Topic: Cronus Zen Warzone Pro Pack Weapon Swap PS4

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Cronus Zen Warzone Pro Pack Weapon Swap PS4

I'm using the Razer Raiju Tournament Edition controller for PS4 with Cronus Zen. Also, I'm using the Warzone Pro Pack. In the settings for primary and secondary, I set it as switch with Triangle. The aim assist, anti recoil, etc. is working perfectly fine, BUT when I press triangle, my gun switches to my secondary, but on the zen it still shows the settings for my primary. How do I fix this? Please help. Thank you.

BTW, Razer Raiju tournament edition works fine but only when plugged in. Before when I pressed triangle or the paddle which I've set to triangle, both the weapon and the setting on zen switched. Now only the weapon switches but not the setting on the zen.

UPDATE : The cronus zen has 3 USB ports for controllers, 2 in the front and one on the left side, next to the Bluetooth button. I've been plugging my controller on the left port on the side of zen. At first, everything was working perfect. Then this problem came to be. The weird thing is that the zen is not registering triangle on the zen itself to switch profiles. On the ps4, the triangle button is working fine. This could be a hardware issue.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Zen Warzone Pro Pack Weapon Swap PS4

Make sure that you have set your Profile Switch Mode to Weapon Swap, this allows the profiles to be swapped on the press of triangle. You can also manually swap between profiles using Touch+Triangle for Profile 1 (Primary) and Touch+Circle for Profile 2 (Secondary).

If you are experiencing strange issues it might be a good idea to try doing a Factory Reset (Go to Device and Click Factory Reset, this will clear all of your settings so you will need to match/set everything up again). Also making sure that you are using the latest firmware update (v2.0.7).

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I've done all that and I believe that one of the ports is messed up. I just got this yesterday, pre-ordered it from July 14th. You can imagine what I'm feeling. This is not a software issue.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

You could try going to the Controllers / Headsets & Audio / Input Devices forum: https://cronusmax.com/forums/forumdi...-Input-Devices
    The moderators there work more closely with how the Zen interacts with controllers.

You could also try opening a support ticket with the Zen Support team if there is a confirmed hardware issue: https://support.cronusmax.com/

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for your help. I will go ahead and start a new ticket for this.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Cronus Zen Warzone Pro Pack Weapon Swap PS4

Hey Xplicit - I just got my Cronus Zen and I'm facing a similar issue. For e.g. my primary is a Kilo and secondary an MP5 - the primary and secondary on the Cronus Zen screen kept reversing, i.e. Cronus digital screen would display MP5 (secondary) when in-fact I had my Kilo (primary) and vice versa. I had to drop both my guns in-game and swap them out in order to revert back to the load out settings (correct display of the primary and secondary on the Cronus Zen digital screen as well as in-hand). Thats the only solution I could think of on the spot. Also, when I did swap the guns out in game, it only worked for a few minutes before going back to the same issue. I found this happening every single time, without fail. I am using an original PS4 authorised dual shock CUH-ZCT2 controller.

Did you manage to find a solution, or is it a hardware issue?

Additionally, I also have an audio issue - I have the Cronus Zen connected to the PS4 (USB) via the micro USB cable (on the back of the Zen) + my controller wired directly into port A1 + a 3.5mm cable going into my PS4 controller for the headset. The sound is muffled whenever I speak into the mic (connected to the headset) - its a faint hissing sound, like that of a fan being on. Have you faced any similar issues?

I have gone through various posts and can't seem to find a solution. Please advise. Thanks

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by piranhapiper View Post
    Hey Xplicit - I just got my Cronus Zen and I'm facing a similar issue. For e.g. my primary is a Kilo and secondary an MP5 - the primary and secondary on the Cronus Zen screen kept reversing, i.e. Cronus digital screen would display MP5 (secondary) when in-fact I had my Kilo (primary) and vice versa. I had to drop both my guns in-game and swap them out in order to revert back to the load out settings (correct display of the primary and secondary on the Cronus Zen digital screen as well as in-hand). Thats the only solution I could think of on the spot. Also, when I did swap the guns out in game, it only worked for a few minutes before going back to the same issue. I found this happening every single time, without fail. I am using an original PS4 authorised dual shock CUH-ZCT2 controller.

Did you manage to find a solution, or is it a hardware issue?

Additionally, I also have an audio issue - I have the Cronus Zen connected to the PS4 (USB) via the micro USB cable (on the back of the Zen) + my controller wired directly into port A1 + a 3.5mm cable going into my PS4 controller for the headset. The sound is muffled whenever I speak into the mic (connected to the headset) - its a faint hissing sound, like that of a fan being on. Have you faced any similar issues?

I have gone through various posts and can't seem to find a solution. Please advise. Thanks
    I couldn't explain it better myself,that's the exact load out I'm using.On one of Lethal pandas vids on YouTube,I think in the comments its mentioned a sequence of buttons swap the guns back around,ill try to find it.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H1Z1 Boss View Post
    I couldn't explain it better myself,that's the exact load out I'm using.On one of Lethal pandas vids on YouTube,I think in the comments its mentioned a sequence of buttons swap the guns back around,ill try to find it.
    i have found a temporary fix (albeit the weapon swap issue is still annoying) - you can press Touchpad + Triangle to reset the Cronus Zen to Primary. That way you don’t have to drop weapons. So what you would do is, hold your Primary gun (in game, i.e the Kilo) and then press Touchpad + Triangle. The Cronus Zen screen will reflect that it’s in Primary mode when you’re holding the Kilo. Hope this helps!

its still infuriating to have to do this time and again. I have done a hard reset of the Zen, and I’m still facing this issue.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by piranhapiper View Post
    i have found a temporary fix (albeit the weapon swap issue is still annoying) - you can press Touchpad + Triangle to reset the Cronus Zen to Primary. That way you don’t have to drop weapons. So what you would do is, hold your Primary gun (in game, i.e the Kilo) and then press Touchpad + Triangle. The Cronus Zen screen will reflect that it’s in Primary mode when you’re holding the Kilo. Hope this helps!

its still infuriating to have to do this time and again. I have done a hard reset of the Zen, and I’m still facing this issue.
    Awesome,I'm sure that was the sequence of buttons I was looking for.Thanks

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

The issue is when you die you always go back to your primary weapon, so if you were previously using your secondary Weapon Swap will be de-synced. Theres not too much that can be done about this right now... Best bet is to just Re-Sync with Touchpad+Triangle when you respawn.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MajestikMøøse View Post
    The issue is when you die you always go back to your primary weapon, so if you were previously using your secondary Weapon Swap will be de-synced. Theres not too much that can be done about this right now... Best bet is to just Re-Sync with Touchpad+Triangle when you respawn.

you know I totally understand it being a respawn issue, however, that is not the case for me. Even when I’m in Warzone (for instance) - I face this issue mid game at leas once every 4 minutes.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

hmm, this could be from applying armour plates if you release Triangle too quickly :? I'm tracking how long you hold triangle to determine if you are using armour plates or swapping weapons. but if your armour plates are full and you do a long hold that could desync it (so in this case you should do a quicker tap of triangle). It could also desync if you are pressing triangle in any menus outside of gameplay (such as inventory management or map/menu screen). Or you tap Triangle while you are not in control of your player (using a drone or something... not too sure whats available in warzone at this point lol).

There are some cases that are close to impossible to track properly :/