Results 1 to 9 of 9

Topic: ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

  1. #1
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

    Ive done everything, turning off firewalls, anti firus/malware, whitelisting, but it says its running in my task manager but nothing other than that, ive tried deleting the files and redownloading etc. nothing, i reset my laptop, still dosent work, please help

  2. #2
    GamePack Support Manager



    User Info Menu

    Re: ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

    Quote Originally Posted by logandd View Post
    Ive done everything, turning off firewalls, anti firus/malware, whitelisting, but it says its running in my task manager but nothing other than that, ive tried deleting the files and redownloading etc. nothing, i reset my laptop, still dosent work, please help
    I'd use the scrubber from the studios webpage to erase the folder and try physically deleting the folder, also note not to have cmupdatetool open when opening studios.

  3. #3
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

    same here, nothing works i just cant open the zen studio app, already tried my two laptops !

  4. #4
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

    Any luck guys? im stuggling to get the update tool to work

  5. #5
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

    Any luck out there!!? I already tried everything possible but still wont open!

  6. #6
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

    Quote Originally Posted by frankytc2 View Post
    Any luck out there!!? I already tried everything possible but still wont open!
    still wont open

  7. #7
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

    Same here won’t open any help?

  8. #8
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

    aye mine just says the studio has stopped working, annoying

  9. #9
    GamePack Support Manager



    User Info Menu

    Re: ZEN STUDIO WONT OPEN

    Quote Originally Posted by Jzrdqn View Post
    aye mine just says the studio has stopped working, annoying
    Delete studios and appdata, then go to downloads and redownload studios

Similar Topics

  1. [ANSWERED] Zen Studio doesnt open on Windows 7
    By Zarj94 in forum Zen Pre-Sales Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 20:24
  2. [ANSWERED] Send studio won’t open on win 7
    By SkylineR34 in forum Zen Studio
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22nd June 20, 08:48
  3. Zen Studio Won't Open
    By SkylineR34 in forum Zen Studio
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19th June 20, 12:10
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th May 20, 00:48
  5. [FIXED] Zen Studio won’t open on a MAC
    By pipeHTR in forum Zen Studio
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25th May 20, 11:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •