Hi,

I want to take this moment to thank you for supporting Cronus, and if you are new here, let me also welcome you to our extraordinary community.

Everyone here at Cronus and at our parent company Collective Minds is proud of the community that has grown these last 7 years, in particular the large number of enthusiasts who have jumped into the world of GPC scripting. I can't tell you how great it is to see guys who've never programmed in their life develop new technical skills that they wouldn't otherwise have discovered if not for Cronus and their love of gaming.

Cronus at its heart is a community product, with members from all over the world having a direct hand in the influence and development of software features, firmware updates, and of course GamePacks. This truly is a product designed by gamers, for gamers, and is something that we take very seriously, not just as a commercial business, it's been a 7-year long pet passion project for myself and many others. The contribution of time and talent from our great members making it possible for us to always make freely available scripts and GamePacks of the highest quality freely available at all times, and with the input and support of the community that will continue to be our position.

Let's get to it......

This GamePack support section was set up to give you the opportunity to post direct feedback, whether you want to tell us about a bug, or perhaps you have a suggestion that you think will make this GamePack better?

Posting is easy. First, click on the "Post New Topic" button at the top of the page - DO NOT HIJACK ANOTHER USERS TOPIC!

1. Select the Prefix that describes the topic of your post. You can choose from BUG, HELP, SETTINGS, SUGGESTION & TEST REPORT.
2. Enter a title that gives a good idea of what your post is about. Try not to use titles like "I have a problem" or "my mods are not working".
3. Make sure your report is detailed - if you have found a bug we need to know the exact steps to reproduce it ourselves.
4. Once you are happy with your post click the Submit button.

The GamePack developer, Cronus Support Staff, or Community Member will respond to your question as soon as possible. Please be patient and don't bump - we're in time zones all around the world

BUG
If you think you have found a Bug, select "BUG" as the Topic Prefix. Be sure to include steps we need to reproduce the problem.

HELP
If you need help or support for this GamePack, select "HELP" as the Topic Prefix. Make sure you read the instructions before asking for help - it saves everyone valuable time.

SETTINGS
If you wish to share your GamePack settings, select "SETTINGS" as the Topic Prefix. Be sure to include any in-game settings - screenshots are always a big help too!

SUGGESTION
If you have an idea, select "SUGGESTION" as the Topic Prefix. Be sure to include as many details as possible including any GPC script or Video Demo that you would like us to take a look at.

TEST REPORT
If you are helping us out by providing a test report (thank you!), select "TEST REPORT" as the Topic Prefix. Be sure to include steps we need to reproduce the problem.

I look forward to reading your feedback. Anything we can do to make your experience of this GamePack better, just let us know and we'll do everything we can to take care of you.

Have fun and stay safe out there!

Charlie / MaxADMIN