PUBG Gamepack Instructions

PUBG version 1.3

Attachment 7728

Mod1: In-Game Button Layout

Mod0 = Type A
    Mod1 = Type B
    Mod2 = Type C

Note:
    Must Match In-Game Button Layout or some mods will not function properly.

Mod2: Bumper/Trigger Swap

Mod0 = Default
    Mod1 = Swap LT/RT with LB/RB

Note:
    With this Mod you are able to switch LT/RT with LB/L1.

Mod3: Active Fire Mod

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Adjustable Rapid Fire (Enter Value Below)
    Mod2 = Dynamic Rapid Fire (Speed Set by Amount of Trigger Pull)
    Mod3 = Burst Fire (Fully Auto Weapons Only)

Note:
    When Rapid Fire is enabled, you can turn virtually any semi automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon. This creates a very unique advantage for players using semi automatic weapons in Outer Worlds. While Rapid Fire will not usually make a fully automatic gun shoot any faster, it can have positive side effects on fully automatic guns such as reducing recoil, helping players conserve ammunition and achieve more headshots.

Dynamic Rapid Fire is the fastest possible and is optimized for every gun without having any mod blocks. Dynamic Rapid Fire has the fire rate of a weapon tied to the pressure of a trigger, The more pressure applied the faster you will shoot, the less pressure to trigger the less you shoot.

Burst Fire mods turns your Gun into a Burst Firing Gun, you can save more bullets and have a better accuracy.
    So you can hit the target better and achieve more headshots because your are more precise.

***HOLD LT/L2 & PRESS D-PAD UP FOR QUICK TOGGLE***

Rapid Fire Hold: Adjustable (20 - 500ms)

Note:
    This sets rate of fire for Mod3: Active Fire Mod (Adjustable Rapid Fire)
    **Default value is 50, Max Value is 500, Lowest value is 20.

Rapid Fire Release: Adjustable (20 - 500ms)

Note:
    This sets Rapid Fire Release for Mod3: Active Fire Mod (Adjustable Rapid Fire)
    **Default value is 50, Max Value is 500, Lowest value is 20.

Burst Fire Hold: Adjustable (50 - 1000ms)

Note:
    This sets Burst Fire Hold for Mod3: Active Fire Mod (Burst Fire)
    **Default value is 200, Max Value is 1000, Lowest value is 50.

Burst Fire Release: Adjustable (50 - 1000ms)

Note:
    This sets Burst Fire Release for Mod3: Active Fire Mod (Burst Fire)
    **Default value is 300, Max Value is 1000, Lowest value is 50.

Mod4: Fire Mod Activator

Mod0 = On Fire (Fire Instantly, ADS Ignored)
    Mod1 = ADS & Fire (Fire While Holding ADS)
    Mod2 = Fire Only (ADS Blocks the Mod)

Note:
    Control exactly when a MOD is activated. This really useful if you have one MOD that activates only when you Press Fire and another MOD that activates when you press ADS & Fire. Scoped Fire ignores this activator- all you need to do is Press Fire. Hold LB/L1 & press D-PAD DOWN Resets the weapon state.

Mod5: Anti-Recoil

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled
    Mod2 = Inverted-Y

Note:
    You Can Adjust Recoil Power (1 - 100%) -Default is 24%

A higher value means a stronger compensation.
    A lower value means less compensation.

When you use a high sensitivity the value can be higher than the default value.
    When you use a low sensitivity the value can be lower than the default value.

**INVERTED-Y REQUIRES IN-GAME AXIS SETTING**

***HOLD LT/L2 & PRESS D-PAD DOWN FOR QUICK TOGGLE***

Anti-Recoil Power: Vertical (0 - 128%)

Note:
    This set the Anti-Recoil Vertical Power for Mod5: Anti-Recoil.
    Default value is 40, Max value is 128, Lowest value is 0.

Anti-Recoil Power: Horizontal (-100 - 100)

Note:
    This set the Anti-Recoil Horizontal Power for Mod5: Anti-Recoil.
    Default value is 0, Max value is 100, Lowest value is -100.

Mod6: Active Shot Mod

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Jump Shot (Enter Jump Timing Below)
    Mod2 = Drop Shot (Full Prone)
    Mod3 = Strafe Shot (Enter Strafe Timing Below)

Note:
    Jump Shot: Jumps on Shot.
    Drop Shot: Prones on Shot.
    Strafe Shot: Strafes on Shot.

