Topic: Calculation of recoil settings

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Smile Calculation of recoil settings

Evening all. Just wanted to post a question which someone may have the answer to but it may also be trial and error.

There are plenty of videos out there that suggest recoil settings for different guns on YT. However they are often settings to a different sensitivity than I use. I play on PS4 and don’t have a PC nearby meaning if I change a setting I then have to test on PS4 then go back to my pc to edit etc.

I like to use a few different guns so this becomes time consuming and hoped someone could help.

I play on 10/10 and wondered if there were any suggestions for what I should enter on the recoil stabilisation aspect of the Zen?

failing that, which direction should numbers go as sensitivity increase? If it’s 65-70 at 7/7 should it be more like 70-75 at 10/10?

Thanks in advance for any help offered. Im currently using the warzone pro pack of that makes any difference.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Calculation of recoil settings

Honestly, maybe it's just me but the sensitivity numbers don't do anything. I've put 150 and I've put 50 and it gives me the exact same recoil pattern. Might be broken.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Yes thats what i feel to there is no differns

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe20808 View Post
    Evening all. Just wanted to post a question which someone may have the answer to but it may also be trial and error.

There are plenty of videos out there that suggest recoil settings for different guns on YT. However they are often settings to a different sensitivity than I use. I play on PS4 and don’t have a PC nearby meaning if I change a setting I then have to test on PS4 then go back to my pc to edit etc.

I like to use a few different guns so this becomes time consuming and hoped someone could help.

I play on 10/10 and wondered if there were any suggestions for what I should enter on the recoil stabilisation aspect of the Zen?

failing that, which direction should numbers go as sensitivity increase? If it’s 65-70 at 7/7 should it be more like 70-75 at 10/10?

Thanks in advance for any help offered. Im currently using the warzone pro pack of that makes any difference.
    Once you have the community gamepack on device you can edit the recoil value in the menu, and yes it does work as it should.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

@Giraffe20808

Tell me your sensitivity and your gun with the attachments you use. I'll show you how to setup the correct value in a few seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwadeisbetta View Post
    Honestly, maybe it's just me but the sensitivity numbers don't do anything. I've put 150 and I've put 50 and it gives me the exact same recoil pattern. Might be broken.
    The sensitivity number only changes the speed of your aim camera, has nothing to do with Cronus at all.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hi my sensitivity is 7/7

Aim response Standart

-kilo with monolithic,prowler, vlk, commando and 60rounds

-m13: monolithic, tempus marksman, corp combat sight, commando, 60 rounds

- m4: monolothic, grenadier, corp combat, commando, 60 rounds

-ram: monolithic, ranger, corp combat, commando, 50 rounds

-bruen: monolithic, xrk summit, corp combat, commando, 60 rounds

-HDR(dont know if there is a value for a sniper): monolithic, 26.9 hdr pro, tac laser, ftac champion, fmj

-mp5: monolithic integral, tac, merc, 45 rounds, sleight of hand

Any help will be hoghly appreciated, thanks in advance!!

NRR

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    @Giraffe20808

Tell me your sensitivity and your gun with the attachments you use. I'll show you how to setup the correct value in a few seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

The sensitivity number only changes the speed of your aim camera, has nothing to do with Cronus at all.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Titopelotero View Post
    Hi my sensitivity is 7/7

Aim response Standart

-kilo with monolithic,prowler, vlk, commando and 60rounds

-m13: monolithic, tempus marksman, corp combat sight, commando, 60 rounds

- m4: monolothic, grenadier, corp combat, commando, 60 rounds

-ram: monolithic, ranger, corp combat, commando, 50 rounds

-bruen: monolithic, xrk summit, corp combat, commando, 60 rounds

-HDR(dont know if there is a value for a sniper): monolithic, 26.9 hdr pro, tac laser, ftac champion, fmj

-mp5: monolithic integral, tac, merc, 45 rounds, sleight of hand

Any help will be hoghly appreciated, thanks in advance!!

NRR

ant answer on these yet??