox One

I set this up using the CODWarzone Pro. Did everything needed while it was connected via pc. Then connected it to the xbox one. After holding the start and select buttons I get to the mapping oled menu but the video is saying I need to use the bumpers and the dpad to navigate. I have yet to make it past the mapping oled screen. What xbox buttons do I need to hold in order to access each menu so I can set up this bad boy already?

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Re: Issues Getting To Certain Menus On The OLED via Xbox One

Quote Originally Posted by NickGurrs View Post
    I set this up using the CODWarzone Pro. Did everything needed while it was connected via pc. Then connected it to the xbox one. After holding the start and select buttons I get to the mapping oled menu but the video is saying I need to use the bumpers and the dpad to navigate. I have yet to make it past the mapping oled screen. What xbox buttons do I need to hold in order to access each menu so I can set up this bad boy already?
    It sounds like you haven't entered the Call of Duty: Warzone Pro gamepack, tap the blue button on the right of the OLED screen until you see COD:Warzone at the top of the screen. Make sure that all of your buttonlayout, camera sensitivity, response curve, etc. settings match both in-game and in the Zen Configuration Menu.

You should only be able to remap your elite controller's paddles from tournament mode, the default mode of the zen with the big Zen logo on the screen. Also make sure that you are using the Latest Firmware version for the Zen (v2.0.7)