**HOLD LT/L2 & PRESS D-PAD RIGHT TOGGLES ACTIVE SHOT MOD ON/OFF**

Jump Shot Hold: Adjustable (50 - 2000ms)

Note:
    This set the Jump Shot Hold for Mod6: Jump Shot.
    Default value is 50, Max value is 2000, Lowest value is 50.

Jump Shot Release: Adjustable (50 - 2000ms)

Note:
    This set the Jump Shot Release for Mod6: Jump Shot.
    Default value is 50, Max value is 2000, Lowest value is 50.

Strafe Shot Auto-Change Direction: Adjustable (500 - 3000ms)

Note:
    This set the Strafe Shot Auto-Change Direction for Mod6: Strafe Shot.
    Default value is 1000, Max value is 3000, Lowest value is 500.

Mod7: Shot Mod Activator (Jump/Drop/Strafe)

Mod0 = On Fire (Fire Instantly, ADS Ignored)
    Mod1 = ADS & Fire (Fire While Holding ADS)
    Mod2 = Fire Only (ADS Blocks the Mod)

Note:
    On Fire means active fire mod will shoot on fire button, doesnt matter if you aim an fire.
    ADS & Fire means you have to ADS and Fire to fire weapon.
    Fire Only means you can't use ads to fire it will block firing.

Mod8: Active Movement Mod

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Auto Lean
    Mod2 = Auto Peek

Note:
    This Mod allows you to use Auto Lean or Auto Peek which can come in handy in certain situations.

**HOLD LT/L2 & PRESS D-PAD LEFT TOGGLES ACTIVE MOVEMENT MOD ON/OFF**

Mod9: Fast ADS

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

Note:
    Want to aim quickly with a press on a button? Well wait no more this mod is for you!

Mod10: Steady Aim

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

Note:
    This mode is specially designed for sniper rifles. It automatically holds the sniper's breath when scoping in. Upon activation the MOD will hold the Steady Aim when scoping. The player no longer has to push the left analog stick to Steady Aim.

Mod11: Hair Triggers

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

Note:
    PUBG: applies a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger need to be pressed almost half way down before they are
    registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your Trigger will be pressed at the slightest amount of pressure. This is a fix also for Controller with "Trigger stops" on not Shooting Games.

Mod12: Block Game Rumble

Mod0 = Mod Disabled
    Mod1 = Mod Enabled

Note:
    This option blocks all rumble signals sent from the game, but still allows the GamePack to read in-game rumble frequencies for special Rumble Mode support. In-Game rumble/vibration must still be enabled.

**IN-GAME RUMBLE MUST STILL TO BE ENABLED**

***HOLD LT/L2 & PRESS VIEW/SHARE TO TURN GAMEPACK OFF/ON***

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XBL Jedi For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: PUBG Gamepack Instructions

Im using cronus zen with the gamepack. Every mods work beside the recoil control. Low or high doesn’t change anything. How do I setup primary and seconsary weapon. I have a ps4 pro with the controller always connected to the cronuszen. Thanks !

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hafizjan View Post
    Im using cronus zen with the gamepack. Every mods work beside the recoil control. Low or high doesn’t change anything. How do I setup primary and seconsary weapon. I have a ps4 pro with the controller always connected to the cronuszen. Thanks !
    The gamepack has only one recoil system so if you set the recoil for your primary then when you use secondary you will have to adjust the secondary, setting the recoil up can be quick if you went to training and know the recoil values then when in public you can edit the values in live time.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Unhappy Re: PUBG Gamepack Instructions

I've been working on this script for hours now but the only thing that is not working in this mod is the anti recoil.. in-game rumble is already enabled and ps4 controller vibration is already enabled but still not working using type A control. I just got my zen yesterday, expensive adapter. I hope this adapter was not a waste of my money. Please fix the anti recoil

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iammgabsss View Post
    I've been working on this script for hours now but the only thing that is not working in this mod is the anti recoil.. in-game rumble is already enabled and ps4 controller vibration is already enabled but still not working using type A control. I just got my zen yesterday, expensive adapter. I hope this adapter was not a waste of my money. Please fix the anti recoil
    I need a detailed report, Last time i checked it indeed works and there is no recoil system using the vibrations in this Gamepack, even when I set my assault rifle to 32 in device monitor shows it working, if your gun goes up then increase the recoil value in menu till its level, if gun goes down decrease the value, this gamepack requires the user to manually adjust there recoil, the block rumble mod just blocks the rumble to the controller.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I will try it tommorow, and what is device monitor? I saw that option in zen studios.. i set random numbers in vertical power but it's not working while on ADS. but in focus hipfire(holding L2) it goes down..

