Topic: Anti Recoil cancels with RS

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Anti Recoil cancels with RS

The anti recoil stops working (cancels) if you move the right stick while you're firing the weapon.

If you centre your aim, ADS and fire, then the anti recoil works properly but if you then move the right stick while you are firing, to adjust your aim or to track a moving enemy, it stops the anti recoil from working completely.

Can't see this being intentional because it makes the anti recoil almost impossible to use unless your aim is perfect and your target doesn't ever move so I guess it's either a bug or there's something else I need to do to make this work properly.

I've tried setting it up again, in case I made a mistake somewhere, but I can't see anything that looks out of place.

The only other mods that are enabled are hair triggers and no rumble.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Anti Recoil cancels with RS

after a bit more testing...

The anti recoil does not cancel completely when moving the right stick but it reduces the effectiveness by about 50%.

I get the same problem with the FPS Master script as well. As soon as you pull down/left/right slightly, the anti recoil doesn't function properly.

Everything is up to date, I have factory reset my zen, updated firmware, reinstalled studio.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Anti Recoil cancels with RS

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicMoobs View Post
    after a bit more testing...

The anti recoil does not cancel completely when moving the right stick but it reduces the effectiveness by about 50%.

I get the same problem with the FPS Master script as well. As soon as you pull down/left/right slightly, the anti recoil doesn't function properly.

Everything is up to date, I have factory reset my zen, updated firmware, reinstalled studio.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Id suggest to make sure your weapon recoil is ok then when firing at enemy strafe left or right with the enemy.