Topic: Overwatch with CronusZen

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Overwatch with CronusZen

Hello! I just wanted to report a possible bug (or maybe I'm doing something wrong), we'll find out. So, I read the manual, updated the firmware, installed the zen studio software, loaded the OW pack, and picked my settings all from my PC. I then took my zen downstairs, plugged it into the PS4, plugged in my controller, turned on the game, and selected the game pack. It spams "make sure to turn on the rumble feature in game" It is on in game and in my PS4 settings. Now, I go into the practice range to try a few things (like auto double-jump on Genji) and Genji is just spamming all of his abilities whenever they're off cool-down and is not auto double-jumping. This is the same for all the heroes I jumped on. What am I missing?

I look forward to your response and I appreciate your time.

Thanks!

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Overwatch with CronusZen

Quote Originally Posted by vandy2019 View Post
    Hello! I just wanted to report a possible bug (or maybe I'm doing something wrong), we'll find out. So, I read the manual, updated the firmware, installed the zen studio software, loaded the OW pack, and picked my settings all from my PC. I then took my zen downstairs, plugged it into the PS4, plugged in my controller, turned on the game, and selected the game pack. It spams "make sure to turn on the rumble feature in game" It is on in game and in my PS4 settings. Now, I go into the practice range to try a few things (like auto double-jump on Genji) and Genji is just spamming all of his abilities whenever they're off cool-down and is not auto double-jumping. This is the same for all the heroes I jumped on. What am I missing?

I look forward to your response and I appreciate your time.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the feedback, we will look into it

Update:
    Testing and selected gampack and its not spaming turn on rumble feature ingame, also double jump is being looked over.