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

I will try it tommorow, and what is device monitor? I saw that option in zen studios.. i set random numbers in vertical power but it's not working while on ADS. but in focus hipfire(holding L2) it goes down..
    whatever value you added to vertical is to high and I never add a random number and say its not working, I usually start with default value which is 24 and go up one til my gun is level, if it goes down like your saying that random value you tried is to high and to lower it by 1 so for example if your random number was 45 try 44 and test if same results lower one more and repeat til you find your perfect value.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello,

I saw Iam's post and I too am experience difficulties with the anti recoil. I had made a suggestion post in the PUBG page on the forum. Here is a copy and past of what I said for mine.

"I have been trying to test out the gamepack and was truly only wanting it for the anti-recoil which like many others seems to be giving me problems. After messing with the settings and cranking it up to 128 it does give a very minor difference on mine. I would associate the change for me as just adding an attachment or grip to one of the guns that would dial back the recoil. Like going from no muzzle attachment to a flash hider. Would it be possible to get the script edited that would increase that value to a drastically higher amount that would have a better result? I do have no knowledge of scripting or coding so this might be a dumb question."

My game rumble is on and it seems everything else worked that I was messing with but I turned those back off. I use controller type B if that matters.

thank you

SILVER II

User Info Menu

when using focus hip fire the anti recoil is working but when aiming with scopes(red dot,holo, 2x, etc..) the recoil is not working even though i set numbers on vertical power, and the steady aim in type A is not working, but in type B it's working.. I am using type A control with mouse and keyboard in high sensitivity.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

when using focus hip fire the anti recoil is working but when aiming with scopes(red dot,holo, 2x, etc..) the recoil is not working even though i set numbers on vertical power, and the steady aim in type A is not working, but in type B it's working.. I am using type A control with mouse and keyboard in high sensitivity.
    thank you guys for the awesome feedback, will look into it and have it resolved. Thanks

SILVER II

User Info Menu

another thing i observed when using active fire mod then you will drive a uaz or dacia the uaz is so slow, driving 10kph i think but when you disabled the active fire mod, driving goes back to normal.. btw nice script

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I was able to mess around with it a little more today. All of your in game settings will cause the lack of the anti-recoil working. I've had my settings the same for a few months now but due to the gameack requiring rumble on I decided to start with that and take mine from a 2 to a 10 just to see. It did reduce recoil. I turned one of my sensitivities up since I run it pretty low and it also had an impact. I'd assume this gamepack is meant to be played on default settings originally so the more you have your own settings changed the less the zen can compensate.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Unhappy Re: PUBG Gamepack Instructions

Quote Originally Posted by zx0810r View Post
    I was able to mess around with it a little more today. All of your in game settings will cause the lack of the anti-recoil working. I've had my settings the same for a few months now but due to the gameack requiring rumble on I decided to start with that and take mine from a 2 to a 10 just to see. It did reduce recoil. I turned one of my sensitivities up since I run it pretty low and it also had an impact. I'd assume this gamepack is meant to be played on default settings originally so the more you have your own settings changed the less the zen can compensate.
    How sad since I've been playing PUBG with mouse and keyboard at type A control with all sensitivity at max settings

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

another thing i observed when using active fire mod then you will drive a uaz or dacia the uaz is so slow, driving 10kph i think but when you disabled the active fire mod, driving goes back to normal.. btw nice script ������
    when driving vehicles i use the quick toggle to turn fire mod off, so im not cruising around like a turtle.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I get it now, i thought it's not normal when the mod is ON. thanks for the info.. and I'll wait for the script update because the pubg has a new patch 8.0 maybe that's why the anti recoil while scoping is not working and pubg has an upcoming update which is 8.3.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

I get it now, i thought it's not normal when the mod is ON. thanks for the info.. and I'll wait for the script update because the pubg has a new patch 8.0 maybe that's why the anti recoil while scoping is not working and pubg has an upcoming update which is 8.3.
    Its being looked at